Ltd Edition "demos" - Frankie & Johnny - Unreleased Version Of I'll Hold You - Frankie & Johnny

Neil Rushton

post-8974-12723605695296.jpg

Visited Glenn Gunton yesterday and found out he has done a limited edition 50 copies only run of solid centre "demos" of

I'LL HOLD YOU - FRANKIE & JOHNNY (OUTTA SIGHT RELEASE ON HICKORY LOOKALIKE LABEL)

The way he has been able to do a run of only 50 is ingenius - the regular issue copies have been made to look like USA imports, but as they were manufactured in the UK were made with centres. These centres were dinked out to get the import look, but just 50 were left with the centre intact..on centre is an "A" denoting demo...so there is genuine run of only 50 solid centre 45's!

Managed to prise some from Glenn but it's a case of Ist come, first served. Please PM to reserve.

Price is £20 plus £1.80 Ist class recorded post.

Have also got the Outtasight issue and mint/unplayed original copies of the Inferno release - £10 each plus postage & packing.

PayPal - sales@soulvation.biz

Thanks,

Neil

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Visited Glenn Gunton yesterday and found out he has done a limited edition 50 copies only run of solid centre "demos" of

I'LL HOLD YOU - FRANKIE & JOHNNY (OUTTA SIGHT RELEASE ON HICKORY LOOKALIKE LABEL)

The way he has been able to do a run of only 50 is ingenius - the regular issue copies have been made to look like USA imports, but as they were manufactured in the UK were made with centres. These centres were dinked out to get the import look, but just 50 were left with the centre intact..on centre is an "A" denoting demo...so there is genuine run of only 50 solid centre 45's!

Managed to prise some from Glenn but it's a case of Ist come, first served. Please PM to reserve.

Have also got the Outtasight issue and mint/unplayed original copies of the Inferno release - £10 each plus postage & packing.

Thanks,

Neil

yes please - pm sent thumbsup.gif
Social source share

Hey Paul,

You've got impeccable taste too - but I think you're wrong on this one! How can you not like "I'll Hold You"?!

See you soon.

Neil

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------II always thought Mick Smith had fantastic taste, and after reading your book, i still firmly believe, he had it in the right pile from the start"

All the best old mate

PH

Social source share

Thanks,

Neil

PM'd ya mate

Martin

Social source share

• 10 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 27/04/2010 at 10:44, Neil Rushton said:

Thanks,

Neil

Hello I would lke to purchase a copy of this from you. Can you PM me with details 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!