Ebay Seller, Anybody Know Them?

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Does anyone know this seller?

he emailed me as the high bidder on an item put in the wrong bid, and backed out.

He has offered it to me, as second highest bidder, for less than I bid, but higher than the number three bid, which sounds like a bargain, but is he kosher?

Any info you guys?

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Well, had no replies, but phoned a few people, and the guy checks out OK, so it looks like I got a nice Choice of Colour mint w/d for £50! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Baz

whatch out for chancers emailing you saying winning bidder backed out they copy the same seller name and email you on a ebay page happend to my mate on danny woods emailed seller and he had no idea thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Trevski

whatch out for chancers emailing you saying winning bidder backed out they copy the same seller name and email you on a ebay page happend to my mate on danny woods emailed seller and he had no idea  :shhh:

link

I emailed seller first,and got address. checked it out before sending anything. Goldengate, as Pete says are legit, and known.

Social source share

Guest Baz

I emailed seller first,and got address. checked it out before sending anything. Goldengate, as Pete says are legit, and known.

link

yeah so was this seller! the scammers just copy the seller name :shhh: not saying the deal you've got going on is dodgy or anything pasing on past experiances with this kind of thing can never be too careful :shhh:

Social source share

Well, had no replies, but phoned a few people, and the guy checks out OK, so it looks like I got a nice Choice of Colour mint w/d for £50! :shhh:

link

Are we talking abot "Your Love"? I only ever seen issues which have '60060 /A' scratched in the run-out

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

whatch out for chancers emailing you saying winning bidder backed out they copy the same seller name and email you on a ebay page happend to my mate on danny woods emailed seller and he had no idea  :shhh:

link

:shhh: True true, it was my hubby this happened to. As Baz rightly said you do have to stay vigilant. Obviously in this case it is cosha, but always worth checking when money is involved especially a lot of money scammers are unfortunately always watching and after an easy buck

Social source share