Jct 17 Sports&social Club,sandbach.sat 3Rdapril

Guest jenksea

Guest jenksea

This months guest djs are Cheshire's finest, Craig Adkins,Tony Ollier and Andy Lindop.

Resident djs are Pete Best,Chic and 'Mine Host','Steamin' Steve Jenks.

Entrance fee is £4 otd,8p.m.-1.15a.m.ish finish,large dance floor,cheap beer and warmth! Yes the heating has been sorted,Hurrah!

M6,jct 17 to Sandbach,right at services,right into Offley Lane,thru the 2 mini round abouts into Bradwall lane.

SAT.NAV. CW11 1GF

Extra Special Guest Mr.E.Bunny-chocolate eggs for all the boys and girls.

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest jenksea

I'll be off the Antibiotics by then and Jez is driving for the next two years! make mine a double Steve! bout time you had some north staffs talent Djing isnt it? Not that you dont always get class music at this top rare soul night!

Guest Cockney Gary

Hi Steve,

Can't wait it's going to be another cracker. Wonder if M62 is going to be there now the heating is fixed!

See you then

Gary

This months guest djs are Cheshire's finest, Craig Adkins,Tony Ollier and Andy Lindop.

Resident djs are Pete Best,Chic and 'Mine Host','Steamin' Steve Jenks.

Entrance fee is £4 otd,8p.m.-1.15a.m.ish finish,large dance floor,cheap beer and warmth! Yes the heating has been sorted,Hurrah!

M6,jct 17 to Sandbach,right at services,right into Offley Lane,thru the 2 mini round abouts into Bradwall lane.

SAT.NAV. CW11 1GF

Extra Special Guest Mr.E.Bunny-chocolate eggs for all the boys and girls.

Guest jenksea

hello all, just want to add a little bit of info about junction 17, the venue is the peoples venue, whats that mean you may ask ?....it means collectors or djs who would like to get behind the decks and play there vinyl

you do not have to be a uk top jock or collector fantastic to play at junction 17.....if you think or would like to try pop down and support the venue and introduce yourself to me, and we take it from there...

after last months venue being frozen all night we have been informed the heating is now working...

to one soulie who comes under the name of M62 on soul-source the above might help you to understand why you were not listening to across the board music, the collector dj loves to play girlie type records, anyway you are welcome to come back anytime, maybe we can have a little chat...

also i better had mention it , its my beloved ones birthday, LITTLE ANN JENKS.....everybodys welcome to celebrate...dj line up..ANDY LINDOP...CRAIG ADKINS...TONY OLLIER..CHIC..PETE BEST...STEVE JENKS..

LENNIE MELLOR...CHRIS LAVIN...................................yours steve

Guest jenksea

hello geese , no one of my speakers decided to call it a day

and packed in, so i plugged it in the clubs speaker, maybe that

improved the sound....steve

Guest jenksea

hello GARY, thanks for your playlist and feedback, it turned out to be a interesting night ...with the M62 comments

who ever they where must have left after CHICOS SPOT ( Chics ) they could not remember hes name....anyway glad you

enjoyed it. its always difficult first on,there were a few people in by the time you played....hope to see you in april to support

your mate ANDY.....Heres the line up...ANDY LINDOP...TONY OLLIER...CRAIG ADKINS...CHIC...PETE BEST..

STEVE JENKS...LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN..warm up...........regards steve

Guest Cockney Gary

Hi Steve when's my next spot then :rolleyes::rolleyes::no::no:. Where else would I be fantastic sounds, superb djs and first class organisation.

See you in April obviously supporting Andy cos he's driving

Cheers Gary

hello GARY, thanks for your playlist and feedback, it turned out to be a interesting night ...with the M62 comments

who ever they where must have left after CHICOS SPOT ( Chics ) they could not remember hes name....anyway glad you

enjoyed it. its always difficult first on,there were a few people in by the time you played....hope to see you in april to support

your mate ANDY.....Heres the line up...ANDY LINDOP...TONY OLLIER...CRAIG ADKINS...CHIC...PETE BEST..

STEVE JENKS...LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN..warm up...........regards steve

Hi Steve when's my next spot then rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifno.gifno.gif. Where else would I be fantastic sounds, superb djs and first class organisation.

See you in April obviously supporting Andy cos he's driving

Cheers Gary

Hi Gary, Sorry I missed your spot @ the last one, was looking forward to it after hearing such great tunes at Nantwich, despite you coping with technical difficulties that day.

Guest Cockney Gary

Hi Geese

Sorry you missed my spot but I'll see you at the Cygnet Club, Congleton on Friday. Looking forward to my first venture there.

Cheers Gary

Hi Gary, Sorry I missed your spot @ the last one, was looking forward to it after hearing such great tunes at Nantwich, despite you coping with technical difficulties that day.

Guest jenksea

hello Gary thanks for your reply i hope JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE will be back to normal

on EASTER SATURDAY 3RD APRIL 2010...DJ LINE UP LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN (warm up )

PETE BEST...ANDY LINDOP...CHIC...CRAIG ADKINS & TONY OLLIER...£ 4 OTD.. LARGE DANCE FLOOR..CAR PARK

CHEAP BEER...8 TILL 1.00ISH..ACROSS THE BOARD POLICY...ITS ANN JENKS BIRTHDAY BASH EVERYBODY IS WELCOME

regards steve

Guest Cockney Gary

cannot wait steve it going to be a packer yes.gifyes.gif

cheers gary

hello Gary thanks for your reply i hope JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE will be back to normal

on EASTER SATURDAY 3RD APRIL 2010...DJ LINE UP LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN (warm up )

PETE BEST...ANDY LINDOP...CHIC...CRAIG ADKINS & TONY OLLIER...£ 4 OTD.. LARGE DANCE FLOOR..CAR PARK

CHEAP BEER...8 TILL 1.00ISH..ACROSS THE BOARD POLICY...ITS ANN JENKS BIRTHDAY BASH EVERYBODY IS WELCOME

regards steve

Guest jenksea

sorry you can not make it Tony, we are celebrating ANN'S birthday with down to

earth djs the local talent..LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN..PETE BEST..CHIC..STEVE JENKS

ANDY LINDOP..CRAIG ADKINS..TONY OLLIER 8 DJS FOR £ 4 THATS NOT BAD VALUE...

everybodys welcome to JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRES FINEST SOUL VENUE...

cheap beer, large dance floor, car park, 8 till 1.00ish....regards steve

sorry you can not make it Tony, we are celebrating ANN'S birthday with down to

earth djs the local talent..LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN..PETE BEST..CHIC..STEVE JENKS

ANDY LINDOP..CRAIG ADKINS..TONY OLLIER 8 DJS FOR £ 4 THATS NOT BAD VALUE...

everybodys welcome to JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRES FINEST SOUL VENUE...

cheap beer, large dance floor, car park, 8 till 1.00ish....regards steve

Ann have a very Happy Birthday, sorry we can't be there, but I'm sure it'll be a fantastic night, see you all soon.

Guest jenksea

Ann have a very Happy Birthday, sorry we can't be there, but I'm sure it'll be a fantastic night, see you all soon.

thanks tony sorry you can't be with us , as you're dj-ing for us in may i'd like to post some fliers to you, would you be so kind as to email steve with your postal address at

soulstejenks@aol.com see you in may if not before,Ann.

Guest jenksea

hello Tony, flyers will be posted asap, i hope its going to be a cracker for ANNS birthday

sorry you can not make it which i understand, you can't get to them all see you in may....

JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE...£ 4 otd...8 till 1.00 ish...cheap beer ..car park...large dance

floor....SATURDAY 3rd APRIL 2010...DJS.. CRAIG ADKINS...TONY OLLIER...ANDY LINDOP...CHIC

PETE BEST...LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN ( warm up )...STEVE JENKS...playing across the board music

but not all in the 1st hour !!!!......everybodys welcome...even M62 who ever you are

hello Tony, flyers will be posted asap, i hope its going to be a cracker for ANNS birthday

sorry you can not make it which i understand, you can't get to them all see you in may....

JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE...£ 4 otd...8 till 1.00 ish...cheap beer ..car park...large dance

floor....SATURDAY 3rd APRIL 2010...DJS.. CRAIG ADKINS...TONY OLLIER...ANDY LINDOP...CHIC

PETE BEST...LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN ( warm up )...STEVE JENKS...playing across the board music

but not all in the 1st hour !!!!......everybodys welcome...even M62 who ever you are

DEFO BE THERE IN MAY, I DON'T LIKE MISSING ANY OF THESE SUPERB SOUL NIGHTS thumbsup.gif

Guest jenksea

hello Tony, yes you better had be there in may you are DJING......

top class soul from this guy at JUNCTION 17..SANDBACH.. CHESHIRE

THIS SATURDAY 3RD APRIL 2010....DJS ANDY LINDOP...CRAIG ADKINS...TONY OLLIER ...PETE BEST

CHIC..STEVE JENKS...LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN.....come and celebrate with ANN JENKS its her

birthday......

Guest jenksea

thanks Geese for your reply, i hope its going to be a cracker for Anns birthday bash

many thanks for the Cygnet club always nice to be asked, do not get many spots not even

at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE, look forward to seeing you at the venue, heres the dj

line up....LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN ( 2 local nutters ) PETE BEST ( xman ) CHIC ( freelance one of the best in the uk ) TONY OLLIER & CRAIG ADKINS ( kray twins from winsford ) ANDY LINDOP..

( dobber from nantwich ) STEVE ( steamer ) JENKS man about town......another class line up

of the finest and unknowns,,,,,BE THERE APRIL 3RD 2010 THIS SATURDAY

thanks Geese for your reply, i hope its going to be a cracker for Anns birthday bash

many thanks for the Cygnet club always nice to be asked, do not get many spots not even

at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE, look forward to seeing you at the venue, heres the dj

line up....LENNIE & CHRIS LAVIN ( 2 local nutters ) PETE BEST ( xman ) CHIC ( freelance one of the best in the uk ) TONY OLLIER & CRAIG ADKINS ( kray twins from winsford ) ANDY LINDOP..

( dobber from nantwich ) STEVE ( steamer ) JENKS man about town......another class line up

of the finest and unknowns,,,,,BE THERE APRIL 3RD 2010 THIS SATURDAY

As always really looking forward to this one!!

Guest jenksea

hello Tony,

looks like we are going to have a BIG PARTY NIGHT....

got your play box sorted.....not had any replies from Craig yet !

everybodys welcome to celebrate ANN & ROSE 'S BIRTHDAY BASH AT JUNCTION 17

SANDBACH CHESHIRE.......regards steve

Guest candj45

hi all,yep going to be a great night again at j17. even tho youve got to put up with me and tony djing,still got some new stuff to play such as;

the snake

out on the floor tiles

the champions (mufc)

theres a git in my house (demo) etc.

:no:

seriously if youve not been before your in for a great night with quality music all night .get there early to catch lenny and chris,s spot as they,ll play something a bit different to ease you into the night.

its roses and anns birthday tomorrow as well so that,ll mean tony and steve will be pissed.

see you saturday

craig

Guest Cockney Gary

yes craig that's what we like at j17 something a bit different wink.giflaugh.gif

cannot wait

see you saturday it's going to be a storm

hatsoff2.gifgary

hi all,yep going to be a great night again at j17. even tho youve got to put up with me and tony djing,still got some new stuff to play such as;

the snake

out on the floor tiles

the champions (mufc)

theres a git in my house (demo) etc.

no.gif

seriously if youve not been before your in for a great night with quality music all night .get there early to catch lenny and chris,s spot as they,ll play something a bit different to ease you into the night.

its roses and anns birthday tomorrow as well so that,ll mean tony and steve will be pissed.

see you saturday

craig

Gonna pop in for a few hours around 10.00p.m., but not staying late as need me beauty sleep for Stafford the next night. :)

Will have Stafford tickets with me if anyone wants any.....looks set to be a four figure attendance by advance ticket sales :rolleyes:

Guest jenksea

thanks Chris & Mace........dj line up as follows..at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE

warm up LENNIE, CHRIS LAVIN & STEVE JENKS...

PETE BEST...ANDY LINDOP...CHIC...CRAIG ADKINS & TONY OLLIER....then all in near the end

thats if the djs are still sober.....ITS ROSE & ANNS BIRTHDAY BASH SO EVERYBODYS WELCOME......8 TILL 1.00ish....£ 4otd...CAR PARK...LARGE DANCE FLOOR...CHEAP BEER

SAT NAV..CW11 1GF........SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT....PS AS FAR AS WE KNOW THE HEATING IS

ON...........ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORT JUNCTION 17 IF NOT FOR YOU LOT

THERE WOULD NOT BE THIS EXCELLENT SUPPORTED VENUE.........STEVE

Am ready, willing and able for this onethumbsup.gif Looking forward to it. Always a great night here. Will be some tasty sales boxes to peruse through with Messrs, Williams ,Anderton and Mason et al in attendance .Sounds like a firm of solicitorslaugh.gif ...and not forgetting some tasty sounds from the dj's also.

Guest jenksea

cheers Jez, see you tonight....last shout from me, don't forget tonights the night at

JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE....£4otd...8 TILL 1.00ish...CHEAP BEER..CAR PARK..

LARGE DANCE FLOOR...DEALERS WELCOME..SAT NAV CW11 1GF....DJ LINE UP........

LENNIE, CHRIS LAVIN & STEVE JENKS....warm up

PETE BEST...xover man

ANDY LINDOP....x the board

CHIC...any thing or every thing

WINSFORD KRAY TWINS.....CRAIG ADKINS & TONY OLLIER.....great venue be there !!!!!!!!!

Source Advert