Patto

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI people

Some great tips from the thead i started in the Look in The box section thanks everyone.Anyway the leading contender is

JO ANN GARRETT---WATCHA BEEN DOING--DUO

anyone out there with one to sell around the £30-£40 mark pm me please

BLOODY MAR-V-LUS :thumbsup: TRIED SELLING THIS FOR MONTHS WITH NO RESPONSE, CHUCKED IT ON EBAY WHERE I GOT 8 QUID FOR IT.

BRI PINCH.

Social source share

HI people

Some great tips from the thead i started in the Look in The box section thanks everyone.Anyway the leading contender is

Sorry Patto,not one for sale but must say great record for the money.Play it out when i get the chance.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Typical luck for me.Waded through some great suggestions in the cheapies thread,picked a fave front runner,offered 4 times what Bri Pinch struggled months to sell his for,and it now vanishes from trace.

Still after a JO ANN GARRET--WHATCH BEEN DOING--DUO

Anyone please

A good bet, and always worth 'asking the question' where class and quality - 'lower-end, price bracket' - 45's are concerned would be Adam Topping.. Soul45er on here..

Or - website : www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

He's been playing it regularly at his & Matt Male's 'Move On' Soul Club promotion in Coventry.

Fingers..

Social source share

Typical luck for me.Waded through some great suggestions in the cheapies thread,picked a fave front runner,offered 4 times what Bri Pinch struggled months to sell his for,and it now vanishes from trace.

Still after a JO ANN GARRET--WHATCH BEEN DOING--DUO

Anyone please

Keep looking Patto - The Curse of the Wanted strikes again.

Social source share

HI people

whats the flip side--i have 3 of her,s somewhere--there all brilliant
Social source share

Source Advert