Boogaloosoul - Sat 1st Dec - London

Boogaloo

• Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Boogaloosoul Sat 1st Dec. X-mas party and knees up. Free CD for first 30.8-2am £5 otd.Cellar bar, King William IV pub, Trafalgar Rd, Greenwich, London SE10 9TX.

sounds like another visit to Boogaloo is coming up :lol: best make sure you put me a CD by too for me :yes:

Warren are you going down to Ramsgate this weekend, if not a will give it a plug and let everyone know for you :ohmy:

Well , finally got the dj line up for the night. They are Nick Hacket (Middleton and beyond), Andy BB (Valotone), Woolie Mark, Steve Clegg, Kev Moore, Imogen, Little Ian, Ciara, Warren and Karen Boogaloo (aaah sweet) plus some one else but I can't remember. Anyway the CD is a killer - if I might say so myself.CheersWarren

Guest vinylvixen

sounds like another visit to Boogaloo is coming up :thumbup: best make sure you put me a CD by too for me :thumbsup:

Warren are you going down to Ramsgate this weekend, if not a will give it a plug and let everyone know for you :D

Any chance of a preview copy of the CD :wicked: I'll check it for typos and glichs for you, Warren :thumbsup: See you Saturday. Jo

Tell you what Jo. I'll bring one along sat night at TOS. You can be my qualty control and unofficial reviewer. I've tried to include tracks that haven't been on cd before. warren

Any chance of a preview copy of the CD :D I'll check it for typos and glichs for you, Warren :rolleyes: See you Saturday. Jo

Well , finally got the dj line up for the night. They are Nick Hacket (Middleton and beyond), Andy BB (Valotone), Woolie Mark, Steve Clegg, Kev Moore, Imogen, Little Ian, Ciara, Warren and Karen Boogaloo (aaah sweet) plus some one else but I can't remember. Anyway the CD is a killer - if I might say so myself.CheersWarren

holy be jesus :yes: defo doing this night Warren with that line up :D Then a little jaunt accross the water to the 100 club me thinks :rolleyes:

Its nights like these that bring a nice little smile to me little ol boat :wicked:

Bearsy

Guest woolie mark

Well , finally got the dj line up for the night. They are Nick Hacket (Middleton and beyond), Andy BB (Valotone), Woolie Mark, Steve Clegg, Kev Moore, Imogen, Little Ian, Ciara, Warren and Karen Boogaloo (aaah sweet) plus some one else but I can't remember

you have forgotten my turntable colleague for the evening warren.....my very dear friend dirty john

i shall be winging it by attempting to pass off some of john's records as being mine :thumbsup:

really lookin forward to this night, particularly lookin forward to getting on board with the doubledeckers (thats a crap 70s TV reference btw) mr bb and caaaan you hackett

- first time in deepest SE london aint it nick?

thumbsup.gif

Sarf London..only every now n then will attempt to cross the river.. as my old mates dirty jon,andy bb,kev moore and your good self mark all playing at warrens sarf london soulden.Looking forward to it, should be a perfect warmup for the 100.See you there mate. wink.gif ps.mark.. 6ts only please eh,no disco!

Edited by nick hackett
Guest woolie mark

ps.mark.. 6ts only please eh,no disco!

if you hear billy arnell, karmello brooks, or ray and the blue satins being played.............that'll be my records

john is the one with all the 70s gay-disco records wink.gif

Guest kent soul club

Looking forward to Saturday Warren - sounds like a great night as per usual, always love getting back to me old stomping ground.

See you Saturday, Magoo. :yes:

Really looking forward to gracing the decks again at Boogaloo. I will be raiding Ian's record collection, :yes: lets see if he notices that any have gone missing laugh.gif . This will be a great nite, and a good warm up for the 100 club.

Really looking forward to gracing the decks again at Boogaloo. I will be raiding Ian's record collection, :unsure: lets see if he notices that any have gone missing :) . This will be a great nite, and a good warm up for the 100 club.
Funny thing ciara, the last time you doubled with Ian most people said it was his best ever!! Hee Hee
Guest Little Ian

Really looking forward to gracing the decks again at Boogaloo. I will be raiding Ian's record collection,
:lol:
lets see if he notices that any have gone missing
:lol:
. This will be a great nite, and a good warm up for the 100 club.

Oi ! i think not.
:yes::no:
my records are under lock and key.

but! i could be easily persuaded to hand over the key
:lol::lol:

Guest woolie mark

YOUR RECORDS :thumbsup: Only if you mug John :lol: .

See ya Sat, mate.

Warren

"mug" is an ugly word warren

i prefer the terminology redistribute to those in the greatest need

i feel sure that (in the spirit of his forthcoming birthday celebrations) the baby jesus would approve

:yes:

really lookin forward to hookin up with all the booalooers and boogalooettes tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Well make sure you bring a mop, some jey cloths and a tin of Mr Muscle

Warren,

My Mr Muscle won't fit in a tin.
:lol::no:
But he can carry the mop and the jey cloths along with my extensive record collection.
:D:D

Guest Andy BB

Alright my lovelies?

See you tomorrow - early doors.

Can't wait to anoy Nick and please Woolie with my 70s half-set.

BB

(Bearsy - the beers are on me mate)

PS I've got an amazing one-off acetate that Carrots and Hannah hate, Wooly Mark, You'll LOVE IT!

x

Alright my lovelies?

BB

PS I've got an amazing one-off acetate that Carrots and Hannah hate, Wooly Mark, You'll LOVE IT!

x

Andy you are stilll around.....I've now got to go elsewhere but i know you'll show eh how. See you at 100 club later?

M

Alright my lovelies?

BB

x

What :no: all night :no:

looking forward to it Andy :ohmy:

Guest woolie mark

very much looking forward to seeing you on our manor again mr bb :thumbup:

hmmmm......if nick, hannah, and carrots all hate your new tune it must be brilliant!!! whistling.gif:ohmy:

Source Advert