Soulvation@rugeley,sat Nov 14,guest Dj Pete Eccles'

SOULVATION @ LEA HALL CLUB,RUGELEY,STAFFS

Saturday November 14 - 8pm till Iam

BACK IN THE UPSTAIRS (NOW REVAMPED AND BETTER THAN EVER)ROOM

Guest DJ - PETE ECCLES

+ Residents Alan & Pat Carter - John Fisher - Neil Rushton

(Max will be away in New Zealand and Nige Brown in Spain, both back for the Lea Hall Decemebr 12 and December 30 (10th Anniversary Of The Monster "Eve Of New Year's Eve" bashes) events.

AND GAIL TAKING THE MONEY ON THE DOOR!!!!

Great value Bar - Legendary dancefloor - -Always brilliant atmosphere -Soul fans in attendance from all ove the UK.Anyone going on to Rugby All-Nighter will be admitted there for £8.

Admission £6 pay on the door.

Further info - www.soulvation.biz

https://www.soulvation.biz/nss.html

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest DJ - PETE ECCLES

(Max will be away in New Zealand and Nige Brown in Spain, both back for the Lea Hall Decemebr 12 and December 30 (10th Anniversary Of The Monster "Eve Of New Year's Eve" bashes) events.

Great value Bar - Legendary dancefloor - -Always brilliant atmosphere -Soul fans in attendance from all ove the UK.Anyone going on to Rugby All-Nighter will be admitted there for £8.

well there you go!! trust me to be away the month "pete eccles" is back guesting!!

a really nice guy with a super record collection!! your'e in for a treat so don't miss!!

max..

Hope you have a great time, sorry can´t be with you for this one , Costa del sol is averaging 26 degrees this week so you can understand the reason why I am not there.

Knock em dead Mr Eccles thumbup.gif

Love & soul

Nige B

like wise i'm also away visiting my daughter in new zealand!!

well back in the main room!! this must be one of the

best venues around!! great line-up for this one!!

give it your support, you'll love it!!

max..

"soulvation" lea hall rugeley on sat nov 14th

easy parking!! good cheap bar!! top venue!!

Well that's the dog sorted, though how impressed the good people of Rugby will be I'm not sure,

Digs sorted at Taylor Towers, :thumbsup: cheers Gail, (any bacon in the fridge this time?)

Max and Browny, we will endeavour to have a bostin time without ya, though I'm sure you will be missed, enjoy your sunshine :lol:

Now where did I leave those 45's? :lol:

Guest butterfly

Well that's the dog sorted, though how impressed the good people of Rugby will be I'm not sure,

Digs sorted at Taylor Towers, thumbsup.gif cheers Gail, (any bacon in the fridge this time?)

Max and Browny, we will endeavour to have a bostin time without ya, though I'm sure you will be missed, enjoy your sunshine wicked.gif

Now where did I leave those 45's? unsure.gif

typical male mr Pete Eccles,get the dog at home sorted to spend the night with the 45's.You do realize they'll be well into the fifties by now.XXX

Guest DJ - PETE ECCLES

Hoping to make it to the fabulous revamped Lea Hall this Saturday Neil :thumbup: Pete Eccles played a blinding spot when in the downstairs room :D

And i've just been chatting to Max on messenger :P

JB & Mart xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Hope you have a great time, sorry can´t be with you for this one , Costa del sol is averaging 26 degrees this week so you can understand the reason why I am not there.

Knock em dead Mr Eccles thumbup.gif

Love & soul

Nige B

LIGHT WEIGHT !!! MR BROWN tumbleweed3.gif I'VE JUST RETURNED FROM FUERTEVENTURA, JUST SO AS I DON'T MISS THIS EVENT innocent.gif BUT HEY HO YOU CARRY ON SUNNING YOURSELF !!!!! thumbup.gif

Edited by local

LIGHT WEIGHT !!! MR BROWN

Slight contradiction in terms there methinks John :g:

Well I will be Staffordshire bound Friday night to sample the local brew with a few pals, Gail has kindly offered me residence at Taylor Towers for 2 nights, so things could (will) get a little messy, :yes:

See y'all at that very cheap bar folks :lol:

Neil - If you're around Friday and you want a fuzzy head Saturday :)

Theresa - my Harvey loves a good stroke :D

Pete

LIGHT WEIGHT !!! MR BROWN tumbleweed3.gif I'VE JUST RETURNED FROM FUERTEVENTURA, JUST SO AS I DON'T MISS THIS EVENT innocent.gif BUT HEY HO YOU CARRY ON SUNNING YOURSELF !!!!! thumbup.gif

Typical me John got me dates all wrong!!!wanker.gif

Im in Blackpool So No Sun for me hee hee hee ,,,already back from Spain!shades.gif

Anyway have a Great night Guyswicked.gif

Im sure Pete Eccles will Deliver the Goods ,,, allways top quality tunage in Alberts Play Box!!thumbsup.gifthumbup.gif

No Pressure!! whistling.gif

Seeya @ Lea Hall Next month for the Bisley Nite and Eve of New Years Eve Do ! good.gif

Marvelous Stuff!!

Torchboy x

DJ TIMETABLE

8PM TILL 9PM - ALAN AND PAT CARTER

9PM TILL 10PM - NEIL RUSHTON

10PM TILL 11PM - JOHN FISHER

11PM TILL MIDNIGHT - PETE ECCLES

MIDNIGHT TILL 12.30AM - NEIL RUSHTON

12.30AM TILL 1AM - ALAN & PAT CARTER

WWW.SOULVATION.BIZ

JUST COMING UP TO MY 1ST WEEKEND AWAY!!

HAVE A TOP NIGHT SAT NIGHT!!

DON'T FORGET IT'S BACK IN THE MAIN ROOM!!

NOW FULLY RE-VAMPED!! AND THE BUSINESS!!

MAX..

JUST COMING UP TO MY 1ST WEEKEND AWAY!!

HAVE A TOP NIGHT SAT NIGHT!!

DON'T FORGET IT'S BACK IN THE MAIN ROOM!!

NOW FULLY RE-VAMPED!! AND THE BUSINESS!!

MAX..

Hello Sweetheart, :wave:

We will be at Lea Hall yes.gif looking forward to having a cracking night :thumbup: but have to say it will be a bit strange without you :( anyway hope your having a brill time in NZ and i'll look forward to chatting with you soon take care. :thumbup:

See you laters Neil :D

JB & Mart xxx

Source Advert