Dj's Stand Up

Absolutely FANTASTIC sums of money being raised at various Do's around the country, words are not enough to thank everyone who supports this great cause. I feel humbled by all your efforts :shades:

I'll have a bucket at the Square Peg / Bar Life this coming Saturday look forward to receiving any and all donations.

THANKS AGAIN

Midge

Nice one Midge and good to hear you are on the mend.

Think me and the Caveman are off to the Grovesnor Rooms in Sutton, and big it up for the cause there.

• Replies 234
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

As always a great night at the Grovesnor music filled the floor and loose change filled the bucket .

Big thanks to all who gave on the night we raised £55.

Fantastic news thanks to Dave, the dayer will now run from 12 till 12 yep that 12 hours of great music.

once again a big thanks for the collection all the cash will go to a great cause

pete

As always a great night at the Grovesnor music filled the floor and loose change filled the bucket .

Big thanks to all who gave on the night we raised £55.

Fantastic news thanks to Dave, the dayer will now run from 12 till 12 yep that 12 hours of great music.

once again a big thanks for the collection all the cash will go to a great cause

pete

TOP NEWS.......

the Soul for Heroes all-dayer is now from

12 noon until midnight!

3 x rooms x 12 = 36 HOURS OF SOUL to chose from.

Now that's what I call gluttony :thumbsup::thumbup::lol:

Guest gouldensoul

Just so you know, i'm allowed to take a collection at "Bishops Wood Allnighter" tomorrow, so a big thankyou to Larry Mc for allowing me to take me bucket round. :lol:

JB BE CAREFUL ITS ANTONS BIRTHDAY IT MAY GET FILLED WITH PEDIGREE :lol::lol::wave::lol:

Great night at East Kirkby with £598.25 raised for the cause thanks to all.

Brilliant amount, thanks to all at East Kirkby :unsure:

I did a collection at Bishops Wood allnighter lastnight, and managed to collect £55.35 :thumbup: big thankyou to the promoters, and of course all that dropped some cash in the bucket!!! :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx :thumbup:

Guest Fatius Bumius

Big news for Soul for Heroes tune in to Boundary Sound on Sunday 8pm till 10pm.

web site www.boundarysound.co.uk

I will be Talking to Dean Anderson about Soul for Heroes and breaking some great news.

I'm tuned in :thumbsup: You've got a good radio voice . biggrin.gif

Must get the ball rolling and get a couple of tickets to come along to SFH @ Grosvenor Rooms.

As posted before All credit to Pete for being the kingpin that keeps this great cause moving forwards.

as said before would have like to be at the all-dayer but work gets in the way.

But there is a pair of Bridlington tickets up for grabs in the raffle, the way things are going they MIGHT BE SOME OF THE ONLY TICKETS AVAILABLE by then !!

Good luck once again

Rob & Karen

First I want to thank Dean Anderson and the staff a Boundary sound radio for giving me the opportunity to talk to there audience about Soul for Heroes.

Well the big news is on November the 8th 2009 , Soul for Heroes will present the POPPY DAYER at the Grove leisure centre Balderton Newark Notts.

2 Rooms

12 till 12

Room 1 Across the board across the decades

Room 2 Youth Club memories and classic oldies

Tickets £10

More information very soon

wink.gif

First I want to thank Dean Anderson and the staff a Boundary sound radio for giving me the opportunity to talk to there audience about Soul for Heroes.

Well the big news is on November the 8th 2009 , Soul for Heroes will present the POPPY DAYER at the Grove leisure centre Balderton Newark Notts.

2 Rooms

12 till 12

Room 1 Across the board across the decades

Room 2 Youth Club memories and classic oldies

Tickets £10

More information very soon

:D

Thats excellent Pete :shades: i'll be taking my 3rd collection @ Broad Lane on Friday, so a big thankyou to Max yet again :rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx :D

Big thanks to Kev and the gang from Cream Cracker For the bucket collection of £58.85.

Thanks to Kev for walking around shaking the bucket and for Gus for taking it over.

see you all at Sutton

Pete

:g: Nice to chat to Gus and Tracy at the Cracker - see you again soon guys!

Shaking the bucket was no problem and it was great to see people knowing what we're about and actually pushing through the crowd to make their donation.

A bit of interest was shown for the Soul For Heroes South Chatham dayer on 27th June too, so I was well made up.

Big thanks to Kev Such and all of the crowd at the Cream Cracker.

- Kev.

Guest Midge

6706 HITS on this topic

I hope this means that many of those who have taken the time to read the threads and news held within them are planning on attending to support this great cause.

SOUL FOR HEROES

SHOW YOU CARE

BE THERE!

Source Advert