Attic - May 2nd

KevH

Hoping to make it over for this one, we may even try and get there early this time laugh.gif . See you Saturday.

Sharon

Be nice to see you both again.

After your long journey no doubt you'll need watering and feeding.Food served till 8.29pm.(That's my bit of promo done biggrin.gif ).

Of course i'm on at 7.30 as well.Let me quote from the blurb written here on this bit of paper."Playing the very best in Northern Soul,the first hour is an absolute delight" - who wrote that? g.gif .

If i'm not mistaken,i don't think Johnny Fingers has played Mansfield before - yet another first for The Attic. thumbup.gif

Classics,Rareities,One-off's,all tempo tunes.What more do you want.?

And if you take it steady at the Attic,you might even see Sunday thru,at Soul For Heroes. :yes:

• Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sorry Guys but we can't make it this Saturday either, not going anywhere else but unfortunately for me I have got to work 6am - 6pm Saturday,Sunday and Monday(my turn) so going out looks unlikely for us all weekend.

We will be back next month, see you somewhere else before then no doubt.

Try to have a good time without us, I know you will.

Paul & Sue :D:( .

Bad luck having to work Paul.Till next time.................Kev :thumbsup:

sorting a box, deciding what kind of spot for the 8.30 spot. I like that one, playing as people walk upstairs, always think you remember what was playing when you walk in even if the others get lost whilst you get a beer and chat. Enjoy sorting a box and looking forward to playing a few out. Think it's going to be mixture from me tonight, a few classics, a few hardly hear, and a couple of :rolleyes:

See you later

sorting a box, deciding what kind of spot for the 8.30 spot. I like that one, playing as people walk upstairs, always think you remember what was playing when you walk in even if the others get lost whilst you get a beer and chat. Enjoy sorting a box and looking forward to playing a few out. Think it's going to be mixture from me tonight, a few classics, a few hardly hear, and a couple of :ohmy:

See you later

Same here Dean,just sorting a few out.Had a nice tune drop thru the letter box this morning,lovely Crossover number.Ideal for getting the place warmed up in the first half hour.

Then into the dancers for the second half. :rolleyes: .No more sleeps to go.

Guest SoulRenaissance

Only TWO more pleeps to go :thumbsup:(.. well, only ONE for me - I'm out tomorrow night !! :lol: )

I'm in 'The Record Room' now, sorting a few things for a sales box (or two..) plus pulling open dust-covered boxes of albums to see what pleasant little LP tracks I might offer up to the attended at Saturday's Attic !!

I might just'hang around' after, too, to make the journey, up the road a few miles, on the Sunday - to attend the Soul For Heroes 'Dayer in Sutton.. seems to make sense to me !!

See you all on Saturday, I'm looking forward to spinning a few lesser-known bits (at least) but including some class established rarities. Be interesting to see if the demands of the attended send my set more 'Mid', or 'Up' tempo - R'n'B, or 60's & 70's.. Or a complete mix of the lot !! :lol:

Requests ALWAYS gratefully received - although usually non get satisfied.. As I don't normally have any of 'em !! :D

Fingers.. :ohmy:

Should be there tonight. Trying to be earlier than normal, but the Sat nav's not working too well. Specially when i'm following those boy racers like last time.

Martyn

Should be there tonight. Trying to be earlier than normal, but the Sat nav's not working too well. Specially when i'm following those boy racers like last time.

Martyn

:ohmy: ,Martyn,don't get involved with them.Veterans at 18 most of them.They know the one way system like the back of their hands.

You bringing Avon,not heard from him for a while?

btw....Sales boxes and flyers are ok to bring along :thumbsup: .

Source Advert