My Latest Wants Please

Suinoz

Could anyone help out with these please ?? Jimmy Hughes, it ain't what you got, on Atlantic. Nicole Willis and Soul Investigators, if this ain't love, on Timmion. Marvin Gaye, come get to this, on Tamla 882 and Chuck Cornish, a tribute to Muhammed Ali, on white cliffs. Best condition possible please on all. P.M. me with your best price including postage to OZ. Thanks a lot, Sue. OZ. K.T.F.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Could anyone help out with these please ?? Jimmy Hughes, it ain't what you got, on Atlantic. Nicole Willis and Soul Investigators, if this ain't love, on Timmion. Marvin Gaye, come get to this, on Tamla 882 and Chuck Cornish, a tribute to Muhammed Ali, on white cliffs. Best condition possible please on all. P.M. me with your best price including postage to OZ. Thanks a lot, Sue. OZ. K.T.F.

I haave a Jimmy for sale.

Social source share

All sorted thank you with the exception of Chuck Cornish.

Regards

Sue

Social source share

Source Advert