Weekend - was it good for you

Mike

Trying to bash out a few words on travels at the weekend which took in Wigan Mill on the Pier Niter and the New Century Dayer in Brum

Heard Lowton on Thursday was a good one, packed and jumping was how one said it, also heard the Bolton dayer had a good crowd in ...

as always if out and about

views, news, reports, laughs and all that are most welcome

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had a great weekend. We took int he 100 Club to see John Weston celebrate his birthday, oh and some singer called Lou Pride was alos there. Both acts great. Photos of Lou and one of John in my albums somewhere on the site :-)

Friday over to Cheltenham and the Saracens anniversary bash, 4th I think. Good night with some decent music being spun.

Saturday night in to recover for the Birmingham All dayer. Great music by all the djs. Decent venue, nice and dark which didn't help much when taking photos ;-) Chris (top bloke) and the crew at New Century deserve all the praise that comes there way.

Very tiring but very enjoyable weekend, shame it had to end.

We managed to get to Lowton on Thursday night, excellent night, the 2 guys from Carlisle did a great set, and finished with Lou Pride "I'm Cumin Home In the Mornin" very befitting.

Then Saturday it was down to Alsager, to Dave Evisons do at the Civic Hall, again that was a packer.

Sunday night we were supposed to go to Sheridans but wimped out..too tired.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight (Friday) it's Brighouse, then it's of to St Bernadettes in Whitefield on Saturday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

Source Advert