Tobi (Heart`s Soul)

For more info-directions etc-call Chris 07947244640 or Danny 07956883427

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers Shaun for starting thread off 4 me. Still not got my pc up and running yet.

Anyway its here again.The first Farnborough Football Club soul night for 2009. Its gonna be a cracking year at Farnborough and were gonna be kicking off with a top night with some top Dj`s spinning tunes to get the floor buzzing and also a big welcome back from a couple months out to Danny North.Look forward to seeing everyone there. :thumbsup:

Guest FREEBIRD

Cheers Shaun for starting thread off 4 me. Still not got my pc up and running yet.

Anyway its here again.The first Farnborough Football Club soul night for 2009. Its gonna be a cracking year at Farnborough and were gonna be kicking off with a top night with some top Dj`s spinning tunes to get the floor buzzing and also a big welcome back from a couple months out to Danny North.Look forward to seeing everyone there. :thumbsup:

No probs, gonna be a busy weekend by all accounts.. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5_2_107.gif

Anyway its here again.The first Farnborough Football Club soul night for 2009. Its gonna be a cracking year at Farnborough and were gonna be kicking off with a top night with some top Dj`s spinning tunes to get the floor buzzing and also a big welcome back from a couple months out to Danny North.Look forward to seeing everyone there. :ohmy:

wayhey :P

Really looking forward to this and i actually mean that too :lol: Myself and Marie will obviously be there and im looking forward to spinning a few to the Farnboro crowd in a cracking little club with soulies up for being entertained by the djs and dancing from the very off :lol:

Be good to See Danny again and im really looking forward to doing some jiving with him too :wub::)

Got a few mates from Medway coming up to say hi and abuse me all night too

See you all there

Bearsy & Marie

ps, if at a loose end get your arse to Farnboro you wont be dissapointed :wub:

Guest FREEBIRD

wayhey :lol:

Really looking forward to this and i actually mean that too :lol: Myself and Marie will obviously be there and im looking forward to spinning a few to the Farnboro crowd in a cracking little club with soulies up for being entertained by the djs and dancing from the very off thumbsup.gif

Be good to See Danny again and im really looking forward to doing some jiving with him too :lol::lol:

See you all there

Bearsy & Marie

ps, if at a loose end get your arse to Farnboro you wont be dissapointed :lol:

A Few of us coming up from Sunny ? Bournemouth for this, even though bearsy`s spinning a few ( only joking :lol: )

For those who havn`t attended this event yet, you wont be dissapointed.. :lol:

Farnborough FC soul night

Cherrywood Road,Farnborough,GU14 8UD

7.30-1.00 £5otd

Across the board Northern soul/Motown/RnB/etc

Dj`s

Chris Thorley (Farnborough/Lightwater)

Danny North (Farnborough/Chessington)

Moldie (Lightwater)

Mischief (Exeter)

Special Dj`s

Bearsey (here there and everywhere)

Tobi (Heart`s Soul)

Always a good night, great music and a real friendly buzz

7.30-1.00 £5otd

Dj`s

Moldie (Lightwater)

Mischief (Exeter)

Special Dj`s

Tobi (Heart`s Soul)

WOULD LOVE TO BUT ITS THE 100 CLUB.

Russ

Guest kent soul club

7.30-1.00 £5otd

Dj`s

Moldie (Lightwater)

Mischief (Exeter)

Special Dj`s

Tobi (Heart`s Soul)

100 CLUB IS TOMMORROW ! SO SEE YOU AT FARNBOROUGH! Whoops! Caps lock on! Didn't mean to shout. biggrin.gif

Edited by kent soul club
Guest kent soul club

I might come if Chris stops texting me stoopid jokes! Did laugh at the Tooth brush & Dogshit one though. :D:lol::lol:

In case anyone thinks that is off topic, anyone know what label TB&DS was first released on, and what should be scratched in the deadwax? Not sure if mines an original. Smells ok tho'! ohmy.gif

7.30-1.00 £5otd

Dj`s

Moldie (Lightwater)

Mischief (Exeter)

Special Dj`s

Tobi (Heart`s Soul)

For those who maybe interested this is on Saturday 24th January. Might see you down there Terry. thumbsup.gif

Ps Mods you may want to merge this thread with the other one, thanks.

Hi colin. Broadband not working yet so only on here now and again. Will be good seeing everyone next saturday. 24th. Maybe mod's could merge 2 thread into 1 please.

Any chance someone could pick myself and Marie up from the Monkey Spanner hotel and take us back there afterwards cos im a lazy and tight git and need looking after :D

Chris hurry up and get back online and stop using the excuse youve just moved house its old hat mate :thumbsup:

Guest FREEBIRD

Have a great night...... we can't make this one, sorry Chris. We'll be in Doncaster.

Hopefully catch up with you all soon

Looks like 2 threads going on this one.... oh well .........hey ho..........

Guest FREEBIRD

wayhey :g:

Really looking forward to this and i actually mean that too :thumbup: Myself and Marie will obviously be there and im looking forward to spinning a few to the Farnboro crowd in a cracking little club with soulies up for being entertained by the djs and dancing from the very off :ohmy:

Be good to See Danny again and im really looking forward to doing some jiving with him too :(:thumbup:

See you all there

Bearsy & Marie

ps, if at a loose end get your arse to Farnboro you wont be dissapointed :thumbup:

NOT LONG NOW.........OK........BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbup.gif

Any chance someone could pick myself and Marie up from the Monkey Spanner hotel and take us back there afterwards cos im a lazy and tight git and need looking after :shades:

Chris hurry up and get back online and stop using the excuse youve just moved house its old hat mate :)

Hi bearsey. Still no broadband using mobile. Will call you regarding getting to club. Cant wait to saturday

Hi bearsey. Still no broadband using mobile. Will call you regarding getting to club. Cant wait to saturday

Ok Chris, see you tomorrow mate we should be in Farnborough late afternoon so will give you a call then thumbsup.gif

Guest kev such

Morning Guys.

Hope alls well down South and you aren't suffering too bad with this so called recession.

Best for tonight and looking forward to coming down in April.

Regards to Kerry mate.

Kev (dont do modern) Such and Karen.

Morning Guys.

Hope alls well down South and you aren't suffering too bad with this so called recession.

Best for tonight and looking forward to coming down in April.

Regards to Kerry mate.

Cheers kev. Will be good to see ya down south but dont come in april cos the next one is may 23rd. Special guest dj. Tim brown..hope you have a great night tonight mate. Keep up the good work at the cracker.

Fingers crossed, I maybe able to make it for a couple of hours. All depends on if I can persuade the wife to let me out to play :huh: . If not I hope everyone else who's going has a great evening. :lol:

Be good to see you Ian and talk about footy :lol:

hopefully catch up with you later mate and on that note im packing my bags and packing me tunes and im on my way so see you all later :lol:

Bearsy & Marie

Really looking forward to tonight and am just about to pack my things up ready to leave!

Will be lovely to see Danny up and about and hearing all the quality tunes played by all the dj's.

I know I'm obviously biased but I cant wait to hear my Bearsy dj tonight, he has bought some cracking tunes lately which have sounded great on our little record player in our front room and I know will sound even better out loud :lol::huh:

See you all for a top night of soul and a good old natter

Marie

Really looking forward to tonight and am just about to pack my things up ready to leave!

Will be lovely to see Danny up and about and hearing all the quality tunes played by all the dj's.

I know I'm obviously biased but I cant wait to hear my Bearsy dj tonight, he has bought some cracking tunes lately which have sounded great on our little record player in our front room and I know will sound even better out loud :lol::lol:

See you all for a top night of soul and a good old natter

Marie

See's you all laters its gonna be a cracker.... :huh:

Source Advert