Any Experts On German 60s Releases About At The Moment?

Godzilla

• Replies 13
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

How about this: Lollipops - Love is the Only Answer - RCA Germany issue.

Looks kinda cool doesn't it? But how about value - bonzer or bobbins? :)

post-1918-1233496981_thumb.jpg

Wow, never seen one. Guess it will once have had a picture sleeve. In comparison to the Metros/Since I Found A Bay on German - which I have seen three in 25 years - I think this is much rarer. 100 UKP at least ?

Marc

Social source share

Guest stromberg

How about this: Lollipops - Love is the Only Answer - RCA Germany issue.

Looks kinda cool doesn't it? But how about value - bonzer or bobbins? :lol:

post-1918-1233496981_thumb.jpg

surprising..never saw one of those, this must be very rare. Good find :)

I more or less gave up searching the german record fairs like a truffle pig, because of frustration.

But when even Marc never saw one, that means it is rare :thumbup:

Social source share

surprising..never saw one of those, this must be very rare. Good find :)

I more or less gave up searching the german record fairs like a truffle pig, because of frustration.

But when even Marc never saw one, that means it is rare :lol:

Wow thanks guys, better than I thought! Wasn't sure if there was actually a market for this as I though a lot of the German collectors actually go for US issues as a preference. Glad to wrong :lol:

Anyway it is for sale and I'm going to post a clip there once I get the other stuff I'm listing ready. It's probably VG visually but plays really well as the clip will show. Feel free to make offers in the meantime :thumbup:

Paul

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Wow, never seen one. Guess it will once have had a picture sleeve. In comparison to the Metros/Since I Found A Bay on German - which I have seen three in 25 years - I think this is much rarer. 100 UKP at least ?

Marc

Small update: a picture sleeve copy went through Ebay last night. Here's a scan of the sleeve

post-1670-1236160659_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Wish I got a sleeve with mine sad.gif

No interest when I tried to sell and if it did have a sleeve I'd have wanted to keep it anyway.

the rarer or dearer a record is the more difference in value there is if it has a picture sleeve or not (IMO). In many cases a german 45 w/out picture sleeve is worth less than 50% of a copy with a picture sleeve. Best examples are early german Tamla-Motown releases and it's predecessors on CBS, HUUUGE difference in values and prices actually paid between with sleeve and without sleeve.

Social source share

Shame really, but don`t know if I would have paid 70 for it...but nice it looks.

Well, maybe Mr Lauermann will be an adress to ask for this 45 then. Anyway, thanks for postimng the scan.

Marc

Well, I was willing to pay that as I had the money ready and the sleeve is rare. After so many years of collecting soul 45s I'm still surprised about what sort of german releases I come across.

I don't know if Joerg is the winning bidder or not. All I have is an Ebay ID which is registered in Austria (for whatever reason I can see the winning bidder ID of some of the auctions I placed a bid recently??)

Edited by Benji
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert