You Talked, We Listened

coops

on Sat Nov 21st at the Bar Life in Skegness we are holding our first ever ALL OLDIES NIGHT.

This will be the first time our popular across-the-board policy has been dropped and is in response to requests for a one-off by some of the local Skegg crew and travelling 'Peggers'.

dee-jays include our newest 'resident recruit'

MARTIN STANFORD with

CHRIS ROSE

SHARON 'K' and

MICK COOPER

and guest

MARTIN TOPLEY.

ONLY THREE QUID ON THE DOOR FROM 8:30 p.m. until 03:00 a.m.

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharon k

on Sat Nov 21st at the Bar Life in Skegness we are holding our first ever ALL OLDIES NIGHT.

This will be the first time our popular across-the-board policy has been dropped and is in response to requests for a one-off by some of the local Skegg crew and travelling 'Peggers'.

dee-jays include our newest 'resident recruit'

MARTIN STANFORD with

CHRIS ROSE

SHARON 'K' and

MICK COOPER

and guest

MARTIN TOPLEY.

ONLY THREE QUID ON THE DOOR FROM 8:30 p.m. until 03:00 a.m.

OOOHHHHHH MR COOPER SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I'M NO OLDIE biggrin.gif.

Have a fantastic night boys & girls thumbup.gif bit stuck with that big red & white guy just around the corner yes.gif but next year you better watch out for the "Crosbys on tour" laugh.gif love the Pegg/barlife , just perfect , love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a fantastic night boys & girls thumbup.gif bit stuck with that big red & white guy just around the corner yes.gif but next year you better watch out for the "Crosbys on tour" laugh.gif love the Pegg/barlife , just perfect , love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will spin one for you Angel XX

Guest sharon k

thanks Di, i'm sure we will and you have a good night too wave.gif xx

women eh? whistling

Can't live with em', can't live without em' eh Mick ?? All that cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing not to mention their permission to let you spend huge amounts of money on records. Don't you just love em all ?? See you soon me ole East Anglian buddy. Tony T Bone. OZ. K.T.F.

Can't live with em', can't live without em' eh Mick ?? All that cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing not to mention their permission to let you spend huge amounts of money on records. Don't you just love em all ?? See you soon me ole East Anglian buddy. Tony T Bone. OZ. K.T.F.

bet you don't show Sue that mate? :thumbsup:

when're you back Tony?

As you all know i prefer my crossover-modern, but looking forward to hearing a few oldies spun so long as all you jocks dig around a bit, see you sat

Hi Biz...............seeing as they have "knicked" Martin Stanford from P.boro, who likes his Oldies, you could sneak over to the Fleet & we'll play you Modern & X-over.......................and you don't need a Passport either!!!!! thumbup.gif

Failing that, i know that you will be entertained by Martin's spot, even if it is oldies whistling.gif Have a good night all of you.

regards,

John Mc.

Hi Biz...............seeing as they have "knicked" Martin Stanford from P.boro, who likes his Oldies, you could sneak over to the Fleet & we'll play you Modern & X-over.......................and you don't need a Passport either!!!!! thumbup.gif

Failing that, i know that you will be entertained by Martin's spot, even if it is oldies :lol: Have a good night all of you.

regards,

John Mc.

Oy!!! less of the poaching Big Yin!:thumbsup:

have a good night at Fletton John, play a modern or crossover tunes for us 'oldies' by the coast mate! :(

ame='allsouledout' date='20 November 2009 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1258718057' post='1197388']

oh, right! ..... no comment due to being full of North West Seaside Town bullet holes already and not wanting to use my second hand bullet proof vest any more than I have to!!!! whistling.gifthumbup.gif

you shot yourself in the foot there coops , wouldnt go anywhere near 101 if I were you ph34r.gif

Source Advert