Guest franky m

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest franky m

An old Dick Combs tip for the top , i dont know if anyone remembers Dick, , who DJ,ed 1st at scamps , southend on sea 81-82 then the chestnut center pitsea 82-83 , he had some top tunes and then went up in a puff of smoke ..... empires, paris , , , , but he turned a lot of people on to northern soul in this godforsaken area ......

Social source share

An old Dick Combs tip for the top , i dont know if anyone remembers Dick, , who DJ,ed 1st at scamps , southend on sea 81-82 then the chestnut center pitsea 82-83 , he had some top tunes and then went up in a puff of smoke ..... empires, paris , , , , but he turned a lot of people on to northern soul in this godforsaken area ......

I remember Mr Combes (Three Cups, Chestnut) but don't remember him playing this, and his Ray Agee was an acitate.

Social source share

Guest franky m

I remember Mr Combes (Three Cups, Chestnut) but don't remember him playing this, and his Ray Agee was an acitate.

He had some top tunes , i have one of his tapes , DJ,ing at the fleet in peterboro just before the northern soul ? scooter scene was taken over by the idiots like dave watshisname , that stupid skinhead guy who introduced all that crap punk? king kurt sh**t on to the mod scene

Social source share

Guest franky m

He had some top tunes , i have one of his tapes , DJ,ing at the fleet in peterboro just before the northern soul ? scooter scene was taken over by the idiots like dave watshisname , that stupid skinhead guy who introduced all that crap punk? king kurt sh**t on to the mod scene

greet ?

Social source share

Guest franky m

:lol: to say i'm a northern there's nothing wrong with southend-on-sea "when i was a lad" and teen the wurzel or was it the curzel?

its southend kursaal , lol

Social source share

Guest franky m
Dave Reed is the name you're thinking of.
Yes thats the one , why he tried to make that punk s*ite popular has always been a puzzler to me , what a fu**kin idiot , one year i was listening to rare soul and the next king kurt , i would like to kick his skinhead butt , lol ha ha :lol:
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Dave's a bloody decent bloke,,yeah he might not get it right all the time..do you know him? Dirtyjon under woolie marks name.not a lover of king kurt or whatever.

Social source share

Dick combs .....lived in dublin for afew years would say up to2003 then he disappeared again ...think he may be back in london area...??? danny and joe moran may know more ....he always bought some nice tunes off me .. and he new his stuff

steve T :lol:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert