Cream Cracker Soul Club

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

post-4369-1242164715_thumb.jpg

At the Rothwell Town Football Club, Cecil Street. Rothwell.

Northants.

NN14 6EZ.

Junction 3 A14.

Playing 60's Northern, RnB and Early Crossover.

from 7.30pm to 2am (ish)

£5 OTD.

Large wooden dancefloor (talc friendly), cheap bar, large lit carpark

DJ's for the night.

Marky Mole. 7.30pm to 8.30pm

Gus 8.30pm to 9pm

(30 minute punter spot)

Andy C 9pm to 10pm

Ian J 10pm to 11pm

Bearsy 11pm to 12am

Hammie 12am to 1am

Kev Such 1am to 2am

Lets hope we all go home Cream Crackered.

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest kev such

Fingers crossed for the first ever OVO Creme Cracker!

Have we gone all French and European now John with a new spelling for The Cream Cracker?

Guest Bearsy

Fingers crossed for the first ever OVO Creme Cracker!

post-9997-1242295585_thumb.jpg

From The LA BEAT Branch of The Soul Sam Supporters Club.

thats all i got biggrin.gif

really looking forward to this its seems like over a year ago Kev invited me to play oop north :lol: blimey it was :D

roll on the 30th and see you all there :thumbsup:

Bearsy & Marie

Guest kev such

thats all i got :D

really looking forward to this its seems like over a year ago Kev invited me to play oop north :thumbup: blimey it was :yes:

roll on the 30th and see you all there :thumbup:

Bearsy & Marie

Good man, Blimey how quick the time flies eh Paul?

Only 2 weeks today mate. Your rooms all booked, the Red Lion was full so i managed to get you a nice bench in a bus shelter, 1st bus is 07.30 so you should be able to get a few hours kip before then and couldnt get En-Suite so Karen will pop over about 8am with a flannel and a mess tin of luke warm water ok, you'll need your own soap though, she's a bit fussy about things like that.

Are you going to be ok coming this FAR north Paul, wouldnt want you getting a nose bleed or anything?

Regards to Marie mate and see you in a couple of weeks, we usually set up about 1pm (ish) so if your in town by then come up to the venue, Tracey at The Red Lion will give you directions, just dont let her hear your accent ok? Remember Rothwell is a small town mate and they aint too keen on foreigners :) .

OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

:( Room booked!

:D I didn't realise that Bearsy was staying at the Red Lion (leave the cutlery alone 'til AFTER breakfast Paul :yes: ).

On the plus side - if he hasn't bought his Soul for Heroes tickets off me on the nite......I can pester him again in the morning! :lol:

- Kev.

Looking forward to doing this. Had a great night at the last one. Really nice to hear at Bishops Wood last night that Yammy and the boys are gonna miss a few hours at Stoke niter to come and dance to my spot. Really appreciate that. Gonna be a good night.

Ian

OVO guaranteed. Kev doesn't play boots. Heard Bearsys got a great collection, Hammys got an incredible collection and everything in my box is 100% genuine so a definite night of the real thing. See you there John.

Edited by Ian J
Guest kev such

:( Room booked!

:) I didn't realise that Bearsy was staying at the Red Lion (leave the cutlery alone 'til AFTER breakfast Paul :thumbup: ).

On the plus side - if he hasn't bought his Soul for Heroes tickets off me on the nite......I can pester him again in the morning! :thumbup:

- Kev.

Evening Kev / Pam.

Did you get the room at a discounted price Kev? Tracey did tell me she may have to put the room rates up a tad, if she has hopefully its not gone up by much.

Yes mate you have the pleasure of Bearsy's company in the digs and Gus and his Tracey are staying there too.

Then again its the only one of the Rothwell B+B's that'd let you lot in. :D

Regards to Pam mate and see you in a couple of weeks.

Kev and Karen

Guest kev such

Looking forward to doing this. Had a great night at the last one. Really nice to hear at Bishops Wood last night that Yammy and the boys are gonna miss a few hours at Stoke niter to come and dance to my spot. Really appreciate that. Gonna be a good night.

Ian

OVO guaranteed. Kev doesn't play boots. Heard Bearsys got a great collection, Hammys got an incredible collection and everything in my box is 100% genuine so a definite night of the real thing. See you there John.

Be good to see you and Annie again Ian. I've got you down for the 10pm to 11pm spot, ok?

On the subject of boots, one or two were played by a DJ at the last Cream Cracker (wont happen again) and he was chastised accordingly.

Top form that some are coming to support you Ian and if they go up to Stoke after your spot they should still get a good nights dancing in.

Regards to Annie and see you on the 30th.

Kev and Karen

Guest kev such

YES ITS CRACKER TIME

ROLL ON THE 30TH

ENOUGH SAID

Just over a week to go Mark. Soon be here mate.

Radio interview has been put back to 9.25pm on the 24th now, thats gonna be fun. Been asked to take my 3 favourite tunes, how the bloody hell can i choose three? Impossible task.

regards to Netty mate.

Kev and Karen

Radio interview has been put back to 9.25pm on the 24th now, thats gonna be fun. Been asked to take my 3 favourite tunes, how the bloody hell can i choose three? Impossible task.

regards to Netty mate.

Kev and Karen

Radio interview............where's this then? Does anyone in Rothwell have a radio???? :P

cheers,

John Mc.

Kev and Karen

:unsure: Pick the right tunes Kev......

Just imagine...the whole country disappearing out for a smoke at the same time! laugh.gif

Guest kev such

regards to Netty mate.

Kev and Karen

Radio interview............where's this then? Does anyone in Rothwell have a radio???? :D

cheers,

John Mc.

Haha!!!! Yeah they get radio Caroline and Luxembourg.

Its on 102.3fm in Market Harborough. A chap called Dave from the station asked if i wanted to do it, and i thought "Yeah, why not".

Should be a laugh, aint got the foggiest what to play though, 3 tunes how am I going to do that?

Kev

Guest kev such

:D Pick the right tunes Kev......

Just imagine...the whole country disappearing out for a smoke at the same time! :ohmy:

Haha!!!! :lol: And not once but 3 times eh?

ohmy.gif Pick the right tunes Kev......

Just imagine...the whole country disappearing out for a smoke at the same time! :shades:

Haha!!!! laugh.gif And not once but 3 times eh

TAKE IT YOU BE PLAYING A BIT OF MODERN THEN KEV :no::thumbup::tumbleweed3:

Guest kev such

:thumbup: Pick the right tunes Kev......

Just imagine...the whole country disappearing out for a smoke at the same time! :no:

Haha!!!! :no: And not once but 3 times eh

TAKE IT YOU BE PLAYING A BIT OF MODERN THEN KEV :g::shades::tumbleweed3:

huh.gif I never thought of that. Should i play 1 Modern, 1 RnB and 1 60's? unsure.gif

Guest gail66

Northants.

NN14 6EZ.

Junction 3 A14.

from 7.30pm to 2am (ish)

£5 OTD.

DJ's for the night.

Gus 8.30pm to 9pm

(30 minute punter spot)

Andy C 9pm to 10pm

Ian J 10pm to 11pm

Bearsy 11pm to 12am

Hammie 12am to 1am

Kev Such 1am to 2am

Hiya Kev & Karen,

Looking forward to coming down and seeing you all again :huh: ... be a 1st time visit to Cream Cracker can't wait!!...see you later Gail

Guest kev such

Hiya Kev & Karen,

Looking forward to coming down and seeing you all again :( ... be a 1st time visit to Cream Cracker can't wait!!...see you later Gail

Glad you and Julian are coming down. You can carry on chatting with Karen from where you left off, haha!!!!

Hope we make your 1st visit worthwhile.

See you both Saturday.

Kev and Karen

Guest kev such

The boot's on his way down for this one.

Got the bucket and flyers for Soul for Heroes, see ya Saturday you old cherry sapper. lol

Top form Pete.

We are going to set a mud pit out the back for you to dig about in ok?

See you Saturday.

Guest kev such

Who else is staying at the Red Lion in Rothwell then?

Evening Kev.

When I settled up for Bearsy and Marie's room the other day. There were you and Pam, Gus and Tracey booked in.

Haven't been back or rang to see if any more rooms have been taken since then.

Regards to Pam have a sfe trip up and see you Saturday.

Kev

Are you coming up during the day again? Me and Nidge are going to be setting up from about 1pm.

Who else is staying at the Red Lion in Rothwell then?

Evening Kev.

When I settled up for Bearsy and Marie's room the other day. There were you and Pam, Gus and Tracey booked in.

Haven't been back or rang to see if any more rooms have been taken since then.

Regards to Pam have a sfe trip up and see you Saturday.

Kev

Are you coming up during the day again? Me and Nidge are going to be setting up from about 1pm.

:lol: If we're there in time we'll nip up and "help" then mate!

Guest kev such

And maybe have abeer Kev, as the footy side will be open for the cup final. I'll get them in. :lol:

Guest Bearsy

And maybe have abeer Kev, as the footy side will be open for the cup final. I'll get them in. :lol:

Guest kev such

free beer biggrin.gif might try and get there early then :)

just a few days to go and we are really looking forward to coming oop norf to The Cracker and sampling the ways of the folk with the funny accents :thumbsup:

If you get here in time Paul, you're more than welcome to come for a beer and have a go on the decks to get used to it.

Edited by kev such

Can only get 1st 15 minutes attached.

Nice one Kev, think you will be a radio DJ one day.lol Sorry we cannot make Saturday but as you know we have a very important meeting on the ship this weekend down in Southampton, but we will be over for the August Cracker have a great night.

Kev & Gloria

Guest kev such

Nice one Kev, think you will be a radio DJ one day.lol Sorry we cannot make Saturday but as you know we have a very important meeting on the ship this weekend down in Southampton, but we will be over for the August Cracker have a great night.

Kev & Gloria

Some-one did say I've got the perfect face for radio, :thumbup: .

Have good time in Southampton Kev,

Regards to Big Sis.

Guest Phil Richards

Northants.

NN14 6EZ.

Junction 3 A14.

from 7.30pm to 2am (ish)

£5 OTD.

DJ's for the night.

Gus 8.30pm to 9pm

(30 minute punter spot)

Andy C 9pm to 10pm

Ian J 10pm to 11pm

Bearsy 11pm to 12am

Hammie 12am to 1am

Kev Such 1am to 2am

Hi Kev sorry we can not be there for this one but will see you later on in the year :thumbup:

Guest kev such

Hi Kev sorry we can not be there for this one but will see you later on in the year wink.gif

No worries Phil, rooms booked for you and Sue for August.

Have a good weekend and catch up soon.

Flyers are in the post

Kev (dont do modern) and Karen

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

free beer :lol: might try and get there early then :thumbup:

just a few days to go and we are really looking forward to coming oop norf to The Cracker and sampling the ways of the folk with the funny accents thumbsup.gif

Not sure but I will check if they do Pimms for you Paul.

Guest Bearsy

free beer :( might try and get there early then :thumbup:

just a few days to go and we are really looking forward to coming oop norf to The Cracker and sampling the ways of the folk with the funny accents :rolleyes:

Not sure but I will check if they do Pimms for you Paul.

I drink anything me Kev :lol:

we got a family birthday tomorrow so will do the visity thing and give our pressies and love then in the car from sunny Southampton for the trek oop north so should land in whippet land about 4ish, Kev can you pm me your number incase anything goes wrong and we end up in Norway or something :D

really looking forward to this and in a mo im off to finish a little job off then i shall be sorting my play box out and getting right in the mood for the Cracker thumbup.gif

will uptempo be ok :thumbup:

Bearsy & Marie

Guest kev such

we got a family birthday tomorrow so will do the visity thing and give our pressies and love then in the car from sunny Southampton for the trek oop north so should land in whippet land about 4ish, Kev can you pm me your number incase anything goes wrong and we end up in Norway or something :huh:

really looking forward to this and in a mo im off to finish a little job off then i shall be sorting my play box out and getting right in the mood for the Cracker thumbup.gif

will uptempo be ok :lol:

Bearsy & Marie

Unfortunately me and Nidge should be done by 4pm mate, I'll get you one in at the do. I usually get there for about 7pm. So come up to the venue for then and you can familiarise yourself with the decks before we kick off. Kev, Pam, Gus and Tracey will be there by then so they'll bring you up I'm sure.

The digs are booked in my name, so just give my name when you check in to the B+B, and Tracey will give you your sleeping bags. :lol:

UPTEMPO will be perfect, probably best to chuck a couple of slowies in, dont want any heart attacks tomorrow night.

Going to be a well warm day tomorrow so coupled with the heat and the great tunes we should all be well sweaty by 2am.

Safe trip up

Kev (dont do modern) Such and Karen

Guest Bearsy

Sat Nav all programmed and ready to go :D

Play Box nearly sorted :thumbsup: decisions decisions :thumbup:

cant bloody wait to spin a few for the Cracker brigade and to have a bloody good night so get your dancing shoes on its gonna be a bloody goodun i can feel it in my waters :wicked::thumbup:thumbup.gif:D

Rothwell here we come :no::D:lol:

Bearsy & Marie

Guest kev such

Sat Nav all programmed and ready to go :D

Play Box nearly sorted :thumbsup: decisions decisions :thumbup:

cant bloody wait to spin a few for the Cracker brigade and to have a bloody good night so get your dancing shoes on its gonna be a bloody goodun i can feel it in my waters :wicked::thumbup:thumbup.gif:D

Rothwell here we come :no::D:lol:

Bearsy & Marie

You know that no matter what tunes you choose to play before you go on will change on the night. ALWAYS happens.

Safe trip up and see you both later.

Kev (dont do modern) Such and Karen

LOOKING FORWARD TO TONITE.....

SHOULD BE WITH Y'ALL ABOUT 8-30PM WITH AT LEAST ONE CAR LOAD

FROM BEDFORD, BUT IM GUESSING THERE WILL BE MORE :D

AS USUAL I KNOW I'LL BRING TOO MANY RECORDS no.gif AS I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO

PLAY UNTIL I'VE SUSSED THE CROWD ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

SEE YA LATER.

HAMMIE

Guest kev such

LOOKING FORWARD TO TONITE.....

SHOULD BE WITH Y'ALL ABOUT 8-30PM WITH AT LEAST ONE CAR LOAD

FROM BEDFORD, BUT IM GUESSING THERE WILL BE MORE :D

AS USUAL I KNOW I'LL BRING TOO MANY RECORDS no.gif AS I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO

PLAY UNTIL I'VE SUSSED THE CROWD ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

SEE YA LATER.

HAMMIE

A real pleasure for us all at the Cream Cracker that you agreed to do a spot for us Hammie. Im sure whatever you play will be the dogs bollocks. Just found a great Sissie Houston tune in my box that is just aching to be spun tonight.

Me and Nidge have set all the gear up(mosly Nidge really), Bearsy and Kev Kent and their respective others are firmly settled in their digs and the suns shining what more could we ask for. Roll on 7.30pm.

Kev

Guest tonytone

Hi Kev yep I'll be there, caught your radio spot, thought you sounded better than the dj host, it would be good if you could get a regular spot :D anyway see you Saturday!(Tony)

Guest kev such

Hi Kev yep I'll be there, caught your radio spot, thought you sounded better than the dj host, it would be good if you could get a regular spot :D anyway see you Saturday!(Tony)

Top form Tony, wouldn't be the Cream Cracker without the regular Jacobs. The DJ asked if I wanted to go on a course to learn the ropes and then maybe do my own show, must admit I did enjoy doing it.. How cools that?

See you later Tony.

Kev

Source Advert