Pamela Stanley

Guest abdntony

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone know where i could get a copy of pamela stanley that will be the day hope i have artist and title right?

This is a strange one this record :thumbup:

You never see it for sale hardly at all even on EBay - seems like alot of people have it in Aberdeen as its well known up here but not that well known all over.

Hope you get one Tony - I see Haydn might be able to help you out :thumbup::thumbup:

Social source share

You never see it for sale hardly at all even on EBay - seems like alot of people have it in Aberdeen as its well known up here but not that well known all over.

Hope you get one Tony - I see Haydn might be able to help you out :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi Steve,

Seems to be an East Coast (of Scotland) thing, there are a lot of copies up here but held on to by many because of good memories.

I think I heard it first from Riddle, bought it and probably only played it out twice, seem to recall the Dumfries crowd enjoying it.

But yes, don't see many for sale and it gets plays off the album too :thumbup:

H

Social source share

Two copies that I know of on The Fylde Coast - mine & Pete Haigh's. What is the going rate for this tune now ? It will help me decide if it is a "Northern Classic" or "Disco Dross" :thumbup:

Social source share

Two copies that I know of on The Fylde Coast - mine & Pete Haigh's. What is the going rate for this tune now ? It will help me decide if it is a "Northern Classic" or "Disco Dross" :thumbup:

Anything between 20 and seen on lists for as much as 50, depends on where you pick it up. Cheap as chips from USA if you can find one. On the album This is hot as well which can be picked up for around $10.

Northern classic or Disco dross? :thumbup: Each to there own I say :thumbup:

H

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert