Charm City

Barry

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have been keeping an eye out for this for what seems to be an age, can anyone please shed any light on why the two releases & which came first, also availability of the 1932 release & price.

Thank you in advance.

Russ

Same here Russ.

Can't find a 1932 copy anywhere.

Social source share

come on lads theres been a few 1932's on the bay in the last year ph34r.gif

I think Seb sold one ?

Yes I did, but it was very scratchy and had lots of clicks. I still have one copy. It was a bit strange because it took me YEARS to find a 1932 copy and then all of a sudden about a year or so back there were 4-5 copies on eBay (all in quite poor condition) from different sellers in the space of 2 months. There hasn't been any more since then, I've looked.

In my experience the 1932 issue is very rare. Despite what some people claim, I think the 1879 issue was the first issue. And it was later remixed and aimed at a slightly different market and bombing even worse than the first time around. :thumbup:

Social source share

Yes I did, but it was very scratchy and had lots of clicks. I still have one copy. It was a bit strange because it took me YEARS to find a 1932 copy and then all of a sudden about a year or so back there were 4-5 copies on eBay (all in quite poor condition) from different sellers in the space of 2 months. There hasn't been any more since then, I've looked.

In my experience the 1932 issue is very rare. Despite what some people claim, I think the 1879 issue was the first issue. And it was later remixed and aimed at a slightly different market and bombing even worse than the first time around. :thumbup:

Im not sure how rare 1932 is really , but I found two copies 2 miles from where I live 2 months ago smile.gif

I think someone told me Dave Thorley had a good amount of them too ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert