Diane & Harry Crosby`s Anniversary

• Replies 161
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Also posted this up on aycliffe web site, just had a reply asking if it was a FREE BAR :D yeh of course, & weve got BUTCH, behind the bar, GINGER, on the door, and RICHARD SEARLING, washing glasses owt else you want :Dlaugh.gif:lol:

Hey Harry

Everyone in their rightful place mate,

Those three might be the dogs bo***ks behind the decks ,but i'd prefer some eye candy behind the bar if thats ok with you :ohmy:

post-5460-1208084201_thumb.jpg

Have a brilliant night of celebrating Diane & Harry beer.gifbeer.gif ..............oh and by the way i got me Tommy Collins in the post this morning :) ............i love it!!!!! :thumbup:

JB xxxxx

Ah Fab i love it too, thanks honey we've stayed in for weeks waiting for this :lol: so watch out i may be a little EXCITED :lol:

Harry, Di, Shaz, Sue

Been having a think last night (dangerous I know :thumbsup: ). If everyone still goes on Saturday, I'll take me & Steve in my car :D

Hopefully thats a solution to the over booking & will save me being in a coma :thumbsup: .

Kx

Harry, Di, Shaz, Sue

Been having a think last night (dangerous I know :thumbsup: ). If everyone still goes on Saturday, I'll take me & Steve in my car :D

Hopefully thats a solution to the over booking & will save me being in a coma :lol: .

Kx

And i quote, WILL SAVE ME BEING IN A COMA :)laugh.gif never stopped you before kirsty, its up to you kirsty lets see what happens first eh? but thanks very much, 4 SLEEPS TO GO :thumbsup:

And i quote, WILL SAVE ME BEING IN A COMA :thumbsup::thumbsup: never stopped you before kirsty, its up to you kirsty lets see what happens first eh? but thanks very much, 4 SLEEPS TO GO :D

Maybe I'm getting sensible in my old age :lol:

Kx

A big thank you to kirsty m, me thinks, extra pasty for you SWEETIE 36_3_16.gif

You're welcome, I didnt want to see poor old Sue walk all the way back from Peterlee :lol:

Its actually turned out quite well, as I now get to go to Bury too, so a lovely weekend spent with mates thumbsup.gif

Get me that bloke behind the bar & an extra pasty & I'll be happy :(

I may not be drinking Saturday, but I'll be fooked if I'm gunna be sensible :ohmy:

Nev, you can playu Sadie anytime you like now, I may even be able to engage in adult conversation with you :lol:

Theres a first for everything :ohmy:

Kx

You're welcome, I didnt want to see poor old Sue walk all the way back from Peterlee :lol:

Its actually turned out quite well, as I now get to go to Bury too, so a lovely weekend spent with mates :shades:

Get me that bloke behind the bar & an extra pasty & I'll be happy :yes:

I may not be drinking Saturday, but I'll be fooked if I'm gunna be sensible :no:

Nev, you can playu Sadie anytime you like now, I may even be able to engage in adult conversation with you ohmy.gif

Theres a first for everything :)

Kx

:g::lol::( adult conversation eh! hmmmmm don`t know that one kirsty

Edited by HARRY CROSBY

You're welcome, I didnt want to see poor old Sue walk all the way back from Peterlee :P

Its actually turned out quite well, as I now get to go to Bury too, so a lovely weekend spent with mates thumbsup.gif

Get me that bloke behind the bar & an extra pasty & I'll be happy :lol:

I may not be drinking Saturday, but I'll be fooked if I'm gunna be sensible :no:

Nev, you can playu Sadie anytime you like now, I may even be able to engage in adult conversation with you ohmy.gif

Theres a first for everything laugh.gif

Kx

SENSIBLE .... :g:

KIND&THOUGHTFUL ..... ..YES :yes:

SENSIBLE ....NEVER :lol:

God watta day, been doin the cd`s for the door, another task ticked off :D:lol::(

Lucky door :P:lol::lol:

kirsty your a star girl..xx

Not long now :lol: ...looking forward to this parteeeee

:lol:

Is it a revolving one :rolleyes:

You're welcome hunny thumbsup.gif

Kx

Harry and Diane I am supposed to finish at 11pm on Saturday if i can get away on time I will pop down for and hour if i cannoy make have a great time, anyway i need to speak to you both?????, now that's got you thinking

Paul Conroy

Tyneside soul promotions

Harry and Diane I am supposed to finish at 11pm on Saturday if i can get away on time I will pop down for and hour if i cannoy make have a great time, anyway i need to speak to you both?????, now that's got you thinking

Paul Conroy

Tyneside soul promotions

Ok honey hope you make it, if not we'll see ya soon ok :rolleyes: and yes it has got me thinking (what have i done laugh.gif ) luv ya Di xx

Ok honey hope you make it, if not we'll see ya soon ok :rolleyes: and yes it has got me thinking (what have i done laugh.gif ) luv ya Di xx

Hope it isnt a police matter Di, you havent been dealing in dodgy pasties have you?

Kx

Paul Conroy

Tyneside soul promotions

Thanks paul, hope all goes well for you tomorrow, see you saturday if you can make it REGARDS AN INTRIGUED HARRY :ohmy:

Guest ktf mal

3 SLEEPS TO GO :D:lol::lol: HURRY UP Malc are'nt you here yet :lol:

Sorry di just had to turn round.............was going the wrong way down the A1 :huh: was just outside london before i realized :lol:

Is there many car boots in your area as i like to buy a lot of crap while i'm out :lol:

1 big sleep to go :lol:

malc :ohmy:

Edited by ktf mal

Sorry di just had to turn round.............was going the wrong way down the A1 :lol: was just outside london before i realized :lol:

Is there many car boots in your area as i like to buy a lot of crap while i'm out :huh:

1 big sleep to go :lol:

:lol:Dunno about car boots malc, but there will be plenty of people talking CRAP on sat night if thats any good to ya :lol: really hope you make it will be ace to see ya luv lots Di xxx been for supplys today its gonna be some party :D:lol:

Guest ktf mal

:lol:Dunno about car boots malc, but there will be plenty of people talking CRAP on sat night if thats any good to ya :lol: really hope you make it will be ace to see ya luv lots Di xxx been for supplys today its gonna be some party :D:lol:

Hope you got plenty of lemonade or coke Di :huh: or tea :lol::lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Thanks KYLEE sure you dont wanna come :lol:

Ah i would love to but i've got free tickets to see a band that i loved about 10 years ago in Birmingham! thumbup.gif

I'll be raising my (probably plastic!) glass to you both though! Have a beer for me! :lol:

xx

Well its 10oclock the beds are made the floors are mopped and the beers are in, so BRING IT ON :wicked: cant wait to see you all so hurry up luv ya lots Di xxxxx 36_1_33.gif 36_1_67.gif

Guest ktf mal

Well its 10oclock the beds are made the floors are mopped and the beers are in, so BRING IT ON :wicked: cant wait to see you all so hurry up luv ya lots Di xxxxx 36_1_33.gif 36_1_67.gif

Hope you get to sleep Harry and Di you will need it thumbup.gif Have a great night, hope to see you thumbsup.gif

malc KTF.

WHEY HEY its here so hurry up everyone the beers are a chill'en and me and H are very excited 23_34_2.gif

PHEW !

FOR AN AWFUL MOMENT I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SAY IT'S BEEN CANCELLED ohmy.gif

HAVE A FEELING ITS GONNA BE A BIT CROWDED :wicked:

SEEYA TONIGHT :wicked:

OH AND BEFORE I GO ......................

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY thumbup.gif

PHEW !

FOR AN AWFUL MOMENT I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SAY IT'S BEEN CANCELLED ohmy.gif

HAVE A FEELING ITS GONNA BE A BIT CROWDED :lol:

SEEYA TONIGHT :wicked:

OH AND BEFORE I GO ......................

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY thumbup.gif

Ah thanks honey, believe me we'd have had it at our house rather than cancel EVER :wicked::lol: hurry up !!!!!! luv ya Di xx

Source Advert