Banbury Soul Club Soul Night 9Th Jan 2010

Guest SoulRenaissance

Thanks for contributing to the thread Paul , we are really looking forward to our guests playlists , looks like being a bumper night .Many thanks ,Eddie

Should be at this one Eddie if the roads are clear? Do we get our money back if it's not a bumper night, as it's been 'advertised' as that on the thread?

• Replies 67
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Charlie. Thanks for asking me down. Really looking forward to it. Will be nice to seeing you all again.

Merry Christmas.

Cheers

Pat.

Hi Pat, really looking forward to what you have lined up for us here in Banbury. Your kind comments re: mine & Eddie's Sunday afternoon slot at Cleethorpes last year were very much appreciated.

Cheers............. Tom.

Guest Terry and Karen

Hi all ,hope this snow is gone by Saturday.Looking forward to our first soul night of 2010.

Eddie your a very clever man(video)

Terry

Great stuff Ady - not at all mate , you've always had great taste in all things soulful , we're really looking forward to your selections so thanks for whetting our appetites with a few titles .Best ,Eddie

Hi Ady, If Ed raves about your taste in Soul music, then it looks like being a great night for me also.

I've always loved everything Ed has introduced me to; AND there have been a few !

With other events cancelling; move your Soul night out to Banbury. We are open for business.

Cheers........... Tom.

ARE YOU FED UP WITH THE SNOW & COLD, AND LOOKING FOR A BIT OF EXCITMENT.......

......THEN GET YOUR SELF DOWN TO 'BANBURY SOUL CLUB ' TOMORROW NIGHT 20:00 - 01:00

SPECIAL GUEST DJs ADY POULTAIN & PAT BLEASDALE, with the very best of Northern soul

Edited by steve

And i will be in attendance as usual :0) ,always nice to kick the New Year into gear at a favourite venue, see you all on the night.

Ralph

Hope your feeling better Ralph and the roads ain't too bad, hope you can make it later on today

all the best

Steve

Well Banbury is still on despite what the weather has thrown at us.

Where I work people have driven in from Coventry, Oxford, Nuneaton and Leicester. So the main roads are clear but you just need to be careful.

Also no more snow forecast in this area but still cold.. (See link)

So if you do decide to come tonight as long as you take it steady there should be no problems.

Whatever you do tonight be safe and enjoy.

Best

Tabs

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/banbury_forecast_weather.html

Well folks its 10.30 in the morning and its bright sunshine here in Banbury. All major roads into Banbury are clear of snow. Obviously, be careful and drive to the conditions. Unfortunately, Pat Beasdale has had to drop out of the dj line up for obvious reasons as its a long drive to and from Liverpool, but will rearrange Pat at a later date. Good news is Ady Pountain, our guest DJ is still going to be there as he is driving down in Neil's monster truck! So with some soul events off we are still on in Banbury. We would love to see you there!

Good luck to everyone who is putting a Soul event on tonight.

Keep safe, keep dancing.

Charlie Mc

Well folks its 10.30 in the morning and its bright sunshine here in Banbury. All major roads into Banbury are clear of snow. Obviously, be careful and drive to the conditions. Unfortunately, Pat Beasdale has had to drop out of the dj line up for obvious reasons as its a long drive to and from Liverpool, but will rearrange Pat at a later date. Good news is Ady Pountain, our guest DJ is still going to be there as he is driving down in Neil's monster truck! So with some soul events off we are still on in Banbury. We would love to see you there!

Good luck to everyone who is putting a Soul event on tonight.

Keep safe, keep dancing.

Charlie Mc

Hi Charlie.

Really sorry that the weather conditions have made it impossible for me to be with you tonight. I was really looking forward it. Thanks again Charlie for asking me back at a later date.

Hope it's a good night for you all.

Drive safe.

All the best.

Pat.

Well Banbury is still on despite what the weather has thrown at us.

Where I work people have driven in from Coventry, Oxford, Nuneaton and Leicester. So the main roads are clear but you just need to be careful.

Also no more snow forecast in this area but still cold.. (See link)

So if you do decide to come tonight as long as you take it steady there should be no problems.

Whatever you do tonight be safe and enjoy.

Best

Tabs

https://www.metoffice...st_weather.html

Tabs, We soulies are resourseful folks and I will make sure Ady arrives at your club, I am looking forward to my first soul outing this year. What a great place to start with my old soul brothers and sisters from my old stomping ground. Looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces again and seeing the Oxford soul Crew, wonder if del will have a fur lined hat on !!!!!!

best

Neil Self

Yes,,See you there boys

Richie's new year resolution is to be on time when we come to pick him up !!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

First outing of the year for us and we know we will have a good one at Banbury.

Del.

for:-

Maz, Paul, Richie, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club

I just know you Oxford boys will be there in the SNOW. You know why ? We all went to TOTS Luton a few weeks ago and boy did we have some snow there that night.

A very interesting drive home ! See y'all later.

Cheers............... Tom.

I just know you Oxford boys will be there in the SNOW. You know why ? We all went to TOTS Luton a few weeks ago and boy did we have some snow there that night.

A very interesting drive home ! See y'all later.

Cheers............... Tom.

Hi Tom,

Spoke to Maz a couple of hours ago (He lives in Benson, coldest place in England the other night)

and he said, if there is no more fresh snow we will be there,,,

Could have been worse,

At least it's in the centre of Banbury,

can you imagine if you were still at North Newington ??????

FFFFFFFFFFFFreezing, even in summer !!!!

I remember watching the Lunar eclipce two years ago out on the fag walk,

and that WAS cold.

see you all to-night,

Del,

for:

Maz, Paul, Richie and Del.

Oxford Soul Club

NEXT NORTHERN NIGHT IN OXFORD,,,,

SATURDAY, 13th. FEBUARY, 2010.

:thumbup: Thanks for all the positive replies. We're all set up ready to go. All main roads into Banbury nice and clear. Hopefully, see you on the night and we're have a great start to the New Year.

Banbury Soul Club, - Charlie, Eddie, Tom, Steve and Terry

Source Advert