Pemberton Centre 24Th April 2010

An early shout for what should be another quality night at the "Pembo" We have a great fusion of guest djs this time around. We are honoured to have, Dave Thorley and Malayka for the first time at the Pembo , plus the welcome return of Dave Rimmer plus regular residents Len Dopson , Steve Brown and Jem Brittin ....so there should be something for all !

tickets £6.00 otd £5.00 if booked in advance call 07905 028003 or email sales@northantsalfa.co.uk

Address for event is H.E.Bates way Rushden Northants NN10 9YP

I know Len has been working on dj times , so He should be posting these up soon......See you there thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jem Brittin
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

An early shout for what should be another quality night at the "Pembo" We have a great fusion of guest djs this time around. We are honoured to have, Dave Thorley and Malayka for the first time at the Pembo , plus the welcome return of Dave Rimmer plus regular residents Len Dopson , Steve Brown and Jem Brittin ....so there should be something for all !

tickets £6.00 otd £5.00 if booked in advance call 07905 028003 or email sales@northantsalfa.co.uk

Address for event is H.E.Bates way Rushden Northants NN10 9YP

I know Len has been working on dj times , so He should be posting these up soon......See you there thumbsup.gif

Yep, here it is - Please note this is an 'Early start, early finish' event, so try to get there early doors to catch the collectors spot (And get ya money's worth!)

7.30 - 8.30 - 'Collectors Spot' - T.B.C.

8.30 - 9.30 - Malayka.

9.30 - 10.00 - Len.

10.00 - 10.45 - Dave Rimmer.

10.45 - 11.15 - Steve Brown.

11.15 - 12.00 - Dave Thorley.

12.00 - 12.30 - Jem.

A real 'Mixed Bag' there, so should make for quite a 'Unique' night - Jem will confirm our guest for the 'Collectors Spot' ASAP.

See y'all at the dance!

Len.

Yep, here it is - Please note this is an 'Early start, early finish' event, so try to get there early doors to catch the collectors spot (And get ya money's worth!)

7.30 - 8.30 - 'Collectors Spot' - T.B.C.

8.30 - 9.30 - Malayka.

9.30 - 10.00 - Len.

10.00 - 10.45 - Dave Rimmer.

10.45 - 11.15 - Steve Brown.

11.15 - 12.00 - Dave Thorley.

12.00 - 12.30 - Jem.

A real 'Mixed Bag' there, so should make for quite a 'Unique' night - Jem will confirm our guest for the 'Collectors Spot' ASAP.

See y'all at the dance!

Len.

Yep couple of people in mind for the collectors spot, will post up as soon as confirmedthumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are in for a top night with a real variation in musical styles. Only having half an hour certainly concentrates the mind and I'm already thinking of some top quality tunes to make it half an hour worth playing.

Should be a good warm up event for those going on to Lifeline after!

Cheers, Steve.

Looks like we are in for a top night with a real variation in musical styles. Only having half an hour certainly concentrates the mind and I'm already thinking of some top quality tunes to make it half an hour worth playing.

Should be a good warm up event for those going on to Lifeline after!

Cheers, Steve.

Talking of which, If anyone is going up to Lifeline and can offer me a lift I'd be very grateful

We'll def be over from Norwich for this one. Not seen such a great DJ line up in the area for a longo!

If you haven't been to the Pembo before, don't be put off by the early finish - it's a great night.

Certainly worth catching on your way up to Wolves for Lifeline too.

Hi praise indeed! Thanks for the kind words and look forward to seeing you on the night!

This happened last year and it didn't make a lot of difference. As we are done and dusted by one, loads moved on to Lifeline after. Anyway gotta be worth a look with Mr Thorley coming to the Pembo for the first time.

I'll head on to Lifeline after, so if I can do it can't be that hard for others, Gloucester, Pembo, Lifeline, then home easy:D

Update on the collectors early spot ..... pleased to confirm , that long time friend and collector Glen Bellamy will be honouring us with His presence for this. Glen as some will know has recentley been further pursuing His intrest in the island/pop corn genre of music. If anyone caught His recent hour spot on solar radio you will know the kind of stuff in question. Some really interesting tracks! personally apart from a few it was all fresh to me. So really looking forward to His spot thumbsup.gif

Update on the collectors early spot ..... pleased to confirm , that long time friend and collector Glen Bellamy will be honouring us with His presence for this. Glen as some will know has recentley been further pursuing His intrest in the island/pop corn genre of music. If anyone caught His recent hour spot on solar radio you will know the kind of stuff in question. Some really interesting tracks! personally apart from a few it was all fresh to me. So really looking forward to His spot thumbsup.gif

Glen's a great choice - People forget or don't realise that he has been very inflencial musically. Hasn't really had the exposure he deserves in recent years.

Len.

"If your going to play records in public, the most important thing is to do it your way and no-one else's"

Guest Kitty Soul

So upset that I am going to miss one of my fave nites out at The Pembo. Am away on a girly weekend but will be thinking of you all. Never mind, I will get a report from my other mates that will be going there in force & ready for dancin'!!!

Glenn played some brill popcorn stuff in Kettering last year. Hoping to catch the second half of his set. :thumbsup:

Source Advert