Just Heard This........2002 Release I Think

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

just heard this track and seem to remember info saying it was a 2002 release ??????? (may have made this bit up)

its very good

wondering if its available on a 7"

and heres the killer, i cant remeber what its called or the label, but if it is 2002, surely there cant be many shades.gif

oh anyone know where i can get one

thanks, shep

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just heard this track and seem to remember info saying it was a 2002 release ??????? (may have made this bit up)

its very good

wondering if its available on a 7"

and heres the killer, i cant remeber what its called or the label, but if it is 2002, surely there cant be many shades.gif

oh anyone know where i can get one

thanks, shep

You'll need to narrow it down a bit Mark laugh.gif ..........plenty of great soul tunes from 2002..yes.gif

Have you got an audio clip .... ?

Social source share

A few years back I put a few tracks on refo soul from his "keep on believing " cd which includes to me any way a cracking version of "I'm cummin home" and a nice version of Bob Marleys "Waiting in vain" great music. Hopefully hear a few on the 20th Sean Bully , Tats?

Social source share

A few years back I put a few tracks on refo soul from his "keep on believing " cd which includes to me any way a cracking version of "I'm cummin home" and a nice version of Bob Marleys "Waiting in vain" great music. Hopefully hear a few on the 20th Sean Bully , Tats?

Who knows, Adam.

We're just gonna go with the flow....

...and see how the spirit moves us all!

Not long now mate!

:D

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!