Jump to content

Teddy Pendergrass - 2 x Previously Unreleased Tracks from Shotgun Records


Teddy Pendergrass - 2 x Previously Unreleased Tracks from Shotgun Records magazine cover

Shotgun Records latest release is out now

Two sides of quality 1960s soul from PIR Teddy Pendergrass, first time out on vinyl

Teddy Pendergrass — We Got Love / Should I Go Or Should I Stay Shotgun Records SHOT 112
Shotgun Records
Release date: 25 September 2020

Available from all the usual suspects

Listen below...
 



Listen: Sample #1

Listen: Sample #2




Members Comments

Recommended Comments

44 minutes ago, Speedlimit said:

Top tune had this around 14 years since Andy Dyson & Mick H played it at lifeline niters 

Don't think Mick played it, not that I remember, definitely Andy.  I got alternate take of the Delegates of Soul and an unissued Aristocrats from same batch of unissued stuff.  Most of it was to play out and promote the unissued Uplook Records material which would later come out on CD.

Link to comment
Social source share
1 hour ago, Chalky said:

Don't think Mick played it, not that I remember, definitely Andy.  I got alternate take of the Delegates of Soul and an unissued Aristocrats from same batch of unissued stuff.  Most of it was to play out and promote the unissued Uplook Records material which would later come out on CD.

You could be right mate I also have the alt take of delegates of soul 

Link to comment
Social source share
1 hour ago, Speedlimit said:

You could be right mate I also have the alt take of delegates of soul 

Think Mick got a dub off Mark Hanson bit later.

Any roads, tow superb sides for a tenner, one of the best releases in a while, 15/16 year old Teddy Pendergrass, who'd have though he had a slice of magic like this in the vaults.

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
Social source share
1 hour ago, Titch Riley said:

Where can I buy this? Tried all my regular dealers in the UK, plus can not find Shotgun website???

 

Message Paul Conroy who posted this topic, he is part of Shotgun.

Fish had some for sale in sales too, first experience records.

Just now, Chalky said:

Message Paul Conroy who posted this topic, he is part of Shotgun.

Fish had some for sale in sales too, first experience records.

five second google....

https://www.firstexperiencerecords.com/product/teddy-pendergrass-we-got-love-should-i-go-or-sholud-i-stay-7-vinyl-pre-order-in-stock-25-9-20/

Link to comment
Social source share


Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!

Related Soul Music Links





×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.