Valencia Northern Soul Club

GONNA BE A BIG THING II, SATURDAY 12 APRIL 2008, VALENCIA, SPAI

Valencia Northern Soul Club proudly presents "gonna be a BIG THING II", a Rare Soul allnighter that will be hold next Saturday 12th April 2008 (that´s NOT Easter!!), at the Disco of the Expo Hotel in Valencia (Spain), Avda P­o XII, 4.

DJs for the night will be Ginger Taylor (UK), Dave Moore (USA), Sergio S.m.a.r.t (Madrid), Albert Petit & Dani Herranz (Valencia), the music policy will be identical to our last edition, you can have a look to what was played in the topic we opened for last edition,

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=57653

You can have a look to some pictures of last one as well clicking following link:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...&album=1426

Anyone interested can book a room in the same hotel where the allnighter is hold. It´s three stars, recently refurbished, close to the city centre and very well communicated, no more than 20 minutes/25 euros taxi to the airport), special price agreed with the Hotel is 67 euros per night (double room, breakfast not included). You can have a look to hotel in this link:

https://www.expogrupo.com/hotel/expo-valencia/index.html

To book you only need to call the hotel and give SOUL VALENCIA as a reference (tel 00 34 96 303 36 20, contact person: Mireia -English speaking-, Mondays to Fridays 9 AM-1 PM and 3 PM-6 PM, UK time), you just need to provide your credit card details, number of rooms and dates (special offer price available on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April 2008). The charge in the account will be made when you check in the hotel, not before. There is a limited number of rooms available, and offer expires on 6 March 2008.

The allnighter will be from 12 to 7 AM, the venue is brilliant, original late 70s vintage, with wooden dancefloor (we´ll have a dance competition!), and all-night fully licensed bar.

There will be a Warmup from 9 to 11,30 PM in Pinball, a pub in calle Concordia 3, off calle Caballeros in the Old Town (Barrio del Carmen), promoted in association with Resevoir Mods, DJs will be Anita (Barcelona) and Marcello & Jaume (Valencia)

Low-cost companies as Ryanair, Easyjet, Jet2, Clickair, AirBerlin and others fly to Valencia at great fares from UK and all over Europe, and there are loads of things to see and do in Valencia to make it a round weekend.

To keep informed and practice your Spanish you can check this blog, that we update periodically or get in contact with us at daniel.herranz@lexconsilium.com or albertpetitpolo@hotmail.com

post-6869-1205319167_thumb.jpg

Edited by Albert Petit
  • Replies 20
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Guest Dani Herranz

post-2394-1200082192_thumb.jpgpost-2394-1200082192_thumb.jpgA BUMP!!!!!!!!!! to this...bookings are coming from all over Spain & UK, remind that although you book now the charge into your account won´t be made until checking in...so if you´re thinking of coming do not lose more time to book as there´s a limited number of rooms available in the Hotel where the allnighter is held....by the way, the Hotel is close to city centre and perfect for a tourist stay, just opposite to tube station and 20 minutes walk to old town, where the warmup will be (Pinball, calle concordia 3, Old town, free entry, from 9 to 11:30 PM...allnighter starts at 12 til 7 AM at the Expo Hotel, Avenida Pio XII, 4)

To book you only need to call the hotel and give SOUL VALENCIA as a reference (tel 00 34 96 303 36 20, contact person: Mireia -English speaking-, Mondays to Fridays 9 AM-1 PM and 3 PM-6 PM, UK time), you just need to provide your credit card details, number of rooms and dates (special offer price available on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April 2008).

post-2394-1200082366_thumb.jpg

post-2394-1200082192_thumb.jpgpost-2394-1200082192_thumb.jpgA BUMP!!!!!!!!!! to this...bookings are coming from all over Spain & UK, remind that although you book now the charge into your account won´t be made until checking in...so if you´re thinking of coming do not lose more time to book as there´s a limited number of rooms available in the Hotel where the allnighter is held....by the way, the Hotel is close to city centre and perfect for a tourist stay, just opposite to tube station and 20 minutes walk to old town, where the warmup will be (Pinball, calle concordia 3, Old town, free entry, from 9 to 11:30 PM...allnighter starts at 12 til 7 AM at the Expo Hotel, Avenida Pio XII, 4)

To book you only need to call the hotel and give SOUL VALENCIA as a reference (tel 00 34 96 303 36 20, contact person: Mireia -English speaking-, Mondays to Fridays 9 AM-1 PM and 3 PM-6 PM, UK time), you just need to provide your credit card details, number of rooms and dates (special offer price available on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April 2008).

yea yea yea :lol:

hey what kind of file is the flyer of the warm up? its not jpg or gif.. !? i cant see it if i click on it.. not working..

see u soon Dani!

Ana

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dani Herranz

Hi everyone!!!!!! important news; because of unexpected and unavoidable proffesional reasons Tony Jackson won´t do the allnighter, so we´ve got a great replacement: Dave Moore, well-know collector and DJ and the editor of There´s that Beat magazine....these are some of the records he may play at the allnighter:

Del Larks - Job Opening - Queen City DEMO

Jimmy Burns - I Really Love You - Erica

Larry Clinton - She's Wanted In Three States - Dynamo DEMO

Yvonne Vernee - Just Like You Did Me - Sonbert

Billy Woods - Let Me Make You Happy - Sussex DEMO

Al Williams - I Am Nothing - Palmer DEMO

Magnificents - There Can Be A Better Way - MAM DEMO

Ronnie McNeir - Isn't She A Pretty Girl - DeTo

Stanley Mitchell - Get It Baby - Dynamo DEMO

Topics - Hey Girl - Chadwick DEMO (Nice!!)

Cecil Washington - I Don't Like To Lose - Prophonics

Mel Britt - She'll Come Runnin Back - Fip

Robby Lawson - Burning Sensation - Kyser

Willie hutch - Love Runs Out - Dunhill DEMO

Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice to Me - MB

Yum Yums - Gonna Be a Big Thing - ABC Para DEMO

Don Varner - Tear Stained Face - Quinvy

Rita DaCosta - Don't Bring Me down - Pandora (Nice!!)

JT Rhythm - My Sweet baby - Palmer DEMO

Jimmy Mack - My World Is On Fire - Palmer

Agents - I'm In Trouble - Liberty Bell

Danny Woods - You Had Me Foolled - Correctone

Danny Monday - Being Without You - Modern

Loads of booking already, there are just 20 rooms avalaible, so anyone interested should hurry up, remeber charge is not made until you check in the hotel in April

Any further info required please PM

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dani Herranz

.....These are the tunes included in the free CD will give in the allnighter to first 50 OTD

It has been recorded by Tony Jackson form Manchester, f*** brilliant to say the less, thanks Tony!!!!

1. ARCADES - There´s got to be a loser - TRIAD

2. CAM CAMERON - They say - CAPRI

3. TOMMIE YOUNG - Hit & run lover - SOUL POWER

4. SOPHISTICATES - I really hope you do - UNDERGROUND SOUNDS

5. WILLIE TEE - First taste of hurt - GATUR

6. LLOYD ROBINSON - I love you - UNRELEASED

7. KENY LEWIS - What´s her name - BUDDAH

8. FOURCOUNTS - A home in Loveland - LYNDELL

9. FREDERICK HYMES III - Time ain´t gonna do me no favour - FAB VEGAS

10. PATTI AUSTIN - I´ve given all my love - CORAL

11. CHARISMA BAND - Ain´t nothing like your love - BUDDAH

12. MONZAS - Instant love - PACIFIC

13. CLYDENE JACKSON - I need your love - CROSSOVER

14. LINDA LLOYD - Breakaway - COLUMBIA

15. SONNY TIL - I gave it all up - CLOWN

16. BONNIE HERMAN - Hush don´t cry - COLUMBIA

17. VIPERS - Little Miss Sweetness - DUCHESS

18. INTERNATIONALS - Beautiful philosophy - DAR

19. BEVERLEY & DEL CAPRIS - Mama I think I´m in love - COLUMBIA

20. REGGIE SOUL - My world of ecstasy - CAPRI

21. STRANGERS - Night winds - WB

22. MAJORS - Lost in a city - BIG THREE

23. CHUBBY & THE TURNPIKES - I didn´t try - CAPITOL

24. TROY DODDS - Try my love - EL CAMINO

25. ARABIANS - Please take a chance - LE MANS

26. TROPICS - Hey you little girl - TOPIC

27. WAYNE ANTHONY - Blow me a kiss - WALANA

28. PERFECTIONS - So lonely - BIG B

29. GEORGE SMITH - Pretty little girl - LAURIE

30. DON HYSONG - Soul searcher - BARD

THE TOP 10 OF THE GUEST DJ´S

GINGER TAYLOR

1. TEARDROPS - SOUL BROS INC - SALEM

2. THIS IS MY RAINY DAY - PARLIAMENTS - CABELL

3. HE'LL BE LEAVING YOU - NANCY WILCOX - UNRELEASED 10" RCA ACETATE

4. FOOLISH GIRL - BELITA WOODS - COVER UP

5. BABY I NEED YOU - T.J. WILLIAMS -JOSIE

6. SHA-LA-LA - MIXED FEELINGS - UNITED

7. SURPRISE - FABULOUS SHALIMARS - COVER UP

8. WHERE IS MY BABY - ANDANTES - UNRELEASED MOTOWN ACETATE

9. DON'T BRING ME DOWN - RITA DACOSTA - PANDORA

10. SHAKE OFF THAT DREAM - SHORTY BILLUPS - SOLID GOLD RECORDS INC

DAVE MOORE

Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice to Me - MB

JT Rhythm - My Sweet baby - Palmer DEMO

Al Williams - I Am Nothing - Palmer DEMO

Jimmy Burns - I Really Love You - Erica

Larry Clinton - She's Wanted In Three States - Dynamo DEMO

Yvonne Vernee - Just Like You Did Me - Sonbert

Billy Woods - Let Me Make You Happy - Sussex DEMO

Magnificents - There Can Be A Better Way - MAM DEMO

Ronnie McNeir - Isn''''t She A Pretty Girl - DeTo

Stanley Mitchell - Get It Baby - Dynamo DEMO

Topics - Hey Girl - Chadwick DEMO (Nice!!)

Cecil Washington - I Don''''t Like To Lose - Prophonics

Mel Britt - She''''ll Come Runnin Back - Fip

Robby Lawson - Burning Sensation - Kyser

Willie hutch - Love Runs Out - Dunhill DEMO

Yum Yums - Gonna Be a Big Thing - ABC Para DEMO

Don Varner - Tear Stained Face - Quinvy

Jimmy Mack - My World Is On Fire - Palmer

Agents - I'm In Trouble - Liberty Bell

Danny Woods - You Had Me Foolled - Correctone

Tropics - Hey Little Girl - Topic

SERGIO S.M.A.R.T

Cody Black - I'm slowly molding

Perk Lee - The Docks

5 Royales - Catch that teardrop

Sam Chatmon & the Sparks - Nobody but me

Johnny Guitar Watson - Big bad wolf

Sherri Taylor - He's the one that ring my bell

Dean Barlow - Third Window From The Right

Charles Sheffield - Voodoo Working

George Cameron - My hearts tell me so

Curtis Lee - Is she in your town

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP :P

Valencia Northern Soul Club proudly presents "gonna be a BIG THING II", a Rare Soul allnighter that will be hold next Saturday 12th April 2008 (that´s NOT Easter!!), at the Disco of the Expo Hotel in Valencia (Spain), Avda P­o XII, 4.

DJs for the night will be Ginger Taylor (UK), Dave Moore (USA), Sergio S.m.a.r.t (Madrid), Albert Petit & Dani Herranz (Valencia), the music policy will be identical to our last edition, you can have a look to what was played in the topic we opened for last edition,

You can have a look to some pictures of last one as well clicking following link:

Anyone interested can book a room in the same hotel where the allnighter is hold. It´s three stars, recently refurbished, close to the city centre and very well communicated, no more than 20 minutes/25 euros taxi to the airport), special price agreed with the Hotel is 67 euros per night (double room, breakfast not included). You can have a look to hotel in this link:

To book you only need to call the hotel and give SOUL VALENCIA as a reference (tel 00 34 96 303 36 20, contact person: Mireia -English speaking-, Mondays to Fridays 9 AM-1 PM and 3 PM-6 PM, UK time), you just need to provide your credit card details, number of rooms and dates (special offer price available on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th April 2008). The charge in the account will be made when you check in the hotel, not before. There is a limited number of rooms available, and offer expires on 6 March 2008.

The allnighter will be from 12 to 7 AM, the venue is brilliant, original late 70s vintage, with wooden dancefloor (we´ll have a dance competition!), and all-night fully licensed bar.

There will be a Warmup from 9 to 11,30 PM in Pinball, a pub in calle Concordia 3, off calle Caballeros in the Old Town (Barrio del Carmen), promoted in association with Resevoir Mods, DJs will be Anita (Barcelona) and Marcello & Jaume (Valencia)

Low-cost companies as Ryanair, Easyjet, Jet2, Clickair, AirBerlin and others fly to Valencia at great fares from UK and all over Europe, and there are loads of things to see and do in Valencia to make it a round weekend.

To keep informed and practice your Spanish you can check this blog, that we update periodically or get in contact with us at daniel.herranz@lexconsilium.com or albertpetitpolo@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

STARTS THE COUTDOWN...10 DAYS TO GO!

Source Advert