• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well I wanted to buy these:

VARIOUS: DISCO DEMANDS PART TWO

VARIOUS: DISCO DEMANDS PART THREE

VARIOUS: NORTHERN DISCO PART ONE

...but the place wants me to use Paypal - I've had problems with Paypal (despite never having had an dealings with them, they lifted unauthorisd amounts from my account a couple of years back - all recovered) - Paypal can whistle as far as I'm concerned...

Is there another way to buy these? (good old cheque / post etc.??)

Social source share

Hi - no paypal required - all payments (other than the MP3 shop) are processed by GEMM. And, believe me, as a buyer ytou'll have no problem with them!

But yes, of course, cheques, postal orders, cash, drugs, trades all gratefully accepted.

Social source share

Well, Gemm's an American site, so $ is the default currency, but it's still the same amount when converted to £ (which would happen when you reached the checkout I believe). You can actually change it to £ if you want to - there's a "user settings" or something button top right - but to be honest it seems more trouble than it's worth.

Anyway, got your email, and replied...

Social source share

Well, Gemm's an American site, so $ is the default currency, but it's still the same amount when converted to £ (which would happen when you reached the checkout I believe). You can actually change it to £ if you want to - there's a "user settings" or something button top right - but to be honest it seems more trouble than it's worth.

Anyway, got your email, and replied...

Yeah, thanks Ewan - I'll do the necessary on the weekend... :lol::lol:

...I'll also write a cheque and post it :thumbsup:

Edited by ZapatootheTiger
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert