Wanted : Uk 45s On Action

Cover-up

I'm collecting later titles on the Action label (i.e. NOT the red and yellow swirly ones!) - and am in particular looking for:

CHOSEN FEW "Funky Butter" (UK Action ACT 4623)

Oddly, lots of Action promos seem to have the same track on both sides (usually the wrong one e.g. Tom Green) - so I'd prefer a regular issue. Any other interesting items considered. PMs please - thanks in advance...

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm collecting later titles on the Action label (i.e. NOT the red and yellow swirly ones!)

Oddly, lots of Action promos seem to have the same track on both sides (usually the wrong one e.g. Tom Green) - so I'd prefer a regular issue. Any other interesting items considered. PMs please - thanks in advance...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Only a couple of hours left to run on this one....

Social source share

Hmmmm, anyone ever actually SEEN one???? :rolleyes:

I've not, and I suspected it must be hard. The Konduko issue is difficult enough to find - I got mine late last year, ridiculously cheap :ohmy: after quite a long search - and it was only shortly after, I mentioned to a mate and he reckoned it was on UK Action. Quick check in Record Collector, and its listed in there - value £10 I think :rolleyes:

Girf

Social source share

Guest GoodTaste

I'm collecting later titles on the Action label (i.e. NOT the red and yellow swirly ones!) - and am in particular looking for:

CHOSEN FEW "Funky Butter" (UK Action ACT 4623)

hi mate, do you have bobby houston - i want to make it with you? killer soulful reggae 45! i might have a copy somewhere

Social source share

Source Advert