Themoneyshot

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

HELLO ANYBODY GOT A NICE CLEAN JACK MONTGOMERY=BABY BABY TAKE A CHANCE ON ME on REVUE.

PLUS THIS IS A LONG SHOT :thumbsup: A TUNE BY MONA LISA= called MONA LISA, NO IDEA OF THE LABEL :D PM,S PLEASE THANKS ENZO :ohmy: .

yes thanks :wicked: only joking,good luck geoff,you need the issue of jack montgomery,you get the groovy flute backed instrumental on the flip

Mick

Social source share

Mona Lisa "I can't stand myself" on Dade maybe ? I have a copy of that

Sorry to hijack your thread Enzo....

been after a copy for a while since i heard on an old Roger Banks tape and mike played it out at Soul or Nothing.

Damien,Im sure Enzo will want your copy,but if by chance he doesnt and is already sorted..or anybody else has a spare clean copy pm me please.

:unsure: Nick

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Hello Phil,i def saw DADE photocopy of label on Roger Banks tape ,cheers for the scan i never even knew it was issued on that label,may be a rarer first local label..anybody got any more info?

Nick

I think you may be thinking of 'They don't know' on Dade 2002 as far as I know ICSM is only on Blade :thumbup:

Social source share

Nick

I think you may be thinking of 'They don't know' on Dade 2002 as far as I know ICSM is only on Blade :lol:

Thanks alot Dazz, thats the one! Im useless with titles,just knew it was on dade. :P Sorry enzo & phil i should really do my homework before butting in..ill get my coat! :D cheers nick

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Source Advert