Cleethorpes All Dayer

Guest miff

i am wearing a black arm band today mate.  :)

Shane

link

BTW, doesn't Mrs Tommy (accessory to murder) look like Meatloaf ?

Edited by BLADEFORLIFE
  • Replies 66
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ShaneH

:P Shane you are a one...... :lol:

I hope Lagerlout doesn't beat you too bad tomorrow, apparently he's predicting it'll be over in a minute....... :lol:   :lol:

link

i am watching 'Rocky' films to get inspired at the moment. to be honest i am shi**ing myself. will have to try and duck a few and run about a bit and hopefully tire him out. looks like i may have to resort to the old sand in the face routine. dont tell him.

me, vaultofsouler and bladeforlife will be landing in cleggy about 5pm.

see y'all there whistling.gif

Shane

i am watching 'Rocky' films to get inspired at the moment. to be honest i am shi**ing myself. will have to try and duck a few and run about a bit and hopefully tire him out. looks like i may have to resort to the old sand in the face routine. dont tell him.

link

Shane; its a 'Cleegy Rules' fight as i stated earlier no calling of names; no sand throwing and no pulling Petes hair!

You should be ok though mate; by 5.30 he may well be too far gone and forgotten. And we wont remind him whistling.gif

Guest ShaneH

I willhave blodwin with me, Im sure she will stick up for you when it kicks off

link

i need all the help I can get. I work in an office. Lagerlout shovels coal with his bare hands before breakfast. whistling.gif

Guest ShaneH

Shane; its a 'Cleegy Rules' fight as i stated earlier no calling of names; no sand throwing and no pulling Petes hair!

You should be ok though mate; by 5.30 he may well be too far gone and forgotten. And we wont remind him  whistling.gif

link

i may have to resort to underhand tactics on this occassion and hopefully not be disqualified.

Good night, i enjoyed it nice to put some faces to names from site, apoligies to anyone who got feed up with asking about records I know it seems like hard work but its suprising how much actuly goes in ranting_1.gif

Guest ShaneH

my mate lost his mobile phone at Cleethorpes last night. It was one of the bulky Nokia's with the plastic casing.

Anyone who has found it can contact me.

many thanks

Shane

ps he is gutted cos he believes he wont get another sh*g for months! :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the day, I found the music upstairs more enjoyble than downstairs, but thats just personnal preference........

All in all a good day........... :rolleyes:

link

Hope the event went well. Steve Womble's a top guy who spends hard earnt money on his promotions. I salute him.

My visit last August was the most pleasurable for a long time.

Hope the event went well. Steve Womble's a top guy who spends hard earnt money on his promotions. I salute him.

link

======

Very well attended....went through 7 shirts, so they must have been doing something right :rolleyes:

Winnie:-)

link

The event went very well....Dean parrish really got the crowd going. He may not have the best voice in the world, but he asn't lost anything over the years, still very powerfull, top performer.... :rolleyes:

======

Very well attended....went through 7 shirts, so they must have been doing something right :lol:

Winnie:-)

link

I notced the SSCDT " Wibbler " shirt got an outing winnie.........

Source Advert