DOOR FEE £4.00 8.30 TILL @2.30 MAYBE 3.30

REGULAR DJ`S

GERRY H

JOHN ELAIS

STEVE THOMAS

GUEST THIS MONTH

MR DAVE FAIRCLOGHT "FIRST SPOT "

PHIL 45 BLACKNELL

OH AND THERE MAYBE ANOTHER :thumbsup: GUEST AS IT CEL THOMAS BIG 50 :D , COME JOIN THE FUN AND FROLIC`S

STEVE T

Edited by steve thomas
  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:PNEXT SOUL NITE DOWN @ BANGOR PHEONIX

IS FRIDAY 7TH NOV :D

DOOR FEE £4.00 8.30 TILL @2.30 MAYBE 3.30

REGULAR DJ`S

GEORGE THE "BARBER" OR BARBAR

GERRY H

JOHN ELAIS

STEVE THOMAS

GUEST THIS MONTH

MR DAVE FAIRCLOGHT "FIRST SPOT "

PHIL 45 BLACKNELL

OH AND THERE MAYBE ANOTHER :shades: GUEST AS IT CEL THOMAS BIG 50 laugh.gif , COME JOIN THE FUN AND FROLIC`S

STEVE T

Have to buy Cel a beer then, seeings it's his big 50.

i best buy the old bugger a black bin liner just in case marie throws him out again the state he`s gonna be in :lol::):D:lol:

Steve, he can always try the story about having saved the dog from drowning again :D

If there's anyone on here that hasn't heard that one, it's a classic :D How did it go Cel ?

Nah, on second thoughts Steve, just buy him the bin liner, he'll need it :P

Haydn

Edited by Saxafone

Steve, he can always try the story about having saved the dog from drowning again :lol:

If there's anyone on here that hasn't heard that one, it's a classic :no: How did it go Cel ?

Nah, on second thoughts Steve, just buy him the bin liner, he'll need it :lol:

Haydn

:lol: Come on Cel tell the storry again its a legend allready ...there singing beat ballads about it in fellin allready !! lol

now all we got to do is get an alibi for the 7th of nov :lol::yes:

steve T

I'm here ph34r.gif .........and i'm the guest this month playing some Tunes :rolleyes:

is anyone coming down the Bangor???? let me here from you thumbsup.gif

Phil 45 B

"no" ...............Only messing Phil..Looking forword to you getting behind the Wheels of Steel again................

Romour has, you maybe playing "un-safe" as to speak..............

The Chef..............

At least that makes two of us Chef Lol tongue.gif

It's been a while since i've been behind the Decks :rolleyes: ...looking forward to it....me play un-safe NEVER you know me to well.

Phil thumbsup.gif

"no" ...............Only messing Phil..Looking forword to you getting behind the Wheels of Steel again................

Romour has, you maybe playing "un-safe" as to speak..............

The Chef..............

Hi Steve, train tickets are booked so we'll be heading up from London to Bangor straight after work Friday, should be joining you round about 11pm. Looking forward to giving Cel some abuse :lol: suppose I'll have to get him a beer as well :)

It's good to know that if any poodles leap into the Menai round Bangor on friday night that Felin's very own super hero will be around to dive in and fish em out :lol: They should make a Welsh version of Baywatch about him :lol:

Haydn

Hi Steve, train tickets are booked so we'll be heading up from London to Bangor straight after work Friday, should be joining you round about 11pm. Looking forward to giving Cel some abuse wink.gif suppose I'll have to get him a beer as well :D

It's good to know that if any poodles leap into the Menai round Bangor on friday night that Felin's very own super hero will be around to dive in and fish em out biggrin.gif They should make a Welsh version of Baywatch about him :lol:

Haydn

Bay watch more like f--king ...pub watch that small bald little toad should be on lol :D:)

got a few suprises set up for im too :D

STEVE T" wicked.gif

Hi Steve, train tickets are booked so we'll be heading up from London to Bangor straight after work Friday, should be joining you round about 11pm. Looking forward to giving Cel some abuse wink.gif suppose I'll have to get him a beer as well :D

It's good to know that if any poodles leap into the Menai round Bangor on friday night that Felin's very own super hero will be around to dive in and fish em out :D They should make a Welsh version of Baywatch about him :lol:

Haydn

be good to see you again hayden .....it only happens at birthdays

steve T :D

Source Advert