• Replies 9
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Depends what you want it on Dr

The original was a 12" on Al & The Kid records and is pretty tough will cost you around £350 give or take :thumbsup:

The original 7" is on Fynal Vynal and is from 5 years later so a reissue really. These will set you back between £75 - £100

It was later pressed up on Bunky which as Simon says (sounds familiar) shouldn't cost much at all.

Trooty

Social source share

Depends what you want it on Dr

The original was a 12" on Al & The Kid records and is pretty tough will cost you around £350 give or take........ :thumbsup:

link

....give or take about £275, no? You've not been shopping for records at Harrods again, have you Mr Trout? 'Kin'g'hell'....I know it's a tricky one to find on 12" but £350? :shhh: I'd have said realistically £75 tops for the 12", £50 tops for the FV issue and a lot less for the Bunky. Mind you, I shop at Kwik Save so I'm used to my goods cheap and chearful

Then again, if the truly dire 12" version of the Mark IV can go for £350 ish, anything's possible :thumbsup::Pwink.gif

Edited by kooga
Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Thanks for the reply's.

I'll keep my eye's to the ground and my ears peeled for the 12" but would be happy with the FV 7".

IANCSLOFT

"Bob Hinsley had one for sale at the Orwell, think he still as it !"

Any chance of PM'ing me Bob's contact details?

Cheers

Doc

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

....give or take about £275, no? You've not been shopping for records at Harrods again, have you Mr Trout? 'Kin'g'hell'....I know it's a tricky one to find on 12" but £350?  :P I'd have said realistically £75 tops for the 12", £50 tops for the FV issue and a lot less for the Bunky. Mind you, I shop at Kwik Save so I'm used to my goods cheap and chearful 

Then again, if the truly dire 12" version of the Mark IV can go for £350 ish, anything's possible :thumbsup:   :yes:   wink.gif

link

Only stating the price i last saw the 12" listed at Jase not got it myself as i wouldn't pay that much for it. If you see the 12 for £75 i'd suggest that you snap it up :shhh: and i still reckon i'm nearer on the FV 7" matey although not a lot in it :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert