What Plans Have You Made For Your Records

when you shuffle off this mortal coil? Any of the following? or possible other choices?

1. I trust my my wife to sell them on for me :lol:

2. Selling up well before then - don't trust anyone with them :D

3. Stick them in my coffin - I'll take them with me :lol:

4. Give them away in my will to a very good friend :thumbsup:

5. No idea- it won't be my problem :)

:)

Edited by soulsider
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest stevejan

when you shuffle off this mortal coil? Any of the following? or possible other choices?

1. I trust my my wife to sell them on for me :lol:

2. Selling up well before then - don't trust anyone with them :lol:

3. Stick them in my coffin - I'll take them with me :lol:

4. Give them away in my will to a very good friend :lol:

5. No idea- it won't be my problem :lol:

:yes:

In my (big)coffin....I wanna see some knees buckle....seriouslythough my bro' can have em....if he pays me for them now..LOL

Social source share

When i'm dead it wont matter, i'll let the blue cross get a few bob each for em' not let fookin' oxfam rip folks off...........................dont know how i will feel in sixty years tho' :lol:

Social source share

Mine is a semi-secret but someone will get a nice suprise one day. A very small collection and only worth about 5k at the moment but my son and i have decided that he and I want them to go to someone who will cherish them. He appreciates 60s soul but he would never play them as he DJs more garage house stuff and they should go to someone who will appreciate them.

Originally I had decided to leave them to a very dear friend, but I want them to still be played out so I have decided where they are going but this person may never know until it happens :lol: but he/she is a lot younger than me and I hope they will enjoy with the enthusiasm I have.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

My offsprings will no doubt put my collection on e-bay, not knowing or caring about value, how to sell them or what category to advertise them on.

They'll miss spell most of it, no photo's, their so damn lazy they'll put them all in a 45 collection for sale with no individual title / track list...

Come to think of it just like the way I bought most of em in the first place :lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

I've given the missus instructions to contact Pete S, telling her she can trust him. :lol:

Then I thought to myself, "but he's MUCH older than me so he will probably be gone before me" :lol::lol:

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

God only knows. Bonfire? Frisbee ? Medical research? (in search of a cure for obsession)

About four years ago I set up a 100 box , a box to remember me by.It's similar to the one that John Peel collated. I add and take out all the time it can be very changeable but eventually I hope to cover everything that has made me laugh , cry & think or hopefully all three at the same time. :thumbsup:

Social source share

My departing has been arranged already by me,Music,Coffin bearers(2 short fellas on each corner and 2 tall fellas on the other),Location etc,after party (i always loved after parties), :g:

Well the records are to be taken to the crem etc,the boxes to be opened and tipped on the floor ready for a mass scramble and brawl(always did like a tear up) :lol:boxing.gif ,who ever grabs what keeps them,cant get fairer than that can i :lol: .

With any luck ill be around a good few years to come anyway.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

My departing has been arranged already by me,Music,Coffin bearers(2 short fellas on each corner and 2 tall fellas on the other),Location etc,after party (i always loved after parties), :g:

Well the records are to be taken to the crem etc,the boxes to be opened and tipped on the floor ready for a mass scramble and brawl(always did like a tear up) :lol:boxing.gif ,who ever grabs what keeps them,cant get fairer than that can i :lol: .

With any luck ill be around a good few years to come anyway.

can i be a Paul Bear er please :lol:

i will sell up and lavish all my money on a holiday of a lifetime, drugs galore, women and nice cars,

ok, when i sell up i might get a day at the seaside with a cup of tea and scone and a packet of paracetemol and a second hand mobility scooter :lol:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Tch! I've already told you once. Why dont'cha listen...? :thumbsup:

post-4950-1240694649_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Lobster Madras

Tch! I've already told you once. Why dont'cha listen...? :thumbsup:

post-4950-1240694649_thumb.jpg

No misses, no kids, no worries..

Selling the collection will probably pay for a trip to Switzerland to assist with the " checkout" when both knees don't work and i can't dance anymore.. That or the Cat's protection league.

what a lovely thread :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert