Soul In The Crown(Southampton Soul Club)

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SOUL IN THE CROWN

(SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB)

SAT 20TH MARCH

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

7.30PM TILL 2AM

GUEST DJ'S

BUNNY & MR MAGOO

(KENT SOUL CLUB)

PLUS RESIDENTS

ALFIE & CHILLI

£3 OTD

GONNA BE A VERY SOULFUL NIGHT INDEED...:thumbup:

A few weeks to go i know but...BUMP....:thumbup:

Not long to go ppl...bring it on...thumbsup.gif

Just polshed my dancin` shoes ready for an expected busy night on the dancefloor at one of my favourite venues

Hope my "camping spot "is available Alfie boy , get yourselves down there folks, good dance floor ,nice intimate venue with

great tunes, see you there K.T.F. thumbsup.gif

Guest kent soul club

Really looking forward to Saturday, honoured to be asked to dj.thumbup.gif Venue looks good, saw it on Groovejunkies video. Let me know the postcode Alfie, so me and the Bunnyman can find it. Hope to be there nice and early.

Magoobiggrin.gif

Hi All

Looking forward to Saturday night, will put the camera on charge!

Why you looking forward to putting the camera on charge sat night ? it would be much more fun to take your fully charged up camera, to the crown on sat, night to capture us on film on a full dance floor .lol lol lol :rolleyes:

looking forward to seeing you sat night Brian.

Why you looking forward to putting the camera on charge sat night ? it would be much more fun to take your fully charged up camera, to the crown on sat, night to capture us on film on a full dance floor .lol lol lol :rolleyes:

looking forward to seeing you sat night Brian.

Hi Brian...hope all is well...thumbsup.gif

Your reserved parking spot is all sorted...:yes: See ya on sat...:thumbup:

Alfie

Guest Bearsy

Alfie...

Hope it goes well..

Not gonna be down...

not been out for a while...

other stuff on...

take care see you soon

best you get Ems clothes off before she gets home then Paul laugh.gif

you need to get out more hatsoff2.gif

Guest Bearsy

defo dont look like we will be at this one to support me Medway mates as its my oldiest daughters 17th Birthday and dont get to see her much nowadays so hopefully spending a lot of time with her this weekend yes.gif

Have a goodun all and see you sometime soon hatsoff2.gif

Bearsy & Marie

defo dont look like we will be at this one to support me Medway mates as its my oldiest daughters 17th Birthday and dont get to see her much nowadays so hopefully spending a lot of time with her this weekend yes.gif

Have a goodun all and see you sometime soon hatsoff2.gif

Bearsy & Marie

Morning Bearsy...

Have a gr8 weekend and happy birthday to your Daughter....from Southampton Soul Club....thumbsup.gif

Catch ya laters...

Not long now soulies to what is gonna be a very very soulful saturday night indeed...

Alfie...ktf

Morning Bearsy...

Have a gr8 weekend and happy birthday to your Daughter....from Southampton Soul Club....thumbsup.gif

Catch ya laters...

Not long now soulies to what is gonna be a very very soulful saturday night indeed...

Alfie...ktf

Gonna be there about 8 Alfie boy gonna bringing a sales boxyes.gif , hope the heating is sorted out lolthumbsup.gif

post-9031-12690853963349.gif

post-9031-12690853963349.gif

Edited by tim smithers

Gonna be there about 8 Alfie boy gonna bringing a sales box:yes: , hope the heating is sorted out lolthumbsup.gif

Look forward to seeing you Mr Smithers...thumbsup.gif I shall have a look in that sales box of yours...:yes:

Don't worry about the heating it's the crap weather you should worry about...

This time don't leave your balls behind...it's taken me ages to track this lot down...:yes:

See ya tonight...

Source Advert