2 Wants For A Friend

A friend (who doesn't have internet access :ohmy: ) has asked if I can try and get copies of the following 45s for him. Condition needs to be at least EX.

Please PM me with condition, price and payment methods you're willing to accept.

PLEASE....tell me the price you want, don't ask me to make an offer as they're not for me, I will just pass on the price you're asking and reply back to your PM asap with a yes or no.

OK, thats the serious bit done! Here's what he's looking for:

Charlotta Tillman - Baby I'm Serious - Josie

Dream Team - I'm Not Satisfied - Gregory SORTED

Roy Wright - Heartbreak / Something's Wrong - Crash

Cheers,

Adam.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A friend (who doesn't have internet access :thumbsup: ) has asked if I can try and get copies of the following 45s for him. Condition needs to be at least EX.

Please PM me with condition, price and payment methods you're willing to accept.

PLEASE....tell me the price you want, don't ask me to make an offer as they're not for me, I will just pass on the price you're asking and reply back to your PM asap with a yes or no.

OK, thats the serious bit done! Here's what he's looking for:

Charlotta Tillman - Baby I'm Serious - Josie

Dream Team - I'm Not Satisfied - Gregory

Roy Wright - Heartbreak / Something's Wrong - Crash

Cheers,

Adam.

Lew Stanley had a lot of copies of the Dream Team I think, you could try contacting him.

Social source share

Lew Stanley had a lot of copies of the Dream Team I think, you could try contacting him.

Thanks for that Bob, but managed to get a copy of Dream Team. Still looking for the other 2 though....

Social source share

charlotta tilman didnt turn up to often in the past,dont know about now.

i had a copy a few year back,took me a while to get it.

remember it well cause the usa lady i was buying it from wanted me to stay on the phone talkin cause she loved my accent.lol

dont think so dear,im paying for this call & the 45 just cost me $40.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andy Kempster

Thanks for that Bob, but managed to get a copy of Dream Team. Still looking for the other 2 though....

just seen this, i am also after a copy of the dream team, any idea how i can contact Lew Stanley?

Social source share

Source Advert