Empress Ballroom, Mexborough, S64 9Jb

Guest 1STFRIEARL

Guest 1STFRIEARL

We are back to having two rooms at the empress this month. In the main room we have a very special guest dj Mr Dave Evison, who has been djin for many a year and has a most impressive djin career. Plus corner pocket djs Gaz & Bri Mounsey. In the alternative room we have our resident John Durrant (fuzzer) with guest djs Trev Thomas & Pinches twins.

With having two rooms we hopefully we be able to play something to suit most peoples music taste.

EMPRESS BALLROOM, MEXBOROUGH, S64 9JB. GUEST DJ DAVE EVISON + GAZ & BRI MOUNSEY

ALTERNATE ROOM GUEST DJ TREV THOMAS & PINCHES TWINS.

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm travelling down for this 1 should b good I also know that there a 3 cars full coming down frm our way to this event bringing a bit of christmas cheer with us

AM SURE YOU WONT GAZ, HOPE WE CAN MAKE IT A GOODUN BETWEEN US.

ATB, BRI PINCH.

SUNDAY CHILLOUT@ HORSE AND GROOM, 13TH DEC, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Well im looking forward to the 12th at the empress with dj line up we cannot fail to hear some fantastic music. this is a busy week end for me and steve friday the manifesto saturday the empress then sunday horse and groom chillout so if anyone has spare match sticks to keep my eyes open

Well im looking forward to the 12th at the empress with dj line up we cannot fail to hear some fantastic music. this is a busy week end for me and steve friday the manifesto saturday the empress then sunday horse and groom chillout so if anyone has spare match sticks to keep my eyes open

sure you`ll be or8 shar

dave

sure you`ll be or8 shar

dave

thanks for that dave looking forward to hearring you and bri sure you will supply us with some fantastic music both at empress and horse & groom i've tried to start a teetotal room for me and bri but its not taken on can't think why!!

I've just been in touch with dave evison to sort out his directions for empress so he's ready, twins are ready to go I hope that trev is too. So far there is 5 of us for the tee total room, that's me, dave evison, bri pich, jill bales n sharon.

I've just been in touch with dave evison to sort out his directions for empress so he's ready, twins are ready to go I hope that trev is too. So far there is 5 of us for the tee total room, that's me, dave evison, bri pich, jill bales n sharon.

cannot believe that the tee total bunch is growing i'll have to make a request with managment to provide drinks . sure we will all have a brill night.

Looks like you'll have a fantastic night along with the resident Dj's Steve & John, and Main Room guest Dave Evison it's bound to be a great night, the alternative room, John Durrant (fuzzer) with guest djs Trev Thomas & Pinches twins is the business thumbsup.gif

Don

WILTON ALLNIGHTER

JANUARY 8TH 2010

Mouse,Dave & Jerry with

GUESTDJ'S

RogerBanks - Andy Dyson - Karl Heard - Don Kitchin - Marco - Ted Massey.

9pm- 7am

£10.00 ON THE DOOR

LEAVE BY 1.30am FOR A £5REFUND

THENEW WHEATSHEAF

CONFERENCE & BANQUETING

ALTOFTS LANE,WHITWOOD,

CASTLEFORD, WF10 5QB

SEE

www.wheatsheaf.com/all_nighters/index.html

FORMAP AND DIRECTIONS

Edited by DonKit

hi cheryl, i'm looking forward to next saturday, i'm driving, so make that 6 for the tee total room

Hi trev u know that's 3 djs in the teetotal club think we should set some decks up and make it a 3 room event, wonder if they'll let us smoke in there as well

Hi trev u know that's 3 djs in the teetotal club think we should set some decks up and make it a 3 room event, wonder if they'll let us smoke in there as well

is this a sign of the times sober bunch at empress and sunday chillout

o for the days of 70s 80s when no one drove to an event someone sensible would get a bus and if you were not on the bus your biggest headache was how you got home or where you would stay that night.

God u lot must be posh in the 7ts n 8ts people fro up our way used to hitch! I was spoilt n got my big brother to drive so he was always alcohol free, just unsure bout other things tho

God u lot must be posh in the 7ts n 8ts people fro up our way used to hitch! I was spoilt n got my big brother to drive so he was always alcohol free, just unsure bout other things tho

cheryl i could never say i was posh its just that there always seemed to be someone who was sensible enough to arrange a bus there wasnt enough cars to go round in conisbrough mexbrough barnsley etc so if the bus wasn't available it was hitch or jump the train. Thinking about passed events of 70s 80s fuzzer how did you get home from sheffield on my 21st i never did find out or should i not ask, pleased to be seeing you agian on 12th .

VERY MUCH LOOKING 4WARD TO THIS, ME AND DAVE STUCK OUT IN BELFAST AT MO angry.gif

SHOULD BE A TOP NITE WITH TREV , FUZZER AND THE REGULARS......CAN'T WAIT, OH! AND COUNT ME OUT OF THE TEE-TOTAL TEAM thumbup.gifbeer.gif . IT,LL BE AT THE SUNDAY CHILL THAT I,LL BE SOBER..............ISH innocent.gif

BRI PINCH.

Hi bri hope all is well for you and dave over in belfast. First round for you and dave at empress on me. im also looking forward to empress with dj line up should have something for all. Then onto chillout sunday will be a perfect end to the weekend.

DITTO SHARON - GONNA BE A BUSY ONE FOR US TOO. I'M SURE WE WON'T NEED MATCHSTICKS AS THE MUSIC & GREAT COMPANY WILL KEEP US AWAKE & GET US IN THE XMAS MOOD!!!yes.gif

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS BUMPER TO BUMPER WEEKEND.thumbup.gif

thanks for that dave looking forward to hearring you and bri sure you will supply us with some fantastic music both at empress and horse & groom i've tried to start a teetotal room for me and bri but its not taken on can't think why!!

PETE WILL BE JOINING YOU IN THE TEATOTAL CLUB yes.gif BUT NOT ME no.gif !! tongue.gif

SEE YOU SOON.

AV & PETE

av i think you should come in the teetotal room with some of the people in this little club i reckon they'll be some good chat about vinyl, it could even end up as an anoraks corner whistling

DITTO SHARON - GONNA BE A BUSY ONE FOR US TOO. I'M SURE WE WON'T NEED MATCHSTICKS AS THE MUSIC & GREAT COMPANY WILL KEEP US AWAKE & GET US IN THE XMAS MOOD!!!yes.gif

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS BUMPER TO BUMPER WEEKEND.thumbup.gif

PETE WILL BE JOINING YOU IN THE TEATOTAL CLUB yes.gif BUT NOT ME no.gif !! tongue.gif

SEE YOU SOON.

AV & PETE

will be seeing you on 11th at manifesto the night should be a good night and will raise quite a bit as you have some decent donations. if i can get someone else to drive it may be my night to have a drink. we said this would be a busy weekend manifesto friday empress saturday and sunday chillout hope you've got monday booked as a day off

av i think you should come in the teetotal room with some of the people in this little club i reckon they'll be some good chat about vinyl, it could even end up as an anoraks corner whistling.gif

hi cheryl we are all going to have a good night teetolal bunce smokers corner two bars alternative lounge and ballroom dance floor sure you can provide anoraks

Not only anoraks, I can bring bobble hats too for the extra knowledgeable 1s, think pinches would suit em

[/quo

should look well thumbup.gif but if your bringing hats for the knowledgable bring a dunce cap for myself. i only know it if i hear it. and the few records i did have someone else has got them know.

All set for Sat...should be a good night and I'm looking forward to it...I'll be on "TEAM TEETOTAL" cos we can't stay over in that posh hotel down the road so will be driving...Gary and Jo should be all booked up now though so they'll be on the hoy. Along with Ste I suspect :lol:

Chez will text ya in the week :thumbsup:

Hi jill, I'm really looking forward to this 1, it will be nice having some friends there from north east. I'm staying over as well but not in a posh hotel like gary n jo, tho hopefully I will get breakfast in bed, no drinking for me either got to drive home early nxt day. Catch up with u in the week and give my regards to ste.

Guest alan bentley

hi,steve n john,can,t wait for sat. will be there with tony,unlike the tee-totals,i,m driving,but drinking too,i got stopped last time,cheeky tw**S told me i was drunk,it was a relief though,i thought me steering had gone.great venue,great music,be a good nite.

Guest 1STFRIEARL

hi,steve n john,can,t wait for sat. will be there with tony,unlike the tee-totals,i,m driving,but drinking too,i got stopped last time,cheeky tw**S told me i was drunk,it was a relief though,i thought me steering had gone.great venue,great music,be a good nite.

did you buy your car of a wanted criminal al as i remember we got stopped on the way to drax, be nice to see you mate.

Guest 1STFRIEARL

hi folks

just a note to let you now paul newton (soul galore, crofton soul nights) will be selling records on saturday also see pauls web site www.soulgalore.co.uk order and pick up saturday if your coming along.

ALSO DAVE EVISON WILL BE SELLING TICKETS FOR THE STOKE KINGS HALL, NEW YEARS EVE ALLNIGHTER, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEY ARE SELLING FAST SO DONT MISS OUT. £15 in advance. £20 on the door

Edited by 1STFRIEARL

hi folks

just a note to let you now paul newton (soul galore, crofton soul nights) will be selling records on saturday also see pauls web site www.soulgalore.co.uk order and pick up saturday if your coming along.

ALSO DAVE EVISON WILL BE SELLING TICKETS FOR THE STOKE KINGS HALL, NEW YEARS EVE ALLNIGHTER, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEY ARE SELLING FAST SO DONT MISS OUT. £15 in advance. £20 on the door

hi john just seen photos on gallery oh happy days looks like saturday will be a good night.

hi folks

hi john can you save me a space for a sales box

hi cheryl, i'm looking forward to next saturday, i'm driving, so make that 6 for the tee total room

Trev ... i don't condone drinking under the influence of alcohol ,but your gonna need something if you intend spending time in a room with Jill and Cherylbiggrin.gif

hi folks

BLOODY MAR-V-LUS AS I'VE ALREADY HAD ME CRIMBO MONEY LOOKS LIKE I,LL HAVE TO KNAB SOMETHING ON EASY PAY AGEN :yes:

BRI PINCH

SUNDAY CHILLOUT@HORSE AND GROOM, 13TH DEC, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

RILEY SMITH HALL, TADCASTER, SAT 19TH DEC.

hi folks

BLOODY MAR-V-LUS AS I'VE ALREADY HAD ME CRIMBO MONEY LOOKS LIKE I,LL HAVE TO KNAB SOMETHING ON EASY PAY AGEN :yes:

BRI PINCH

SUNDAY CHILLOUT@HORSE AND GROOM, 13TH DEC, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

RILEY SMITH HALL, TADCASTER, SAT 19TH DEC.

Guest 1STFRIEARL

bri you would think in these hard times people would trade n barter paul may want is hse paintin just a thought. i wud wrk all day for a plate of yr mams ash mmhhhhh. thats me hungry?

ame='bri pinch' date='08 December 2009 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1260304078' post='1211570']

bri you would think in these hard times people would trade n barter paul may want is hse paintin just a thought. i wud wrk all day for a plate of yr mams ash mmhhhhh. thats me hungry?

Easy payment terms available smiley-happy112.gif

Guest modlife

Hi guys, really looking forward to Saturday, It`s gonna be blinding!Hopefully mi partner in crime (Pepe LOL!) should be back from Jockland by now, and raring to go!

Hoping to see all the usual faces again, and I suspect quite a few new ones by the sound of it.

Loved the piccies John. I see you were having Lammy problems even way back then. Nowt much changes! :D

Ches, check out my last played.Proper music or wot!

Edited by modlife

Hiya hank, wait til ya see me frock for empress it l look nifty with me loafers, have to use me daughters net book to listen to tunes me computer is broke n I'm aving to use me fone at the mo and software no good. See you and pepe on saturday

Guest modlife

Hiya hank, wait til ya see me frock for empress it l look nifty with me loafers, have to use me daughters net book to listen to tunes me computer is broke n I'm aving to use me fone at the mo and software no good. See you and pepe on saturday

Alrighty Ches, I believe yer! Frocks and loafers,hey. Me thinks the "MODification process" has begun! hehehe. wicked.gif

Maybe, john thinks I would look good with me own scoot instead of being on the back of his, that's cos I won't let him think he's at silverstone and racing

Guest 1STFRIEARL

Hi guys, really looking forward to Saturday, It`s gonna be blinding!Hopefully mi partner in crime (Pepe LOL!) should be back from Jockland by now, and raring to go!

Hoping to see all the usual faces again, and I suspect quite a few new ones by the sound of it.

Loved the piccies John. I see you were having Lammy problems even way back then. Nowt much changes! biggrin.gif

Ches, check out my last played.Proper music or wot!

Be nice 2 see you hank hope pepe can make it. As for the lammy can you belive i was striping it for spares, for the one you can just see on the left of the pic. When i had finished the strip i dumped the thing those were the days. The tune ohhhh you really must get out of the shed more or fit a ventilater lol.

well its started i am now a vinyl widow steve is in his boys room sorting records for empress and sunday chillout. can hear some very nice tunes but i still dont know the singers so dont ask me for a play list.

Source Advert