Empress Ballroom, Mexborough, S64 9Jb

Guest 1STFRIEARL

Hi jill, I'm really looking forward to this 1, it will be nice having some friends there from north east. I'm staying over as well but not in a posh hotel like gary n jo, tho hopefully I will get breakfast in bed, no drinking for me either got to drive home early nxt day. Catch up with u in the week and give my regards to ste.

There...with bells on...wouldn't miss it for the world...gonna try and support this night as much as we can from now on cos I've heard nothing but positive stuff about the promotion aspect...says it all for me :wicked:

Week's been a bit manic for me but am looking forward to spending some time out with friends and just having a bit of a blast.

Will be in touch beforehand :(

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Trev ... i don't condone drinking under the influence of alcohol ,but your gonna need something if you intend spending time in a room with Jill and Cherylbiggrin.gif

That's rich coming from you cos you so know that if we happen to frequent the same venue you always make a beeline for me and then cannot drag yourself away and I can never get shot of you no matter how hard I try :shhh::D:wicked:

Only jesting mate, love being in ya company cos ya crack's quality :(

Guest 1STFRIEARL

JUST GOT THEM MASTER PLAN 45'S THRU J, KIN SHAT INNIT ohmy.gif DEFFO NOT SAME AS SOUNDCLIP AND SOUND LIKE M.O.R DROSS yes.gif

BRI PINCH.

thats y i slung it in the corner bri i didnt leave no feed bk. see you 2moz

well steve still in the boys room with his records only leaving to go to manifesto last night we had a brill night with the bonus of people giving thier support for the empress. pete and av will be selling raffle tickets for the jack kitchin appeal tonight at the empress

Guest 1STFRIEARL

dave evison has confirmed he will be on is way after work, me and steve are of to set up soon so we can catch the music shop up the road if any probs before it close's. phone has been red hot so it sounds like a good nyt is on the cards see you later all.

well steve still in the boys room with his records only leaving to go to manifesto last night we had a brill night with the bonus of people giving thier support for the empress. pete and av will be selling raffle tickets for the jack kitchin appeal tonight at the empress

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OUR CHARITY EVENT AND ALLOWING US TO RUN A RAFFLE TONIGHT SO THAT WE CAN BOOST FUNDS ALREADY RAISED FOR 6 YEAR OLD DONCASTER LAD JACK KITCHING.thumbsup.gif

SEE YOU ALL LATER.

AV & PETE

post-4124-12606297072676_thumb.jpg

Source Advert