• Replies 106
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest outonthefloor

Sorry for butting in but as it was my Status that the "Scout Hut" comment was made on I feel qualified to post this.

Firstly the comment was obviously a bit of light hearted banter and one line in a string of other comments.

Secondly Karen is banned form this site and it is totally underhand and cowardly to slag someone off who can not reply.

Thirdly, whatever you think of Karen you certainly can not call her a 'hanger on' as she supports many do's up and down the country often driving miles on her own.

Julie Im disappointed in your comments but Mick, You have a very short memory, you should be ashamed of yourself you were quite happy to be a part of that forum and instrumental in the events which led to her (and your) eventual ban only difference is she did not grovel and beg to be let back on.

Threads and posts like these are exactly the reason why I dont come on here much anymore.

Karens Banned and that is Mike's prerogative, this is his site and he has his reasons, who knows he may very well delete this, I hope he is more gracious than that.

Lastly thank Heavens for Dave Moore his comment shows total class.

Let the venue speak for itself if the crowd is good and the music is good people will come....Oh and Im totally fed up with the 'support your local do' jibes. I work hard for my money who is anyone to tell me where to go and where to spend it. Maybe its behaviour like this that stops people going to their local events.

Edited by outonthefloor

Sorry for butting in but as it was my Status that the "Scout Hut" comment was made on I feel qualified to post this.

Firstly the comment was obviously a bit of light hearted banter and one line in a string of other comments.

Secondly Karen is banned form this site and it is totally underhand and cowardly to slag someone off who can not reply.

Thirdly, whatever you think of Karen you certainly can not call her a 'hanger on' as she supports many do's up and down the country often driving miles on her own.

Julie Im disappointed in your comments but Mick, You have a very short memory, you should be ashamed of yourself you were quite happy to be a part of that forum and instrumental in the events which led to her (and your) eventual ban only difference is she did not grovel and beg to be let back on.

Threads and posts like these are exactly the reason why I dont come on here much anymore.

Karens Banned and that is Mike's prerogative, this is his site and he has his reasons, who knows he may very well delete this, I hope he is more gracious than that.

Let the venue speak for itself if the crowd is good and the music is good people will come....Oh and Im totally fed up with the 'support your local do' jibes. I work had for my money who is anyone to tell me where to go and where to spend it. Maybe its behaviour like this that stops people going to their local events.

my dearest helen...................i wont get into a spat with you on this subject ive pm`d you

Let the venue speak for itself if the crowd is good and the music is good people will come....Oh and Im totally fed up with the 'support your local do' jibes. I work hard for my money who is anyone to tell me where to go and where to spend it. Maybe its behaviour like this that stops people going to their local events.

dear helen..what the fook are you on about..grovel and beg to be let back on...how was i instrumental in getting karen banned..she was banned before i was.....the reason you dont post much helen is because you get things wrong

lots of us drive all over the country to support events...on our own too...york on a friday night then an all dayer on the saturday isnt a 5 minute drive round the block

by the way...the music at patchins is good...no one has told you where you can and cant go....id like to tell you where to go after your post and yet another dig at me but i wont bother

as for slagging ppl of that are not members on here..ive seen plenty of it on this site and others

there you are helen...anything else you wanna say then do it by pm

moldie

Guest outonthefloor

dear helen..what the fook are you on about..grovel and beg to be let back on...how was i instrumental in getting karen banned..she was banned before i was.....the reason you dont post much helen is because you get things wrong. Yes you are correct, she was already banned but when you were also banned you joined forces with her and began a vitriolic attack on Mike and other Soul source members. As I told you in my PM I still have the newspaper 'mock up' Which you were very proud of at the time. You were ecstatic at the prospect of being a moderator on Karens site when she started it and she was a good friend to you at that time. You told me how great she was for speaking her mind and how much you respected that. Thats why I was angered by your attack on her. I am not defending Karen...she is more than capable of doing that herself if she so chooses, and I know her comments and behaviour on here at times caused offence, I was not debating that. My point was that she was unable to defend her comments, well comment..there was only one...which was made on my facebook page and only visible to my friends. If the comment caused offence it would have been better to have challenged it at the time in the place where it was posted. To deliberately attack someone in a place where there is no possibility that they can defend themselves is below the belt.

lots of us drive all over the country to support events...on our own too...york on a friday night then an all dayer on the saturday isnt a 5 minute drive round the block My reference to this was not as some kind of 'soul credentials' it was as a rebuttal to the remark that she was a 'hanger on' or wanting to be 'in with the in crowd' I dont think people who go to Stoke...and I include myself in there...are thought of as 'the in crowd' in any circles.

by the way...the music at patchins is good...no one has told you where you can and cant go....id like to tell you where to go after your post and yet another (?) dig at me but i wont bother

I made no comment as to the quality of the tunes at Patchin. Im sure everyone that went had a fab time. I was even intending to get down there myself one of these days. Although I think the majority of your playlist was also played at Stoke so the difference isnt as great as one might think. Good tunes are good tunes whatever the venue.

as for slagging ppl of that are not members on here..ive seen plenty of it on this site and others ...surely your point is not that two wrongs make a right!!!!

there you are helen...anything else you wanna say then do it by pm (see below)

moldie

I had decided not to dignify this post with a response, but you may have been a moderator on Karens site, you are not one on here therefore, I will not be told how I can reply to your comments by you. If a moderator on this site deletes or edits this post then that is up to them.

I would like to apologise to the promoters of this event for highjacking this thread but now the event has taken place and the comments on lookbacks are positive I hope this has not detracted from what looked like a success for you. It even seems you have a nickname now "The Scout Hut' has a ring about it dont you think? And they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity!

Just to reiterate, my comments were merely about attacking someone who was not able to respond and my feelings around this, not an attack on on the event itself. I have Pm'd Julie and explained my feelings which she acepted.

I hope this post brings matters to a close so we can all go out and enjoy ourselves wherever we choose to do that.

Helen

Edited by outonthefloor

I had decided not to dignify this post with a response, but you may have been a moderator on Karens site, you are not one on here therefore, I will not be told how I can reply to your comments by you. If a moderator on this site deletes or edits this post then that is up to them.

I would like to apologise to the promoters of this event for highjacking this thread but now the event has taken place and the comments on lookbacks are positive I hope this has not detracted from what looked like a success for you. It even seems you have a nickname now "The Scout Hut' has a ring about it dont you think? And they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity!

Just to reiterate, my comments were merely about attacking someone who was not able to respond and my feelings around this, not an attack on on the event itself. I have Pm'd Julie and explained my feelings which she acepted.

I hope this post brings matters to a close so we can all go out and enjoy ourselves wherever we choose to do that.

Helen

HELEN...IM NOT ON FACEBOOK SO HOW DID I ATTACK KAREN ON THERE............

I HAVE NO WISH TO BE A MODERATOR ON SOUL SOURCE

WHY IS MY NICKNAME ..THE SCOUT HUT......IM NOT A PROMOTER AT PATCHINS..JUST THE RESIDENT DJ

YOU ARE BRINGING THINGS IN A DISSAGREEMENT THAT DOESNT CONCERN YOU IN ANY WAY..WHERE DID I STATE THAT SHE WAS A HANGER ON

I SERVED A TWO YRS SUSPENSION FOR MY MISDEAMEANOURS AND WAS FINALLY ALLOWED TO RETURN TO THE SITE IN NOVEMBER...SO WHY BRING ALL THAT UP AGAIN...YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE IN THE PRISON SERVICE SHOULD KNOW THAT I DID MY SENTANCE..SO GIVE IT A REST.......MIKE HAS SEEN FIT TO ALLOW ME BACK ON SO STOP SHIT STIRRING

END OF HELEN

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS..ESPECIALLY THE LARGE ONES

MOLDIE

Source Advert