Bishops Wood Allnighter

Guest Mrs Simsy

Had a ball.....lovely to see my old friends Col & Gaye again after such a long time....nice to meet some new people.....real nice friendly bunch.....Ganche, we finnally sorted out our identities, rolleyes.gif what we like eh? :wicked: good to talk to you....Killa, Mr. Rivers, Gentleman Ted, Adam, Ted the hat looking well...me and my good buddy Spot, had a good chin wag.....Karen C, Billy [puker] Whiz.....good to see the Mod Squad looking very cool, Stevie T, Helen etc....had a good dance, thanks Mr. Burrell for playing the Prophets c/up...I'll find out what it is one day. :lol: ....great to see the Gloucester contingent, especially Christine, back out again....a very nice little venue, and a very enjoyable night had by me, Brian the Hat, and Big Dave.....Will deffo come again.....well done all.....

Phil.

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had a ball.....lovely to see my old friends Col & Gaye again after such a long time....nice to meet some new people.....real nice friendly bunch.....Ganche, we finnally sorted out our identities, :yes: what we like eh? :D good to talk to you....Killa, Mr. Rivers, Gentleman Ted,

Phil.

:lol::no: Sorry Phil - or is it Brian :P

HERE'S A BELATED PLAY LIST NOT IN ANY PAT ORDER

T.J WILLIAMS BABY I NEED YOU JOSIE

THE ISONICS SUGAR KAMMY

HESITATIONS WAIT A MINUTE KAPP

FABULLOUS APOLLOS DETERMINATION VALTONE

PATTI/EMBLEMS IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS CONGRESS

HERB WARD STRANGE CHANGE ARGO

THE VIPS STRANGE LITTLE GIRL CONGRESS

THE HY-TONES YOU DON,T EVEN KNOW MY NAME SOUTHERN ARTISTS

THE SOULETTES BRING YOUR FINE SELF HOME SCOPE

GEORGE KIRBY WHAT CAN I DO CADET

THE CONSTELLATIONS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GEMINI STAR

JENNY WREN CHASING MY DREAMS FONTANA

THE ALLNIGHT WORKERS DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET ROUND

THE STOPPERS COME BACK BABY JUBILEE

THANKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT WOODY

Guest eggman

great night, good selection of music all night, nice venue and cheap drinks what more could you want.well done to all concerned, I will return.

have to say it was so great to see so many familiar faces and catch up with those who we havent seen for some time :lol: especially Stevie T. glad to see Billy still standing at the end of the night after his projectile vomiting episode :D thank god no-one got in the way!

graham just asks that next time the hand stamp ink isnt quite so wet so he doesnt end up transfering it all over his clothes and body :lol: he says he will have to take the organisers to court if the situation is not rectified......

Nice to see the both of u,as mr spot said,u can't keep a peacock down or a big cock down lol Billy ps dont lose heart.

My first time there, thanks Col for calling to tell us we would get in even though we wouldn't get there until 2am :lol: Was lovely to see Karen and Billy, also you Mr Spot and many other friends :lol:

Thanks Tedsoul for playing me :lol: Earles, Everybody's Got Somebody :D and John I'll be asking you again at Middleton :lol:

Love Gill x

like wise Gill

Source Advert