Want: Tsu Toronadoes - What Good Am I

adamt

• Replies 6
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anybody got TSU TORONADOES - WHAT GOOD AM I for sale?

pm me

thanks

picked nice demo copy of this up from shop in den haag few years back, found small shop near centre and had quick browse.

got couple of bits like R Dean Taylors' "Ghost....." on Rare Earth, flicking through box next to counter while waiting to pay, and there it was, 'bout 4 gilders, always meant to go back but never got round to it. still think theres stuff to be found there, US airforce base not too far away, never know.

steve

Social source share

picked nice demo copy of this up from shop in den haag few years back, found small shop near centre and had quick browse.

got couple of bits like R Dean Taylors' "Ghost....." on Rare Earth, flicking through box next to counter while waiting to pay, and there it was, 'bout 4 gilders, always meant to go back but never got round to it. still think theres stuff to be found there, US airforce base not too far away, never know.

steve

hi sid here dont bother going back worked there for 6yrs scowerd all the shops got some great stuff

just come back witha few finds but one inprticular was ---ray+dave-wrong wrong wrong on grant

Social source share

Would like to see a scan of this. I wouldnt be surprised if it was some sort of Jamaican bootleg, but I've never heard of this record coming out on any other label than Mica.

hi speaking to somebody on telephone apparantly it did come out on another label grant but think it is dutch original release

sorry cant send pitcure due to not being clear of fone

sid

Social source share

hi speaking to somebody on telephone apparantly it did come out on another label grant but think it is dutch original release

sorry cant send pitcure due to not being clear of fone

sid

Silly me, thinking it had to be a US record. Never occurs to me that things like this got released on foreign labels.

Social source share

Source Advert