Bisley Pavilion Sat. 4th October

Eamesy

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's not my do mate, just posting it for the guys who run it - don't shoot the messenger :) !!!!!!

Alan

sorry.. :lol: . it is a cracking do and venue, but the price does seem to be creeping up that was all.. see you there anyway.

SAT. 4th OCTOBER

AT

BISLEY PAVILION,

QUEENS ROAD,

BROOKWOOD,

SURREY

GU24 0NY

8pm - 2am, Entry £8

Guest djs - PAUL MCKAY & ANDY CRANE, Plus ROGER STEWART, PETE KELROSS & DEREK MEAD.

Big wooden floor, bars, record bar, accommodation etc.

More info - 01932 402667/01252 319768

another great night at the home of soul in the south , whos going ?
Guest Bearsy

I might make an appearence too biggrin.gif aint been for a while :ohmy:

the price increase i gather talking to Pete Kelross a few months back is because its a bloody expensive venue to hire and security dont come cheap either nowadys as its law for ex amount of door staff to ex amount of punters :g:

hey ho never mind and at least the Dj line up looks top class :lol:

Guest outonthefloor

sorry.. :thumbsup: . it is a cracking do and venue, but the price does seem to be creeping up that was all.. see you there anyway.

£1.33 an hour for fantastic soul at a great venue....i just dont get what you're moaning about, it costs more than that to park on Southend sea front!!!

Me n Mark will be there n looking forward to it

Will be great to catch up with you Bearsy, aint seen ya for ages

Helen

XXX

another great night at the home of soul in the south , whos going ?

Representing the South London Massive, myself & Mr Justin 'rubberlegs' Price, Dru, Luppers, Tommy Hall, Lucy, the fragrant Ms Angela McNulty, Colin & Janna. Pete Wid with a cartload of ne'er-do-wells from the Southampton area. Russ Breen & Anna coming along from the Beds posse, and I believe the Aldershot scooter folk too. The Reverend Martin Adams said today that he'll be along, representing the Timid Kittens of Wareham. Bless, I'll bring a ball of wool to tempt him onto the dancefloor...

Guest Mr TEA

Hi Helen,

Looking forward to another good night, have not seen yourself and mark for ages be good to catch up

Will Shane & Mrs be there,

Kev Kent,

See you and Pam sat

Terry

£1.33 an hour for fantastic soul at a great venue....i just dont get what you're moaning about, it costs more than that to park on Southend sea front!!!

Me n Mark will be there n looking forward to it

Will be great to catch up with you Bearsy, aint seen ya for ages

Helen

XXX

Hi Helen. its Bearsy here on Simons pc, be good to see you both on Saturday and i shall be bringing the lovely Marie with me too biggrin.gif you due a great big Bear hug :thumbsup:

see you all Saturday

Bearsy

Guest outonthefloor

Hi Helen. its Bearsy here on Simons pc, be good to see you both on Saturday and i shall be bringing the lovely Marie with me too :P you due a great big Bear hug thumbup.gif

see you all Saturday

Bearsy

Be great to see you and Marie again xx Ill hold you to that hug thumbup.gif

Helen

xxx

Guest outonthefloor

Hi Helen,

Looking forward to another good night, have not seen yourself and mark for ages be good to catch up

Will Shane & Mrs be there,

Kev Kent,

See you and Pam sat

Terry

Hi Terry

Be great to see ya

You were missed at Luton

See ya Sat

Helen

XXXX

Guest studmeister

Hello

I missed this one- is there going to be one in December as well?

Cfn

Next night is Nov 29th with Sean Chapman and Brendon Carroll.

Source Advert