Blake H

• Replies 12
  • Views 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Not had much luck with this, someone must have this tucked away, trades/cash waiting

Thanks for looking

BH

Blake, who's the girl in your Avatar and wher do you keep getting the pictures from? tongue.gif

Social source share

Mr plumb i'll swap the import for your uk one :(

just pulled it out of the loft but condition is not good enough for you mr plumb

mark

Hi Mark

2 weeks ago i'd have had it in ANY condition............it was like an itch i couldn't scratch!

Now i have it on MINT UK my itch has been soothed (about 25 times up to now!).

A mint US Prodigal is now on the wants list BUT I need to keep the mint UK London until that time - but thanks for the offer!

Anyway, this thread is Blakes, so i guess you'll have to negotiate with Rottweiller Helliwell, as i can guess his itch is driving him mad too!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Hi Mark

2 weeks ago i'd have had it in ANY condition............it was like an itch i couldn't scratch!

A mint US Prodigal is now on the wants list BUT I need to keep the mint UK London until that time - but thanks for the offer!

Anyway, this thread is Blakes, so i guess you'll have to negotiate with Rottweiller Helliwell, as i can guess his itch is driving him mad too!

Cheers

Steve

Tough one on a Prodigal issue Stevie Baby!

Sean

Social source share

Hi Mark

Cheers

Steve

Thanks for the plug Mr P......got a couple of irons in the fire, just waiting for a reply. I think I stand more chance with a UK copy and probably cheaper too, the itching goes on :(

Best

Blake

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert