Cheshire And North Wales Soulies

Back in the 90s, we used to get a heap of soulies from Cheshire and North Wales coming to Dublin for the Dublin Soul Club. Most of them haven't been over in years and we kinda lost touch.

So, if anyone knows Lynn & Vinny O'Neill, Gaz & Ali White and Anthony Astbury(all from Runcorn I think) who came over with a crowd from Widnes and North Wales or if YOU ever came to the Dublin Soul Club, drop me a line at dublinsoulclub@yahoo.co.uk as I've a big night planned for July 12th (Double Cookin, see events pages) and it would be great to see some of the old gang back again.

Cheers

Paul Davis

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Back in the 90s, we used to get a heap of soulies from Cheshire and North Wales coming to Dublin for the Dublin Soul Club. Most of them haven't been over in years and we kinda lost touch.

So, if anyone knows Lynn & Vinny O'Neill, Gaz & Ali White and Anthony Astbury(all from Runcorn I think) who came over with a crowd from Widnes and North Wales or if YOU ever came to the Dublin Soul Club, drop me a line at dublinsoulclub@yahoo.co.uk as I've a big night planned for July 12th (Double Cookin, see events pages) and it would be great to see some of the old gang back again.

Cheers

Paul Davis

Anthony Astbury from Prestatyn, not sure if he's on here, but will mention it too him when I see him.

Social source share

Anthony Astbury from Prestatyn, not sure if he's on here, but will mention it too him when I see him.

Thanks. Thought he was from Runcorn too.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert