Barry Cooper's 60Th Birthday Bash

Barry Cooper's 60th birthday bash is on Saturday 29th August at the Squash Club in Grantham NG31 7JX

This is a open invitation to anyone that knows me, over the week end I was chatting to some people who thought they needed a personal invite, so just to clarify anyone who knows me & wants to join in celebrating my 60th then you are more than welcome.

Free entry - 8pm till 2am, really nice venue with reasonable bar prices, wooden dance floor, large car park with cctv

The DJ's have kindly offered their services for the night, are:

Jon Gill, Alan Rigby, Andy Riley, Steve J, Mick &Mo, Robbie's Girls, Sam Evans, & Andy Jackson.(If I have missed anyone please give us a ring)

If you want directions or any other details then give a call on 07768 216549

Hope to see some of you there

Barry

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Barry Cooper's 60th birthday bash is on Saturday 29th August at the Squash Club in Grantham NG31 7JX

This is a open invitation to anyone that knows me, over the week end I was chatting to some people who thought they needed a personal invite, so just to clarify anyone who knows me & wants to join in celebrating my 60th then you are more than welcome.

Free entry - 8pm till 2am, really nice venue with reasonable bar prices, wooden dance floor, large car park with cctv

Jon Gill, Alan Rigby, Andy Riley, Steve J, Mick &Mo, Robbie's Girls, Sam Evans, & Andy Jackson.(If I have missed anyone please give us a ring)

Barry

Hi Barry, first of all a huge thank you for all the help you gave us promoting the ITS anniversary and the perfect spot that you deliverd for usthumbup.gif .

A huge ITS posse will be descending upon your special birthday celebration so it could get a little messythumbsup.gif were all really looking forward to ityes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Steve

Barry

Hi Barry, first of all a huge thank you for all the help you gave us promoting the ITS anniversary and the perfect spot that you deliverd for usthumbup.gif .

A huge ITS posse will be descending upon your special birthday celebration so it could get a little messythumbsup.gif were all really looking forward to ityes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Steve

Barry

Have a good one Barry. You look to have a fine selection of volunteer DJ's we are very sorry to be missing this which should be a cracking night. All the best in our absense.

Paul & Ann, Grenoside, Sheffield

Jon Gill, Alan Rigby, Andy Riley, Steve J, Mick & Mo, Robbie's Girls, Sam Evans, & Andy Jackson.(If I have missed anyone please give us a ring)

Barry

Have a good one Barry. You look to have a fine selection of volunteer DJ's we are very sorry to be missing this which should be a cracking night. All the best in our absense.

Paul & Ann, Grenoside, Sheffield

Thanks for your best wishes Paul & Ann, enjoy Austria and see you in October.

Barry

HI everyone .so pleased a top tune has just arrived through the letterbox,cant wait to give ita spinthumbsup.gif ,youve got a top line up of DJs guesting for you Barry, thanks for including me in the list,will try my hardest not to disappoint!!

To everyone reading this Barry is one of the real gentlemen of this scene of ours, what a nice gesture to put on a FREE PARTY FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY SO....................................................................................................

MAKE SURE YOURE THERE ON SATURDAY!!

STEVE

Edited by sjay
Guest LEICSSOULIES

HI Barry

Looking forward to a great evening celebrating your 60th

We'll try and keep Alan sober before he hits the decks - as we are hitting the hotel bar around 4.00pm

And ive packed the TAZ shorts for Princess Karen, !!! lol

See you Saturday

Ali and Clint x x

Hey Barry, happy birthday, hope you have a good night. Sorry not going to be there. With my eclectic tastes I'm at Leeds festival this weekend (had last weeknd at V festival Satafford, only served to remind me I like my soul music better, although did see James Brown at V a few years ago). Enjoy your celebration. Dean

Thanks so much to Dougie, Bri Pinch & Dean for your best wishes, sorry you can't make but have a great night wherever you go, hope to catch up with soon.

Look forward to seeing the rest tomorrow night, tell you what great DJ line up, now reads; Barry, Alan Rigby, Sam Evans, Robbie's Girls, Andy Riley, Steve J, Mick & Mo, & Andy Jackson.

Fish may come along with his records so anyone who wants to buy here is your chance.

We start at 8pm through until 2am and it's free entry so anyone who knows this old geezer, feel free to come and join us. Cake is on methumbsup.gif

Barry

:ohmy::ohmy:We start at 8pm through until 2am and it's free entry so anyone who knows this old geezer, feel free to come and join us. Cake is on methumbsup.gif:ohmy::ohmy:

was looking forward to a great night before i read this baz , looks a great line up, in a great venue,with lot's of great peeps in attendance.

and now free c..... sorry mis read that last bit, it's cake!!.....

oh well, still be a great night, see ya sat fella :good:

Happy Birthday 'old'whistling.gif fella, hope you have a great night!

See you when the nights get darkwicked.gif

M.thumbsup.gif

Thanks Mark, see you in November as you say when the nights get dark, off to see Forest against the sheep first then birthday bash later, have a good night yourself, must come up to see you guys soon.

Barry

Source Advert