• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi,

anyone know of a list of the collectable soul 45s on either of these lables,

herald or ember, us only

thanks,

joe.

edie and the channels on herald is good northern, there is a rarer press of it I think by edith alexander on another label that I can't remember...

patti and the emblems 45s on herald are all pretty good but not valuable.

Social source share

hi,

anyone know of a list of the collectable soul 45s on either of these lables,

herald or ember, us only

thanks,

joe.

45 Discography for Ember Records - US

101 The Embers Sound Of Love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paradise Hill 1953

1001 The Smooth Tones Dear Diary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy Baby 1956

1002 Gloria Lynn Affection

Cool Daddy 1956

1003 Jimmy Young That's Why I Love You

Need Your Love 1956

1004 The Miller Sisters Guess Who

How Am I To Know 1956

1005 The Five Satins I Remember (In The Still Of The Night)

The Jones Girl 1956

1006 Naomi Caryl If You Want To Be My BAby

Before You Say Goodbye 1956

1007 The Concords I'm Satisfied With Rock 'N' Roll

I'll Always Say Please 1956

1008 The Five Satins Weeping Willow

Wonderful Girl 1956

1009 Larry Dale Hoppin' And Skippin'

Rock N' Roll Baby 1956

1010 David Clowney Movin' And Groovin'

Soft Lights 1956

1011 The Starlites Pretty Brown Eyes

They Call Me A Dreamer 1956

1012 Rudy Greene Juicy Fruit

You're The One For Me 1957

1013 The Starlarks Fountain Of Love

Send Me A Picture Baby 1957

1014 The Five Satins Our Love Is Forever

Oh Happy Day 1957

1015 Tony Perry Trust In Our Love

I'm Yours Forever 1957

1016 Cousin Leroy Will A Matchbox Hold My Clothes

Highway 41 1957

1017 The Colonairs Can't Stand To Lose You

Sandy 1957

1018 L. Trottman Rock A Bop

Slow Train 1957

1019 The Five Satins To The Aisle

Wish I Had My Baby 1957

1020 Rudy Greene Lonesome

Wild Life 1957

1021 The Starlites Tears Are Just For Fools

Boom Chica Boom 1957

1022 The Marktones Hold Me Close

Talk It Over 1957

1023 Cousin Leroy I'm Lonesome

Up The River 1957

1024 Wally Huges Convertible Car

Pug Nose And Pony Tail 1957

1025 The Five Satins Our Anniversary

Pretty Baby 1957

1026 Billy Myles The Joker (That's What The Call Me)

Honey Bee 1957

1027 Lee Allen Walkin' With Mr. Lee

Promenade 1957

1028 The Five Satins A Million To One

Love With No Love In Return 1957

1029 The Silhouettes Get A Job

I Am Lonely 1958

1030 The Marktones Yes Siree

Hey Girlee 1958

1031 Lee Allen Strollin' With Mr. Lee

Boppin' At The Hop 1958

1032 The Silhouettes Headin' For The Poorhouse

Miss Thing 1958

1033 The Honeycones Betty Moretti

Cool It Baby 1958

1034 Sonny and Jaycee Mister Froggie

You Keep Doggin' Me 1958

1035 Fern Dee You'll Never Know

Hello Mr. Dream Man 1958

1036 The Honeycones Op

Vision Of You 1958

1037 The Silhouettes Bing Bong

Voodoo Eyes 1958

1038 Fred Parris

and the Satins A Night To Remember

Senorita Lolita 1958

1039 Lee Allen Tic Toc

Chuggin' 1958

1040 Billy Myles Price Of Your Love

I'm Too Sentimental 1958

1041 The Schooners Viddy Biddly Baby

Schooner Blues 1958

1042 The Honeycones Gee Whiz

Rockin' In The Knees 1958

1043 The Boptones I Had A Love

(Be My) Pussy Cat 1958

1044 Arlene Demarco Don't Love Me

Mean To Me 1958

1045 The Mifflin Triplets I Do

Someone Should Have Told Me 1958

1046 Billy Myles I'm Gonna Walk

Price Of Your Love 1958

1047 Lee Allen Jim Jam

Short Circuit 1958

1048 Dean and Jean We're Gonna Get Married

Too Young To Know 1958

1049 The Honeycones Tell Me Baby

Your Face 1959

1050 Ernie K-Doe My Love For You

Tuff-Enuff 1959

1051 The Wonders I'll Write A Book

Hey Senorita 1959

1052 Jimmy Milner A Place In My Heart

Is It Fair 1959

1053 The Skarlettones Do You Remember

Will You Dream 1959

1054 Dean and Jean Turn It Off

Never Let Your Love Fade Away 1959

1055 Davey Dee

and the Mudcats Puddle Jumper

Sultry 1959

1056 The Five Satins Shadows

Toni My Love 1959

1057 Lee Allen Cat Walk

Creole Alley 1959

1058 George Tinley The Gypsy

I Wish 1960

1059 Wade Cooper Oh Me Oh My

I'm Gonna Love You So 1960

1060 George Tinley Wedding Bells

No Lonely Nights 1960

1061 The Five Satins I'll Be Seeing You

A Night Like This 1960

1062 Mitzi Mason My Heart Belongs To You

Dance Dance Dance 1960

1064 Eddie Wood I Need Love

Girl Of My Best Friend 1960

1065 The Dapper Dans Bird Brain

Lonely One 1960

1066 The Five Satins Candlelight

The Time 1960

1067 Phil Orlick Old Before My Time

Hello Stranger 1960

1068 Tandi and the Teamates Trampoline Queen

Weekend Lover 1960

1069 The Fabulons Smoke From Your Cigarette

Give Me Back My Ring 1960

1070 The Five Satins Wishing Ring

Tell Me Dear 1961

1071 The Illusions How High Is The Mountain

Can't We Fall In Love 1961

1072 Chicky Simmons Boy In The Very First Seat

You Better Know It 1961

1073 Jay Holeman My Love

So Sincere 1961

1074 The Five Shades Mary Had A Little Lamb

Lonely Boy 1961

1075 Ernie K-Doe My Love For You

Shirley's Tuff 1961

1076 Bobby Richardson This Is My Love

Nobody Loves Me 1961

1077 The Chips What A Lie

Bye, Bye, My Love 1961

1078 The Edsels Three Precious Words

Let's Go 1961

1079 Roger and the Travelers You're Daddy's Little Girl

Just Gonna Be That Way 1961

1080 Judy Clay More Than You Know

I Thought I'd Gotten Over You 1961

1081 Little Jerry Don't You Feel

There Ain't Enough 1961

1082 Lee Allen Twistin' With Mr. Lee

Twist Around The Clock 1962

1083 Johnny B. Good I'm Willing (To Wait)

I Feel Your Love Growing Cold 1962

1084 The Fashions I Just Got A Letter

Try My Love 1962

1085 Judy Clay Do You Think That's Right

Stormy Weather 1962

1086 Dean and Jean Cross My Heart

That's The Way It Goes 1962

1087 Chuck Wright Love I Won't Be Your Fool Anymore

Dear Beloved 1962

1088 Juan Montero Orchestra Juarez

Freckles 1962

1089 Jo-An Baker You're Someone

Think About The Possibilities 1962

1090 Little Anthony Jones

and M. Dodds Choir Dear Gesu Bambino - Part 1

Dear Gesu Bambino - Part 2 1962

1091 Chuck Wright Don't Play That Dance

Palm Of Your Hand 1963

1092 The Candies I'm Only Making It Easier For You

Yes I Love You 1963

1093 April Mae Blue Skies When The Red Robin Comes Along

You Were Loved 1963

1094 Tom and Jerry I'm Lonesome

Looking At You 1963

1095 Chuck Wright If I Promise

Arabella 1963

1096 Betty Hall Paradise For Two

I'm On A Holiday 1964

1097 The Astronomers Son Of Telstar

Moon Shot 1964

1098 The Brookfields They Said It Couldn't Be Done

Girls Look Better In The Summertime 1964

1099 The Paramounts In A Dream

Shedding Teardrops 1964

1100 The Buttons Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Huckleberry Finn 1964

1101 The Barries Tonight Tonight

Mary Ann 1964

1102 Chuck Wright It's A Lie

My Young Love 1964

1103 Fran Lori I Never Knew

My Sister And I (Love The Same Guy) 1964

1104 Judy Scott All Alone

No Questions Asked 1964

1105 Ted Cooper Debbie

Nobody Loves My Voice 1964

1106 Timmy Brown I Got A Secret

Baby It's Okay 1964

1107 Jimmy Lytell La Nuit

Nothing To Do 1964

1108 The Camelots Pocahontas

Searching For My Baby 1964

1109 Randy Hobbs Slowly But Surely

Waiting And Watching 1964

1110 Chuck Wright Heartless Tears

Never Before 1964

1111 Robert Loye Jr. I Just Stand Here

One Of The Lonely 1964

1112 Andy Rose No Need To Go To Kansas City

Everybody But You 1964

701 Goodship Lollipop How Does It Feel

Maxwell's Silver Hammer 1969

702 Black Velvet Clown

Peace And Love Is The Message 1970

45 Discography for Herald Records - US

401 Fats Noel You Belong To Me

High Tide 1953

402 Fats Noel Duck Soup

Wish You Were 1953

403 Little Walter Just Keep Lovin' Her

Take A Walk With Me 1953

404 Little Walter Rolling Blues

Boll Weavil 1953

405 Billy Lumpkin Grave Yard Blues

Mary Lou 1953

406 Eddie Boyd Lonesome For My Baby

I'm Goin' Downtown 1953

407 St. Louis Jimmy Hard Luck Boogie

Good Book Blues 1953

408 St. Louis Jimmy Your Evil Ways

Whiskey Drinkin' Woman 1953

409 Big John Bovie Stump Juice

Deep Deep Sleep 1953

410 The Embers Sound Of Love

Paradise Hill 1953

411 Blind Bill Tate I Got News For You Baby

Love Is A Crazy Thing 1953

412 Herald Gospel Lord I'm In Your Care

The Old Account 1953

413 unreleased

414 Vince Massey Smile

Did I Remember 1953

415 The Rocketeers Foolish One

Gonna Feed My Baby Poison 1953

416 Faye Adams Shake A Hand

I've Got To Leave You 1953

417 Al Savage I Had A Notion

Just Your Way Baby 1953

418 Stringbean Pass The Juice Miss Lucy

Who Is Gonna Cry For Me 1953

419 Faye Adams Happiness To My Soul

I'll Be True 1953

420 Joe Morris Travelin' Man

No, It Can't Be Done 1954

421 Al Savage Life Begins At Forty

Love Is A Funny Thing 1954

422 Kitty Noble Wait Till The Cows Come Home

It Can't Be Nobody But You 1954

423 Faye Adams Say A Prayer

Every Day 1954

424 Dickie Thompson Thirteen Women And One Man

I'm Innocent 1954

425 Lightnin' Hopkins Lightnin's Boogie

Don't Think Cause You're Pretty 1954

426 Leroy Smith Love Locked In My Heart

Big Pile Of Love 1954

427 Bill Heyman I'm Doin' Good Now

You'll Cry Some Too 1954

428 Lightnin' Hopkins Lightnin's Special

Life Is Used To Live 1954

429 Faye Adams Somebody, Somewhere, Someday

Crazy Mixed-Up World 1954

430 Al Savage Be Seein' You In My Dream

Take Your Time 1954

431 Dickie Thompson Jockin'

If I Hadn't Been Drunk 1954

432 The Thrillers Lizabeth

Please Talk To Me 1954

433 The Five Willows Baby Come A Little Closer

Lay Your Head On My Shoulder 1954

434 Faye Adams Hurts Me To My Heart

Ain't Gonna Tell 1954

435 The Heralds Eternal Love

Gonna Love You 1954

436 Lightnin' Hopkins Movin' On Out Boogie

Sick Feelin' Blues 1954

437 Al Savage Don't Tell Me

I Wanna Know (If You Love Me) 1954

438 Charlie and Ray You're To Blame

I Love You Madly 1954

439 Faye Adams I Owe My Heart To You

Love Ain't Nothin' To Play With 1954

440 Ursula Reed All Gone

You Hurt My Pride 1954

441 Al Savage You Told Me So

That's Why I Love You Like I Do 1954

442 The Five Willows Look Me In The Eyes

So Help Me 1954

443 Lightnin' Hopkins Nothin' But The Blues

Early Morning Boogie 1954

444 Faye Adams Anything For A Friend

Your Love Has My Heart Burning 1955

445 Al Savage Be Fair With Me

Dream Girl 1955

446 Joe Morris Be Careful

Way Down Yonder 1955

447 Charlie and Ray Take A Look At Me

My Lovin' Baby 1955

448 "Big Al" Sears

Orchestra Tweedle Dee

Goin' Uptown 1955

449 Lightnin' Hopkins Evil Hearted Woman

They Wonder Who I Am 1955

450 Faye Adams You Ain't Been True

My Greatest Desire 1955

451 The Sunbeams Tell Me Why

Come Back Baby 1955

452 The Nutmegs Story Untold

Make Me Lose My Mind 1955

453 Johnny Frank Oh Darlin'

Li'l Darlin' 1955

454 Charlie and Ray Certainly Baby

Dearest One 1955

455 The Miller Sisters Hippity Ha

Until You're Mine 1955

456 Lightnin' Hopkins My Baby's Gone

Don't Need No Job 1955

457 Faye Adams Angels Tell Me

Tag Along 1955

458 The Turbans Let Me Show You (Around My Heart)

When You Dance 1955

459 The Nutmegs Ship Of Love

Rock Me 1955

460 Al Savage My Sweetie's Gone

Paradise Princess 1955

461 Charlie and Ray Oh-Gee-Oh-Wee

Guess I'm Thru With Love 1955

462 Faye Adams No Way Out

Same Old Me 1955

463 Larry Dale No Tellin' What I'll Do

Feelin' All Right 1955

464 Joe Miller Dumplin' Darlin'

I Found The One I Love 1955

465 Lightnin' Hopkins I Had A Gal Named Sal

Blues For My Cookie 1955

466 The Nutmegs Whispering Sorrows

Betty Lou 1955

467 Jimmy Young That's Why I Love You

Need Your Love 1956

468 Al Savage Teenage Romance

What Will I Do 1956

469 The Turbans Sister Sookey

I'll Always Watch Over You 1956

470 Faye Adams Teen-Age Heart

Witness To The Crime 1956

471 Lightnin' Hopkins Hopkins Sky Hop

Lonesome In Your Home 1956

472 Charlie and Ray I Gotta Have You

Little Fool 1956

473 Reg Wilson My Love For You

Now That Autumn's Here 1956

474 The Cashmeres Little Dream Girl

Do I Upset You 1956

475 The Nutmegs Key To The Kingdom (Of Your Heart)

Gift O' Gabbin' Woman 1956

476 Lightnin' Hopkins Grandma's Boogie

I Love You Baby 1956

477 The Sonnets Please Won't You Call Me

Why Should We Break Up 1956

478 The Turbans B-I-N-G-O (Bingo)

I'm Nobody's 1956

479 Arnie Williams Margie

Come On Sweetie 1956

480 Faye Adams Takin' You Back

Don't Forget To Smile 1956

481 The Mint Juleps Bells Of Love

Vip-A-Dip 1956

482 Al Savage Bridge Of Love

Sugar Wugar 1956

483 Lightnin' Hopkins Finally Met My Baby

That's Alright Baby 1956

484 Larry Katon You Tell Me Your Dreams

Call Me Darling 1956

485 Little Butchie Saunders Lindy Lou

Rock 'N' Roll Indian Dance 1956

486 The Turbans It Was A Nite Like This

All My Love 1956

487 Charlie and Ray Mad With You Baby

Closest Thing To An Angel 1956

488 Joe Jones You Done Me Wrong

When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver 1956

489 Faye Adams Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere

The Hammer Keeps Knockin' 1956

490 Lightnin' Hopkins Shine On Moon

Sitting and Thinking 1956

491 Little Butchie Saunders Great Big Heart

I Wanna Holler 1956

492 The Nutmegs A Love So True

Comin' Home 1956

493 The Pork Chops I Wanna See My Lovin' Baby

Everything's Cool 1957

494 Al Savage Happy Tears

Still In Love With You 1957

495 The Turbans Valley Of Love

Bye And Bye 1957

496 Big Bob Kornegay Man In The Phone Booth (Hello Baby)

Man In The Phone Booth (Hello Mama) 1957

496 The Happy Wanderer Man In The Phone Booth (Hello Baby)

497 Lightnin' Hopkins Remember Me

Please Don't Go Baby 1957

498 Ricky Jones You Know It's True

Hate To Say Goodbye 1957

499 Big Bob Kornegay Come By Here

Hocus Pocus Voo Doo 1957

500 Ronnie Pearson I'm Old Enough (To Love You Now)

Hot Shot 1957

501 Tommy Ridgley When I Meet My Girl

Whatcha Gonna Do 1957

502 The Mellotones Tonite-Tonite

Do Baby Do 1957

502 The Mellokings Tonite-Tonite

Do Baby Do 1957

503 Charlie and Ray Sweet Thing

I Love You Madly 1957

504 Lightnin' Hopkins Boogie Woogie Dance

The Blues Is A Mighty Bad Feeling 1957

505 Al Savage A Fool Was I

Trouble On My Mind 1957

506 Big Bob Kornegay Stay With Me

Humdinger 1957

507 The Mello-Kings Chapel On The Hill

Sassafras 1957

508 Tommy Ridgley Baby Do Liddle

Just A Memory 1957

509 The Debonaires Darlin'

Whispering Blues 1957

509 The Five Debonaires Darlin'

Whispering Blues 1957

510 The Turbans Congratulations

The Wadda-Do 1957

511 The Mello-Kings Baby Tell Me Why Why Why

The Only Girls I'll Ever Know 1958

512 Faye Adams Shake A Hand

I'll Be True 1958

513 Tommy Ridgley Woncha Gone

Come Back Baby 1958

514 Ronnie Pearson She Bops A Lot

I Dig That Gal The Most 1958

515 Charlie and Ray Sweet Thing

Dearest One 1958

516 Ronnie Pearson Teen-Age Fancy

Flippin' Over You 1958

517 Gene Ross The Only One

Endless Sleep 1958

518 The Mello Kings Valerie

She's Real Cool 1958

519 Julian Barnett

and the Talents Come Back To Me

Don't Walk Away 05-1958

520 Lightnin' Hopkins My Little Kewpie Doll

Lightnin' Don't Feel Well 1958

521 Claudine Clark

and the Spinners Teenage Blues

Angel Of Happiness 1958

522 Johnny Hartman No Tears Tomorrow

You Gotta Believe 1958

523 Joe Dixon Orchestra Carolina Moon

Should I? 1958

524 The Tune Tones Little Sandy

Please Baby, Please 1958

525 Red and Blue Rockin' Red Ridin' Hood

TV Baby 1958

526 Tommy Ridgley Mairzy Doats And Dozy Doats

I've Heard That Story Before 1958

527 The Miller Sisters Hippity Ha

Until You're Mine 1958

528 The Four J's Kissin' At The Drive-In

Dreams Are A Dime A Dozen 1958

529 The Smart Tones Bob-O-Link

Ginny 1958

530 Cindy Mann Love A Love A Love Me

You Can't Fool Me Baby 1958

531 Lightnin' Hopkins Hear Me Talkin'

Lightnin's Stomp 1958

532 The Desires Bobby You

Cold Lonely Heart 1958

533 Tony Anthony Peek-A-Boo

Lonely One 1959

534 The Loungers Remember The Night

Dizzy Spell 1959

535 Jimmy King Knockin' On Your Door

Broken Vows 1959

536 The Mello-Kings Chip Chip

Running To You 1959

536 The Royal Holidays Rockin' At The Bandstand

Down In Cuba 1959

537 Tommy Ridgley I'll Be True

Girl Across The Street 1959

538 The Nutmegs My Sweet Dream

My Story 1959

539 The Tune Tones She's Right With Me

Lonesome Soul 1959

540 Tommy Ridgley Tina

How I Feel 1959

542 Lightnin' Hopkins Let's Move

I'm Achin' 1959

543 Tony Lake Glamour Girl

I Declared My Love 1959

544 Edison Youngblood Story Book Romance

Why Oh Why 1959

545 Buddy Greco Ooh Baby

Ask Her 1959

546 Cousin Leroy Waiting At The Station

Crossroads 1960

547 Lightnin' Hopkins Flash Lightnin'

Gonna Change My Ways 1960

548 The Mello-Kings Our Love Is Beautiful

Dear Mr. Jock 1960

549 The Triangles Savin' My Love

'Tis A Pity 1960

550 Frankie Darcel Till I Waltz With You

Goin' To The River 1960

551 Wade Cooper Look Around

I'll Never Let You Go 1960

552 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Stay

Do You Believe 1960

553 Stick Mc Ghee Money Fever

Sleep-In Job 1960

554 The Mello-Kings Kid Stuff

I Promise 1960

555 Sugar Boy Williams Five Long Years - Part 2

Little Girl 1960

556 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Always

I Remember 1961

557 Sandy Powell Bon Bon

Pistol-Packin' Mama 1961

558 George Tindley Close Your Eyes

Heart Of Gold 1961

559 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Do I

Come Along 1961

560 Johnny Rand Lil' Ole Me

Still In My Heart 1961

561 The Mello-Kings Penny

Till There Were None 1961

562 The Rosettes You Broke My Heart

It Must Be Love 1961

563 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Someday

Come And Get It 1961

564 Dale and the

Del-Hearts I've Waited So Long

Always And Ever 1961

565 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Please

High Blood Pressure 1961

566 Dick Holler

and The Holidays King Kong

The Girl Next Door 1961

567 The Mello-Kings Love At First Sight

She's Real Cool 1961

568 Joanie Taylor

and the Tabs You Lied

Dapper Dan 1962

569 The Dynamics Forever

Betty My Own 1962

570 Jay Dee Bryant I Could Have Cried

Come Summer 1962

571 Tender Slim I'm Checkin' Up

Don't Cut Out On Me 1962

572 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs It's Alright

Here I Stand 1962

573 The Vocalaires Dance Dance

These Empty Arms 1962

574 The Nutmegs Rip Van Winkle

Crazy 'Bout You 1962

575 Julie Gibson

and the Anglows I Got News For You

You've Been Cheatin' On Me 1962

576 The Concords Marlene

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be 1962

577 The Premeers Diary Of Our Love

Gee Oh Gee 1963

578 The Concords Cold And Frosty Morning

Don't Go Now 1963

579 The Sterling Brothers What Is This Thing Called Love

Cabbage Head 1963

580 The Squires Why Should I Suffer

Walkin' 1963

581 Neil Scott One Piece Bathing Suit

Little Girl 1963

582 The Fireside Singers Pretty Girl

Darlin' Come Home 1963

583 Vito and the

Salutations Unchained Melody

Hey, Hey, Baby 1963

584 Eddie and

the Channels Did I Hear You Right

Love's Burning Fire 1963

585 The Townsmen Is It All Over

Just A Little Bit 1963

586 Vito and the

Salutations Eenie Meenie

Extraordinary Girl 1964

587 The Mosquitos Wait A Minute

Blind Date 1964

588 The Kittens Five Don't Let It Happen Again

Nothin' 1964

589 Jimmy Parker They Say

Everybody's Laughing At Me 1964

590 Patty and the Emblems Mixed-Up, Shook-Up, Girl

Ordinary Guy 1964

591 Metrogene Myles Suffer

Some Tears Fall Dry 1964

592 The Bad Boys What Do You Want With Me

It's More Like Voodoo 1964

593 Patty and

the Emblems The Sound Of Music Makes Me Want To Dance

You Took Advantage Of A Good Thing 1964

594 The Vidlettes He's Gone For Good

What Makes The World Go Round 1964

595 Patty and the Emblems And We Danced

You Can't Get Away From Me 1964

596 Bobby Blue You There

Champagne 1964

597 The Snowmen Cold And Frosty Morning

You Started It 1964

2001 National Clouds of Joy Ethel's Prayer

Happy As I Can Be

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

45 Discography for Ember Records - US

101 The Embers Sound Of Love

Paradise Hill 1953

1001 The Smooth Tones Dear Diary

Crazy Baby 1956

1002 Gloria Lynn Affection

Cool Daddy 1956

1003 Jimmy Young That's Why I Love You

Need Your Love 1956

1004 The Miller Sisters Guess Who

How Am I To Know 1956

1005 The Five Satins I Remember (In The Still Of The Night)

The Jones Girl 1956

1006 Naomi Caryl If You Want To Be My BAby

Before You Say Goodbye 1956

1007 The Concords I'm Satisfied With Rock 'N' Roll

I'll Always Say Please 1956

1008 The Five Satins Weeping Willow

Wonderful Girl 1956

1009 Larry Dale Hoppin' And Skippin'

Rock N' Roll Baby 1956

1010 David Clowney Movin' And Groovin'

Soft Lights 1956

1011 The Starlites Pretty Brown Eyes

They Call Me A Dreamer 1956

1012 Rudy Greene Juicy Fruit

You're The One For Me 1957

1013 The Starlarks Fountain Of Love

Send Me A Picture Baby 1957

1014 The Five Satins Our Love Is Forever

Oh Happy Day 1957

1015 Tony Perry Trust In Our Love

I'm Yours Forever 1957

1016 Cousin Leroy Will A Matchbox Hold My Clothes

Highway 41 1957

1017 The Colonairs Can't Stand To Lose You

Sandy 1957

1018 L. Trottman Rock A Bop

Slow Train 1957

1019 The Five Satins To The Aisle

Wish I Had My Baby 1957

1020 Rudy Greene Lonesome

Wild Life 1957

1021 The Starlites Tears Are Just For Fools

Boom Chica Boom 1957

1022 The Marktones Hold Me Close

Talk It Over 1957

1023 Cousin Leroy I'm Lonesome

Up The River 1957

1024 Wally Huges Convertible Car

Pug Nose And Pony Tail 1957

1025 The Five Satins Our Anniversary

Pretty Baby 1957

1026 Billy Myles The Joker (That's What The Call Me)

Honey Bee 1957

1027 Lee Allen Walkin' With Mr. Lee

Promenade 1957

1028 The Five Satins A Million To One

Love With No Love In Return 1957

1029 The Silhouettes Get A Job

I Am Lonely 1958

1030 The Marktones Yes Siree

Hey Girlee 1958

1031 Lee Allen Strollin' With Mr. Lee

Boppin' At The Hop 1958

1032 The Silhouettes Headin' For The Poorhouse

Miss Thing 1958

1033 The Honeycones Betty Moretti

Cool It Baby 1958

1034 Sonny and Jaycee Mister Froggie

You Keep Doggin' Me 1958

1035 Fern Dee You'll Never Know

Hello Mr. Dream Man 1958

1036 The Honeycones Op

Vision Of You 1958

1037 The Silhouettes Bing Bong

Voodoo Eyes 1958

1038 Fred Parris

and the Satins A Night To Remember

Senorita Lolita 1958

1039 Lee Allen Tic Toc

Chuggin' 1958

1040 Billy Myles Price Of Your Love

I'm Too Sentimental 1958

1041 The Schooners Viddy Biddly Baby

Schooner Blues 1958

1042 The Honeycones Gee Whiz

Rockin' In The Knees 1958

1043 The Boptones I Had A Love

(Be My) Pussy Cat 1958

1044 Arlene Demarco Don't Love Me

Mean To Me 1958

1045 The Mifflin Triplets I Do

Someone Should Have Told Me 1958

1046 Billy Myles I'm Gonna Walk

Price Of Your Love 1958

1047 Lee Allen Jim Jam

Short Circuit 1958

1048 Dean and Jean We're Gonna Get Married

Too Young To Know 1958

1049 The Honeycones Tell Me Baby

Your Face 1959

1050 Ernie K-Doe My Love For You

Tuff-Enuff 1959

1051 The Wonders I'll Write A Book

Hey Senorita 1959

1052 Jimmy Milner A Place In My Heart

Is It Fair 1959

1053 The Skarlettones Do You Remember

Will You Dream 1959

1054 Dean and Jean Turn It Off

Never Let Your Love Fade Away 1959

1055 Davey Dee

and the Mudcats Puddle Jumper

Sultry 1959

1056 The Five Satins Shadows

Toni My Love 1959

1057 Lee Allen Cat Walk

Creole Alley 1959

1058 George Tinley The Gypsy

I Wish 1960

1059 Wade Cooper Oh Me Oh My

I'm Gonna Love You So 1960

1060 George Tinley Wedding Bells

No Lonely Nights 1960

1061 The Five Satins I'll Be Seeing You

A Night Like This 1960

1062 Mitzi Mason My Heart Belongs To You

Dance Dance Dance 1960

1064 Eddie Wood I Need Love

Girl Of My Best Friend 1960

1065 The Dapper Dans Bird Brain

Lonely One 1960

1066 The Five Satins Candlelight

The Time 1960

1067 Phil Orlick Old Before My Time

Hello Stranger 1960

1068 Tandi and the Teamates Trampoline Queen

Weekend Lover 1960

1069 The Fabulons Smoke From Your Cigarette

Give Me Back My Ring 1960

1070 The Five Satins Wishing Ring

Tell Me Dear 1961

1071 The Illusions How High Is The Mountain

Can't We Fall In Love 1961

1072 Chicky Simmons Boy In The Very First Seat

You Better Know It 1961

1073 Jay Holeman My Love

So Sincere 1961

1074 The Five Shades Mary Had A Little Lamb

Lonely Boy 1961

1075 Ernie K-Doe My Love For You

Shirley's Tuff 1961

1076 Bobby Richardson This Is My Love

Nobody Loves Me 1961

1077 The Chips What A Lie

Bye, Bye, My Love 1961

1078 The Edsels Three Precious Words

Let's Go 1961

1079 Roger and the Travelers You're Daddy's Little Girl

Just Gonna Be That Way 1961

1080 Judy Clay More Than You Know

I Thought I'd Gotten Over You 1961

1081 Little Jerry Don't You Feel

There Ain't Enough 1961

1082 Lee Allen Twistin' With Mr. Lee

Twist Around The Clock 1962

1083 Johnny B. Good I'm Willing (To Wait)

I Feel Your Love Growing Cold 1962

1084 The Fashions I Just Got A Letter

Try My Love 1962

1085 Judy Clay Do You Think That's Right

Stormy Weather 1962

1086 Dean and Jean Cross My Heart

That's The Way It Goes 1962

1087 Chuck Wright Love I Won't Be Your Fool Anymore

Dear Beloved 1962

1088 Juan Montero Orchestra Juarez

Freckles 1962

1089 Jo-An Baker You're Someone

Think About The Possibilities 1962

1090 Little Anthony Jones

and M. Dodds Choir Dear Gesu Bambino - Part 1

Dear Gesu Bambino - Part 2 1962

1091 Chuck Wright Don't Play That Dance

Palm Of Your Hand 1963

1092 The Candies I'm Only Making It Easier For You

Yes I Love You 1963

1093 April Mae Blue Skies When The Red Robin Comes Along

You Were Loved 1963

1094 Tom and Jerry I'm Lonesome

Looking At You 1963

1095 Chuck Wright If I Promise

Arabella 1963

1096 Betty Hall Paradise For Two

I'm On A Holiday 1964

1097 The Astronomers Son Of Telstar

Moon Shot 1964

1098 The Brookfields They Said It Couldn't Be Done

Girls Look Better In The Summertime 1964

1099 The Paramounts In A Dream

Shedding Teardrops 1964

1100 The Buttons Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Huckleberry Finn 1964

1101 The Barries Tonight Tonight

Mary Ann 1964

1102 Chuck Wright It's A Lie

My Young Love 1964

1103 Fran Lori I Never Knew

My Sister And I (Love The Same Guy) 1964

1104 Judy Scott All Alone

No Questions Asked 1964

1105 Ted Cooper Debbie

Nobody Loves My Voice 1964

1106 Timmy Brown I Got A Secret

Baby It's Okay 1964

1107 Jimmy Lytell La Nuit

Nothing To Do 1964

1108 The Camelots Pocahontas

Searching For My Baby 1964

1109 Randy Hobbs Slowly But Surely

Waiting And Watching 1964

1110 Chuck Wright Heartless Tears

Never Before 1964

1111 Robert Loye Jr. I Just Stand Here

One Of The Lonely 1964

1112 Andy Rose No Need To Go To Kansas City

Everybody But You 1964

701 Goodship Lollipop How Does It Feel

Maxwell's Silver Hammer 1969

702 Black Velvet Clown

Peace And Love Is The Message 1970

45 Discography for Herald Records - US

401 Fats Noel You Belong To Me

High Tide 1953

402 Fats Noel Duck Soup

Wish You Were 1953

403 Little Walter Just Keep Lovin' Her

Take A Walk With Me 1953

404 Little Walter Rolling Blues

Boll Weavil 1953

405 Billy Lumpkin Grave Yard Blues

Mary Lou 1953

406 Eddie Boyd Lonesome For My Baby

I'm Goin' Downtown 1953

407 St. Louis Jimmy Hard Luck Boogie

Good Book Blues 1953

408 St. Louis Jimmy Your Evil Ways

Whiskey Drinkin' Woman 1953

409 Big John Bovie Stump Juice

Deep Deep Sleep 1953

410 The Embers Sound Of Love

Paradise Hill 1953

411 Blind Bill Tate I Got News For You Baby

Love Is A Crazy Thing 1953

412 Herald Gospel Lord I'm In Your Care

The Old Account 1953

413 unreleased

414 Vince Massey Smile

Did I Remember 1953

415 The Rocketeers Foolish One

Gonna Feed My Baby Poison 1953

416 Faye Adams Shake A Hand

I've Got To Leave You 1953

417 Al Savage I Had A Notion

Just Your Way Baby 1953

418 Stringbean Pass The Juice Miss Lucy

Who Is Gonna Cry For Me 1953

419 Faye Adams Happiness To My Soul

I'll Be True 1953

420 Joe Morris Travelin' Man

No, It Can't Be Done 1954

421 Al Savage Life Begins At Forty

Love Is A Funny Thing 1954

422 Kitty Noble Wait Till The Cows Come Home

It Can't Be Nobody But You 1954

423 Faye Adams Say A Prayer

Every Day 1954

424 Dickie Thompson Thirteen Women And One Man

I'm Innocent 1954

425 Lightnin' Hopkins Lightnin's Boogie

Don't Think Cause You're Pretty 1954

426 Leroy Smith Love Locked In My Heart

Big Pile Of Love 1954

427 Bill Heyman I'm Doin' Good Now

You'll Cry Some Too 1954

428 Lightnin' Hopkins Lightnin's Special

Life Is Used To Live 1954

429 Faye Adams Somebody, Somewhere, Someday

Crazy Mixed-Up World 1954

430 Al Savage Be Seein' You In My Dream

Take Your Time 1954

431 Dickie Thompson Jockin'

If I Hadn't Been Drunk 1954

432 The Thrillers Lizabeth

Please Talk To Me 1954

433 The Five Willows Baby Come A Little Closer

Lay Your Head On My Shoulder 1954

434 Faye Adams Hurts Me To My Heart

Ain't Gonna Tell 1954

435 The Heralds Eternal Love

Gonna Love You 1954

436 Lightnin' Hopkins Movin' On Out Boogie

Sick Feelin' Blues 1954

437 Al Savage Don't Tell Me

I Wanna Know (If You Love Me) 1954

438 Charlie and Ray You're To Blame

I Love You Madly 1954

439 Faye Adams I Owe My Heart To You

Love Ain't Nothin' To Play With 1954

440 Ursula Reed All Gone

You Hurt My Pride 1954

441 Al Savage You Told Me So

That's Why I Love You Like I Do 1954

442 The Five Willows Look Me In The Eyes

So Help Me 1954

443 Lightnin' Hopkins Nothin' But The Blues

Early Morning Boogie 1954

444 Faye Adams Anything For A Friend

Your Love Has My Heart Burning 1955

445 Al Savage Be Fair With Me

Dream Girl 1955

446 Joe Morris Be Careful

Way Down Yonder 1955

447 Charlie and Ray Take A Look At Me

My Lovin' Baby 1955

448 "Big Al" Sears

Orchestra Tweedle Dee

Goin' Uptown 1955

449 Lightnin' Hopkins Evil Hearted Woman

They Wonder Who I Am 1955

450 Faye Adams You Ain't Been True

My Greatest Desire 1955

451 The Sunbeams Tell Me Why

Come Back Baby 1955

452 The Nutmegs Story Untold

Make Me Lose My Mind 1955

453 Johnny Frank Oh Darlin'

Li'l Darlin' 1955

454 Charlie and Ray Certainly Baby

Dearest One 1955

455 The Miller Sisters Hippity Ha

Until You're Mine 1955

456 Lightnin' Hopkins My Baby's Gone

Don't Need No Job 1955

457 Faye Adams Angels Tell Me

Tag Along 1955

458 The Turbans Let Me Show You (Around My Heart)

When You Dance 1955

459 The Nutmegs Ship Of Love

Rock Me 1955

460 Al Savage My Sweetie's Gone

Paradise Princess 1955

461 Charlie and Ray Oh-Gee-Oh-Wee

Guess I'm Thru With Love 1955

462 Faye Adams No Way Out

Same Old Me 1955

463 Larry Dale No Tellin' What I'll Do

Feelin' All Right 1955

464 Joe Miller Dumplin' Darlin'

I Found The One I Love 1955

465 Lightnin' Hopkins I Had A Gal Named Sal

Blues For My Cookie 1955

466 The Nutmegs Whispering Sorrows

Betty Lou 1955

467 Jimmy Young That's Why I Love You

Need Your Love 1956

468 Al Savage Teenage Romance

What Will I Do 1956

469 The Turbans Sister Sookey

I'll Always Watch Over You 1956

470 Faye Adams Teen-Age Heart

Witness To The Crime 1956

471 Lightnin' Hopkins Hopkins Sky Hop

Lonesome In Your Home 1956

472 Charlie and Ray I Gotta Have You

Little Fool 1956

473 Reg Wilson My Love For You

Now That Autumn's Here 1956

474 The Cashmeres Little Dream Girl

Do I Upset You 1956

475 The Nutmegs Key To The Kingdom (Of Your Heart)

Gift O' Gabbin' Woman 1956

476 Lightnin' Hopkins Grandma's Boogie

I Love You Baby 1956

477 The Sonnets Please Won't You Call Me

Why Should We Break Up 1956

478 The Turbans B-I-N-G-O (Bingo)

I'm Nobody's 1956

479 Arnie Williams Margie

Come On Sweetie 1956

480 Faye Adams Takin' You Back

Don't Forget To Smile 1956

481 The Mint Juleps Bells Of Love

Vip-A-Dip 1956

482 Al Savage Bridge Of Love

Sugar Wugar 1956

483 Lightnin' Hopkins Finally Met My Baby

That's Alright Baby 1956

484 Larry Katon You Tell Me Your Dreams

Call Me Darling 1956

485 Little Butchie Saunders Lindy Lou

Rock 'N' Roll Indian Dance 1956

486 The Turbans It Was A Nite Like This

All My Love 1956

487 Charlie and Ray Mad With You Baby

Closest Thing To An Angel 1956

488 Joe Jones You Done Me Wrong

When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver 1956

489 Faye Adams Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere

The Hammer Keeps Knockin' 1956

490 Lightnin' Hopkins Shine On Moon

Sitting and Thinking 1956

491 Little Butchie Saunders Great Big Heart

I Wanna Holler 1956

492 The Nutmegs A Love So True

Comin' Home 1956

493 The Pork Chops I Wanna See My Lovin' Baby

Everything's Cool 1957

494 Al Savage Happy Tears

Still In Love With You 1957

495 The Turbans Valley Of Love

Bye And Bye 1957

496 Big Bob Kornegay Man In The Phone Booth (Hello Baby)

496 The Happy Wanderer Man In The Phone Booth (Hello Baby)

497 Lightnin' Hopkins Remember Me

Please Don't Go Baby 1957

498 Ricky Jones You Know It's True

Hate To Say Goodbye 1957

499 Big Bob Kornegay Come By Here

Hocus Pocus Voo Doo 1957

500 Ronnie Pearson I'm Old Enough (To Love You Now)

Hot Shot 1957

501 Tommy Ridgley When I Meet My Girl

Whatcha Gonna Do 1957

502 The Mellotones Tonite-Tonite

Do Baby Do 1957

502 The Mellokings Tonite-Tonite

Do Baby Do 1957

503 Charlie and Ray Sweet Thing

I Love You Madly 1957

504 Lightnin' Hopkins Boogie Woogie Dance

The Blues Is A Mighty Bad Feeling 1957

505 Al Savage A Fool Was I

Trouble On My Mind 1957

506 Big Bob Kornegay Stay With Me

Humdinger 1957

507 The Mello-Kings Chapel On The Hill

Sassafras 1957

508 Tommy Ridgley Baby Do Liddle

Just A Memory 1957

509 The Debonaires Darlin'

Whispering Blues 1957

509 The Five Debonaires Darlin'

Whispering Blues 1957

510 The Turbans Congratulations

The Wadda-Do 1957

511 The Mello-Kings Baby Tell Me Why Why Why

The Only Girls I'll Ever Know 1958

512 Faye Adams Shake A Hand

I'll Be True 1958

513 Tommy Ridgley Woncha Gone

Come Back Baby 1958

514 Ronnie Pearson She Bops A Lot

I Dig That Gal The Most 1958

515 Charlie and Ray Sweet Thing

Dearest One 1958

516 Ronnie Pearson Teen-Age Fancy

Flippin' Over You 1958

517 Gene Ross The Only One

Endless Sleep 1958

518 The Mello Kings Valerie

She's Real Cool 1958

519 Julian Barnett

and the Talents Come Back To Me

Don't Walk Away 05-1958

520 Lightnin' Hopkins My Little Kewpie Doll

Lightnin' Don't Feel Well 1958

521 Claudine Clark

and the Spinners Teenage Blues

Angel Of Happiness 1958

522 Johnny Hartman No Tears Tomorrow

You Gotta Believe 1958

523 Joe Dixon Orchestra Carolina Moon

Should I? 1958

524 The Tune Tones Little Sandy

Please Baby, Please 1958

525 Red and Blue Rockin' Red Ridin' Hood

TV Baby 1958

526 Tommy Ridgley Mairzy Doats And Dozy Doats

I've Heard That Story Before 1958

527 The Miller Sisters Hippity Ha

Until You're Mine 1958

528 The Four J's Kissin' At The Drive-In

Dreams Are A Dime A Dozen 1958

529 The Smart Tones Bob-O-Link

Ginny 1958

530 Cindy Mann Love A Love A Love Me

You Can't Fool Me Baby 1958

531 Lightnin' Hopkins Hear Me Talkin'

Lightnin's Stomp 1958

532 The Desires Bobby You

Cold Lonely Heart 1958

533 Tony Anthony Peek-A-Boo

Lonely One 1959

534 The Loungers Remember The Night

Dizzy Spell 1959

535 Jimmy King Knockin' On Your Door

Broken Vows 1959

536 The Mello-Kings Chip Chip

Running To You 1959

536 The Royal Holidays Rockin' At The Bandstand

Down In Cuba 1959

537 Tommy Ridgley I'll Be True

Girl Across The Street 1959

538 The Nutmegs My Sweet Dream

My Story 1959

539 The Tune Tones She's Right With Me

Lonesome Soul 1959

540 Tommy Ridgley Tina

How I Feel 1959

542 Lightnin' Hopkins Let's Move

I'm Achin' 1959

543 Tony Lake Glamour Girl

I Declared My Love 1959

544 Edison Youngblood Story Book Romance

Why Oh Why 1959

545 Buddy Greco Ooh Baby

Ask Her 1959

546 Cousin Leroy Waiting At The Station

Crossroads 1960

547 Lightnin' Hopkins Flash Lightnin'

Gonna Change My Ways 1960

548 The Mello-Kings Our Love Is Beautiful

Dear Mr. Jock 1960

549 The Triangles Savin' My Love

'Tis A Pity 1960

550 Frankie Darcel Till I Waltz With You

Goin' To The River 1960

551 Wade Cooper Look Around

I'll Never Let You Go 1960

552 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Stay

Do You Believe 1960

553 Stick Mc Ghee Money Fever

Sleep-In Job 1960

554 The Mello-Kings Kid Stuff

I Promise 1960

555 Sugar Boy Williams Five Long Years - Part 2

Little Girl 1960

556 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Always

I Remember 1961

557 Sandy Powell Bon Bon

Pistol-Packin' Mama 1961

558 George Tindley Close Your Eyes

Heart Of Gold 1961

559 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Do I

Come Along 1961

560 Johnny Rand Lil' Ole Me

Still In My Heart 1961

561 The Mello-Kings Penny

Till There Were None 1961

562 The Rosettes You Broke My Heart

It Must Be Love 1961

563 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Someday

Come And Get It 1961

564 Dale and the

Del-Hearts I've Waited So Long

Always And Ever 1961

565 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs Please

High Blood Pressure 1961

566 Dick Holler

and The Holidays King Kong

The Girl Next Door 1961

567 The Mello-Kings Love At First Sight

She's Real Cool 1961

568 Joanie Taylor

and the Tabs You Lied

Dapper Dan 1962

569 The Dynamics Forever

Betty My Own 1962

570 Jay Dee Bryant I Could Have Cried

Come Summer 1962

571 Tender Slim I'm Checkin' Up

Don't Cut Out On Me 1962

572 Maurice Williams

and the Zodiacs It's Alright

Here I Stand 1962

573 The Vocalaires Dance Dance

These Empty Arms 1962

574 The Nutmegs Rip Van Winkle

Crazy 'Bout You 1962

575 Julie Gibson

and the Anglows I Got News For You

You've Been Cheatin' On Me 1962

576 The Concords Marlene

Our Love Wasn't Meant To Be 1962

577 The Premeers Diary Of Our Love

Gee Oh Gee 1963

578 The Concords Cold And Frosty Morning

Don't Go Now 1963

579 The Sterling Brothers What Is This Thing Called Love

Cabbage Head 1963

580 The Squires Why Should I Suffer

Walkin' 1963

581 Neil Scott One Piece Bathing Suit

Little Girl 1963

582 The Fireside Singers Pretty Girl

Darlin' Come Home 1963

583 Vito and the

Salutations Unchained Melody

Hey, Hey, Baby 1963

584 Eddie and

the Channels Did I Hear You Right

Love's Burning Fire 1963

585 The Townsmen Is It All Over

Just A Little Bit 1963

586 Vito and the

Salutations Eenie Meenie

Extraordinary Girl 1964

587 The Mosquitos Wait A Minute

Blind Date 1964

588 The Kittens Five Don't Let It Happen Again

Nothin' 1964

589 Jimmy Parker They Say

Everybody's Laughing At Me 1964

590 Patty and the Emblems Mixed-Up, Shook-Up, Girl

Ordinary Guy 1964

591 Metrogene Myles Suffer

Some Tears Fall Dry 1964

592 The Bad Boys What Do You Want With Me

It's More Like Voodoo 1964

593 Patty and

the Emblems The Sound Of Music Makes Me Want To Dance

You Took Advantage Of A Good Thing 1964

594 The Vidlettes He's Gone For Good

What Makes The World Go Round 1964

595 Patty and the Emblems And We Danced

You Can't Get Away From Me 1964

596 Bobby Blue You There

Champagne 1964

597 The Snowmen Cold And Frosty Morning

You Started It 1964

2001 National Clouds of Joy Ethel's Prayer

Happy As I Can Be

Malc Burton

HI MALC,

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE,

MANY THANKS,

JOE.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!