New Sounds - P Vine - Jap Import

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The New Sounds Jap import on P Vine came with an inner sleeve covered in info about the band written in Japanese. Anybody ever work out what it says?

Andy

i would like the record first , don't seem to be able to find one.

Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

great album shame about the sound quality :thumbup:

i thought p vine were normally good sound quality.wee thats what they say here in japan without ever listening to one :thumbup: get a picture up might be able to help you

Social source share

i thought p vine were normally good sound quality.wee thats what they say here in japan without ever listening to one :thumbup: get a picture up might be able to help you

The original TURBO release of this LP sounds bad as well (heavily distorted bass, muffled sound etc.), so I guess that it was during the mastering/mixing of the original masters that something went wrong. As often seemed to happen with ALL PLATINUM related material... :thumbup:

Social source share

The recording on both is rather poor, but I`ve got to disagree with you mate, I`ve got both and I`ve not noticed a difference.

Was talking with Keith M about this couple of weeks ago, the writing that is, but can't remember what he said, am sure he will enlighten you when you see him, dont think it was anything important though. :thumbup:

Social source share

You have both you say :thumbup:

I do mate but not for sale sorry. If your after one, post in wants you`ll defo get one, I seen a few on P Vine go through SS and the odd Turbo copy..

Andy

Anyone any idea about the japanese sleeve? I`m unable to put a scan up.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert