Suinoz

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thats a ridiculous price. I always sold this for 75 quid, then it went up to 100, then suddenly I was seeing it at 150, 175, 200 - why? This means next time I'm offered it I'll have to pay 125 to sell at 150. In the real world, this is worth 150.

You're right Pete - it is a ridiculous price but when a copy comes up for sale everyone wants it.

Don't know why - it's not that great

Social source share

You're right Pete - it is a ridiculous price but when a copy comes up for sale everyone wants it.

Don't know why - it's not that great

Totally agree Kev,

got rid of mine years ago , I used to play it at Annesley but only Karen danced to it back then.

But it does show though how records come back into favour.

Good luck with the search though Tony I'm sure someone will come up with it at the right price :thumbsup:

See you all at Skeggy

Steve B

Edited by krawen
Social source share

Totally agree Kev,

got rid of mine years ago , I used to play it at Annesley but only Karen danced to it back then.

But it does show though how records come back into favour.

Good luck with the search though Tony I'm sure someone will come up with it at the right price :no:

See you all at Skeggy

Steve B

Yeah bout £50 is a right price :rolleyes::D bit out played now i think,needs putting to bed for a while,well bout 15 years

Not that rare is it really.see them all the time on ebay

Edited by JMYTG
Social source share

Guest the dukester

Thats a ridiculous price. I always sold this for 75 quid, then it went up to 100, then suddenly I was seeing it at 150, 175, 200 - why? This means next time I'm offered it I'll have to pay 125 to sell at 150. In the real world, this is worth 150.

Sold mine some years ago to Ian Gee for 60 quid..........thought Id done aright with getting that :(

Social source share

Source Advert