Lorraine Johnson On Atlantic - Issue Copy

Guest Salv

I picked up an almost mint issue copy of Lorraine Johnson's Can I Hold You To It / If You Want Me To Be More Of A Woman on Atlantic today. I had a search for more information about it and issue copies appear to be quite scarce, although single-sided promos of Can I Hold You To It are easy enough to find. So - obvious question - how much do issue copies normally go for? Did I get a bargain for my £4.00?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I picked up an almost mint issue copy of Lorraine Johnson's Can I Hold You To It / If You Want Me To Be More Of A Woman on Atlantic today. I had a search for more information about it and issue copies appear to be quite scarce, although single-sided promos of Can I Hold You To It are easy enough to find. So - obvious question - how much do issue copies normally go for? Did I get a bargain for my £4.00?

Definite bargain there Salv!

I'd usually sell it at £25-£30

Hope this helps

Steve

Social source share

Whats the b-side like

I love the a side and unfortunately only have the demo

Social source share

Whats the b-side like

I love the a side and unfortunately only have the demo

It's excellent - more uptempo than the A-side and produced by Sam Dees. I'm at work at the moment but I'll add a Refosoul clip when I get home.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert