Girthdevon

Chuck Bernard 45

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers Girth

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery  :D   :D

Cheers  Girth

link

I take it i'm still bangin' my head against a brick wall with this one then :Dsmile.gif

Guest remus

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery  :thumbsup:   :D

Cheers  Girth

link

dont know this, do you know 'got to get a hold of myeslf' on zodiac, brill x-over mid-tempo?

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery  :P   :P

Cheers  Girth

link

Someone did mention to me, while out, that they might know someone who had a copy ???. But never came back - any luck ??

Another couple of wants proving elusive :-

The Preparations You Don't Want ... / Can't Make It By Myself Tarda

Chosen Few Wondering Konduko

Can anyone help out on these ??

Cheers muchly Girf

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links