Nantwich Civic-a Dab Of Soul

I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone who supported the Nantwich Civic hall new look upstairs room last night.

Musically there wasn`t a bad tune played all night and the feedback from the punters was excellent.

This event was put on at short notice and taking that into consideration the turnout was terrific.

Dave and I will be promoting the room properly from January 17th when we will be joined by special guests Gary Holman and Mick and Mo.

Once again thanks for your support in this fantastic venue.

Chris

• Replies 8
  • Views 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well done all involved in this night. It was my first visit to this venue and it was a great night.

Brief summary:

Lovely venue (both rooms), great layout, good sound. friendly atmosphere and the music was spot on.

I'd forgotten how much a bit 2 rooms, being northern and crossover/ modern. There are none left in our area!. £5 for two rooms and a decent priced bar was imo great value for money.

It was nice to say Hello to Chris, Dave Lucas, Linda and Kev. 2 1.4hours there and just one and a half home. (Thanks for the directions guys).

I'll look forward to coming back next year (in a more direct fashion I think) LOL :(

Jayne.x

Mr Lucas gets a bit carried away with his directions jayne...for me its straight down the M6, Junction whatever and then its a straight road into Nantwich, should take 40 mins max....

Glad you enjoyed the night, was good to meet you at last...

Hope to see you soon.

Chris.

Fcuk me it's like the blind leading the blind.... :(

Exit M6 J16 and take A500 for Nantwich/Crewe

Exit A500 onto A51 Nantwich, over railway lines, past Leopard Pub on right.

Then turn right at roundabout (still on A51)

Turn left at main set of traffic lights and Civic is on left further down the road (car park entrance on left before Civic)

Behopes Chris doesn't start a night in Audlem or you're all fooked..... :(

Edited by Mace

Fcuk me it's like the blind leading the blind.... :lol:

Turn left at main set of traffic lights and Civic is on left further down the road (car park entrance on left before Civic)

Behopes Chris doesn't start a night in Audlem or you're all fooked..... :wave:

LOL... :wub: . Yeh, that's what Chris said!.

That's the way I got home actually. I didn't realise Nantwich was so far away...it's virtually in staffordshire!. :thumbup:

Jayne.x

Cheers Mace...See i was right, just didn`t know what the roads were called...still new to these parts...!

Audlum? I have seen the signs but never been there.

I must add that the Civic will be getting a delivery of comfy sofas for use in the upstairs room for all future dates!!!

Chris

trouble with you lot you have no sense of direction if you ain,t got a sat nav gizmo

your knackered, us professional taxi drivers/chauffers always know where we are going and hense dont get lost.

but seriously just want to add to chris,s comments and thank everybody who turned up we were more than pleased with the turn out give the time scale we had to promote it, thanks for all the positive comments we recieved on the night and look forward now to january the 17th for our next outing.

we have some top quality dj,s lined up for the rest of the year will keep you all informed as and when they confirm but are certainy they won,t disapoint

once again thanks to all who attended and have a great christmas

regards

dave lucas

Source Advert