Harry & Diane Crosby`s,1st Anniversary

Lived up to its expectations in every way, many thanks to all our dj`s who did a brilliant job, a big thanks to DAVE RIMMER, theres not many of you left dave a true gent who is passionate about the music & likes his bitter :thumbsup: hope your home fine mate! we`d like to thank everyone for all there support, looking forward to our second anniversary biggrin.gif:lol::yes:

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Lived up to its expectations in every way, many thanks to all our dj`s who did a brilliant job, a big thanks to DAVE RIMMER, theres not many of you left dave a true gent who is passionate about the music & likes his bitter laugh.gif hope your home fine mate! we`d like to thank everyone for all there support, looking forward to our second anniversary :lol::yes:biggrin.gif

Pleased that it went well for you both , H : sorry I could not have been with you ........

Congratulations again on your anniversary :thumbsup: .........

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton

Had a brilliant time last night. A big thanks to my bessie mate for the laughs in the car there & on the way back, that womans face was a picture when we got the wrong house instead of Harry & Di's, especially as we had shouted "whey hey we're here" & I was emptying my rubbish into her bin.

Harry & Di, what a top couple, fantastic hosts, beer in the bath, food in the kitchen, sparkling wine on the table at the do, free cd, all this from a couple who have little money, but hearts of platinum gold.

Top company in the form of the barmy York lot, Malc, (who won furthest travelled, coming all the way from Market Harborough to help celebrate with Harry & Di, having only spoke to them in the chat room), Dave Rimmer & Nev. (Apologises if I've missed anyone out, havent had much sleep)

Thanks to my guardian angel Nev for playing Sadie, Sadie for me. Tune of the night for me was oops upside your head :lol:

Thanks to Stella for nearly suffocating me with my pop sock :thumbsup:

We drove back at 3ish, the party was still going strong then & still beer left in the bath, did I miss owt?

Piccies coming up soon thumbsup.gif

Kx

Guest yorksoultrain

Had a brilliant time last night. A big thanks to my bessie mate for the laughs in the car there & on the way back, that womans face was a picture when we got the wrong house instead of Harry & Di's, especially as we had shouted "whey hey we're here" & I was emptying my rubbish into her bin.

Harry & Di, what a top couple, fantastic hosts, beer in the bath, food in the kitchen, sparkling wine on the table at the do, free cd, all this from a couple who have little money, but hearts of platinum gold.

Top company in the form of the barmy York lot, Malc, (who won furthest travelled, coming all the way from Market Harborough to help celebrate with Harry & Di, having only spoke to them in the chat room), Dave Rimmer & Nev. (Apologises if I've missed anyone out, havent had much sleep)

Thanks to my guardian angel Nev for playing Sadie, Sadie for me. Tune of the night for me was oops upside your head :lol:

Thanks to Stella for nearly suffocating me with my pop sock :thumbsup:

We drove back at 3ish, the party was still going strong then & still beer left in the bath, did I miss owt?

Piccies coming up soon thumbsup.gif

Kx

of cause you missed out kirsty the drinking went on till 10am and the mad crowd were still drinking

in the bus all the way back to york

O what a night :thumbsup: god i cant see laugh.gif just want to say thankyou so very much to all our very special friends, where do i start Kirsty and steve you are fabulous we love ya x Malc are you home yet thanks sweetie for comin up you helped make our nite the best ever hope we hav'nt scared you off :lol: we are nuts. Dave mary jen thanks guys, shaz steve patto sue and the little jewel himself RONNIE and last but not least our superstar DJ MR DAVE RIMMER you are wonderful and we love you dearly your a top guy. And just thank you everyone for being there it was awesome all our fab friends were there and did us proud we love u all xx if this doesnt make any sense A THOUSAND APOLOGIES :yes: its been a right struggle just to type god i'm wrecked laugh.gif xxxx

:lol::yes:laugh.gif yes top night nice to put faces to names, music brill, nice venue thank you harry and diane

chris & debbie

Yeah and where were you when the GAP BAND was on :thumbsup:whistling.gif:P

Yeah and where were you when the GAP BAND was on :thumbsup:whistling.gif:yes:

Hi Di&Harry

Would like to say a big thanx for throwing a top night ,great to meet so many good people :lol:

Any chance you could give me the info regarding that choon

Cant find it anywhere ???

A great floorfiller if ever there was laugh.gif

Take care

Nev :P

Cheers malc, head like a box of frogs laugh.gif down for the barnsley do in may so we`ll catch up with you hopefully REGARDS HARRY

PM me before the date with your T or M number , and I endeavour to make sure we meet up :thumbsup: .......

Malc Burton

Hi Di&Harry

Would like to say a big thanx for throwing a top night ,great to meet so many good people :thumbsup:

Any chance you could give me the info regarding that choon

Cant find it anywhere ???

A great floorfiller if ever there was laugh.gif

Take care

Nev :P

I've got a nice white demo Nev :lol::yes: it could be yours for £300 laugh.gif luv ya lots you were a star and helped make the night super duper Dxxxxxxxxxxx thanks for the Falcons xxxx

GOT TO AGREE, GREAT NITE, GREAT SOUL SOUNDS, GREAT SET OF PEOPLE

BEST MUSIC IV'E HEARD IN THESE PARTS FOR AGES, & THE CHEAPEST & BEST PINT AROUND

NICE ONE MATEY'S..

MY MODERN SET, PLAY LIST, NO PARTICULAR ORDER... WELL YOU DID ASK :D

BOTTOM & CO / SPREAD THE NEWS

RONNIE JONES / PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER

BILLY PAUL / BRING THE FAMILY BACK

6AM / MISSING YOU

LOU RAWLS / SEE YOU WHEN I GIT THERE

DONNY HATHAWAY / THE GHETTO

SEAN OLIVER / YOU & ME

PHYSICS / 7AM SESSIONS

SOUL ETICO / TWO HEARTS TOGETHER

THE QUANTIC SOUL ORCHESTRA / PANAMA CITY

GERRY DEVEAUX / FRONT OF THE LINE

MARIO BIONDI / THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE..

GOT TO AGREE, GREAT NITE, GREAT SOUL SOUNDS, GREAT SET OF PEOPLE

BEST MUSIC IV'E HEARD IN THESE PARTS FOR AGES, & THE CHEAPEST & BEST PINT AROUND

NICE ONE MATEY'S..

MY MODERN SET, PLAY LIST, NO PARTICULAR ORDER... WELL YOU DID ASK :D

BOTTOM & CO / SPREAD THE NEWS

RONNIE JONES / PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER

BILLY PAUL / BRING THE FAMILY BACK

6AM / MISSING YOU

LOU RAWLS / SEE YOU WHEN I GIT THERE

DONNY HATHAWAY / THE GHETTO

SEAN OLIVER / YOU & ME

PHYSICS / 7AM SESSIONS

SOUL ETICO / TWO HEARTS TOGETHER

THE QUANTIC SOUL ORCHESTRA / PANAMA CITY

GERRY DEVEAUX / FRONT OF THE LINE

MARIO BIONDI / THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE..

These were my little contribution to the procedeings:

Volumes - gotta give her love

Persians - when you said lets get married

Cathy saint - big bad world

Hoagy lands - friends and lovers

Harvey - anyway you wanta

O'jays - no time

Marcels - no love left

James kelly duhon - in school

Pentagons - i wonder

Cant remember anymore :D dont no why :lol:

Well Ive just come out of my coma :lol::)

My Mums been bathed!!!, and Ive managed to unlock my phone :D

What a great nite, thanks a million Di and Harry...my sides are still aching from laughing, havent laughed like that for years.. :lol:

Right back to the sofa for the rest of the day...

I say "ooppsss upside your head"...say whhhattt... :lol:

Love ya both to bits..

xxxxx

Here's what I played between 11 and 12 (Listed in alphabetic rather than played order)

Athens Rogue's - She Could Love Me - Stop

Larry Banks & Jaibi - My Life Is No Better - Unreleased GWP

Bobby Bland - Sweet Lips Of Joy - Duke LP

Brooks Brothers - Looking For A Woman - Tay

Caressors - I Can't Stay Away - Ru-Jac

Brice Coefield - Ain't That Right - Omen

Joanne Courcy - I Got The Power - Twirl

Frank Dell - He Broke Your Game Wide Open - Valise

Troy Dodds - Try My Love - El Camino

Tommy Dodson - Co-Operate - Main Sound

Betty Everett - I've Got A Claim On You - One-Derful

5 Royales - Catch That Teardrop - Home Of The Blues

Bobby Freeman - Swing Me - Unreleased Autumn

Hyperions - Why You Wanna Treat Me Like You Do - Chattahoochie

Idols - Just A Little Bit More - Reveille

Thelma Lindsey - Prepared To Love You - Magic City

Magnetics - I Have A Girl - Ra-Sel

Johnnie Mae Mathews - I Have No Choice - Big Hit

Jack Montgomery - Baby Baby Take A Chance On Me - Revue

Elbie Parker - Please Keep Away From Me - Veep

Reatha Reese - Only Lies - Dot

Johnny Robinson - Gone But Not Forgotten - Okeh

Satisfactions - Take It Or Leave It - Smash

Patience Valentine - If You Don't Come - Sar

Vondells - Hey Girl (You've Changed) - Airtown

Jimmy Wallace - I'll Be Back - Alpha

Guest soul kitten

O what a night :lol: god i cant see :) just want to say thankyou so very much to all our very special friends, where do i start Kirsty and steve you are fabulous we love ya x Malc are you home yet thanks sweetie for comin up you helped make our nite the best ever hope we hav'nt scared you off :lol: we are nuts. Dave mary jen thanks guys, shaz steve patto sue and the little jewel himself RONNIE and last but not least our superstar DJ MR DAVE RIMMER you are wonderful and we love you dearly your a top guy. And just thank you everyone for being there it was awesome all our fab friends were there and did us proud we love u all xx if this doesnt make any sense A THOUSAND APOLOGIES :lol: its been a right struggle just to type god i'm wrecked :yes: xxxx

and way does Mr Pedley get capital letter :D

had a whale of a time ,

Patto still drinking ,

Steve uncouncious laugh.gif think he s still breathing but have nt checked.

well cant say we dont know how to party in this house,or your house

Thanks Harry and Di ,top mates,

Sue you were good value ,am so pleased your mum s had her bath.

well done Malc ,a long way to travel ,i hope it was worth it.

Kirsty you are a diamond even when sober,

thanks Dave and Mary for the transport ,hope you enjoyed the singing on the way home.

long time till your next anniversary ,are we allowed back before then :lol:

bet you re glad i tidied up now eh Harry :(

Edited by soul kitten

and way does Mr Pedley get capital letter :huh:

had a whale of a time ,

Patto still drinking ,

Steve uncouncious :lol: think he s still breathing but have nt checked.

well cant say we dont know how to party in this house,or your house

Thanks Harry and Di ,top mates,

Sue you were good value ,am so pleased your mum s had her bath.

well done Malc ,a long way to travel ,i hope it was worth it.

Kirsty you are a diamond even when sober,

thanks Dave and Mary for the transport ,hope you enjoyed the singing on the way home.

long time till your next anniversary ,are we allowed back before then :lol:

bet you re glad i tidied up now eh Harry laugh.gif

Hi hun am i eva glad u tidied up :lol: Harrys in bed :lol: bless him, and i'll be there soon too, thanks again you are the best all ov ya luv ya lots a very tired Di xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest ktf mal

O what a night :thumbup: god i cant see :unsure: just want to say thankyou so very much to all our very special friends, where do i start Kirsty and steve you are fabulous we love ya x Malc are you home yet thanks sweetie for comin up you helped make our nite the best ever hope we hav'nt scared you off :lol: we are nuts. Dave mary jen thanks guys, shaz steve patto sue and the little jewel himself RONNIE and last but not least our superstar DJ MR DAVE RIMMER you are wonderful and we love you dearly your a top guy. And just thank you everyone for being there it was awesome all our fab friends were there and did us proud we love u all xx if this doesnt make any sense A THOUSAND APOLOGIES :lol: its been a right struggle just to type god i'm wrecked :g: xxxx

Hi Di, just picking myself up of the floor :lol::lol: still sleeply zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank's for the welcome i got from everybody, and it was nice to see such a lovely couple.

Great night......Great music.....Great people........well worth the trip up north.

CAN I GO BACK BED PLEASE :g:sleep3.gif

All the best malc :thumbsup:

Hi Di, just picking myself up of the floor :thumbup::unsure: still sleeply zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank's for the welcome i got from everybody, and it was nice to see such a lovely couple.

Great night......Great music.....Great people........well worth the trip up north.

CAN I GO BACK BED PLEASE :lol:sleep3.gif

All the best malc :thumbsup:

WHEY HEY :g: we've been worried sick about you :lol: you get yourself back to bed honey you arnt the only one, i'm shattered too be in bed early tonight, thanks for coming all this way you are fab and welcome to come back anytime luv lots Di xxx

Source Advert