ImberBoy

• Replies 507
  • Views 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Love all the stuff this bloke posts up on YouTube - do you know him Alison? Tonio2K8?

Right up my strasse.

THE Summer tune of 99...

Does it give you any more information about him? I know Steve Woomble posts things up but then it is linked into modern soul classics so you tend to know where or who they are posting from (I think). Im not very good on YouTube, as my earlier posts, may have shown :laugh: so if there is any more info bout Tonio2K8 I could ask about.

Is there a facility on Youtube where you can put in their name & it gives you a list of all they have posted? If so will you let me know how to get to it & I'll go & have a nosey & see if we can reveal this mystery man :laugh:

Social source share

Davetay - I'll let you off whistling.gif Though she did say your Jamie is dead for teaching you how to use Youtube. Well she used words a little stronger laugh.gif

Suppose I better post something constructive now sad.gif Apologies if its been posted before but DJ Davetay has sent my head spinning.

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Here's a few very indemand Modern Soul choons, well on my sound system anyway:

Jeff Perry- Call on Me

Betty Wright- Make me Love the Rain

Blaze- Love is on the Way

Teddy Pendergass- You and Me for Right Now

Rahsann Patterson- Get Here

Social source share

Davetay - I'll let you off whistling.gif Though she did say your Jamie is dead for teaching you how to use Youtube. Well she used words a little stronger laugh.gif

Suppose I better post something constructive now sad.gif Apologies if its been posted before but DJ Davetay has sent my head spinning.

Social source share

Guest GrooveJunkies

Everything i've posted i've got......thumbsup.gif I am a groove junkie.........thumbup.gif

ID LIKE TO ASK HOW MANY PPL ARE POSTING TUNES THEY ACTUALLY OWN OR JUST POSTING TUNES THEY KNOW OR HAVE FOUND ON YOU TUBE

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert