I've got the LP if you are interested

Take it the track is (where have you been) All of my life

Let me know if you are interested

ATB

Steve

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I assume you know Double Exposures version? Just edges it for me

Have a think about what you've just written, Neil, and then tell us that you really think the guy from Double Exposure is a better singer than Eddie Holman....no.gifno.gifno.gif

Social source share

Have a think about what you've just written, Neil, and then tell us that you really think the guy from Double Exposure is a better singer than Eddie Holman....no.gifno.gifno.gif

Can see where your coming from Tony but Double exposure is actually a really good Phlly sounding version yes.gif

It certainly holds it's own for me ..the good thing is theyre both cheap lp's thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Can see where your coming from Tony but Double exposure is actually a really good Phlly sounding version :yes:

It certainly holds it's own for me ..the good thing is theyre both cheap lp's thumbsup.gif

Don't misunderstand me, I like it too, but it does run Eddie Holman a decided second 24-7-365.

As others have said, Eddie's is one of the best records in the entire Salsoul catalogue (even though it's not even his own best on the label). I'm not having that Double Exposure has the edge, especially from someone who knows his Philly well enough to know better as Nelly does! :laugh:

Social source share

EXPIRED AGAIN NEV FOR I COULD GET TO LISTEN sad.gif OH WELL

BRI.

Bri ..click on this link then choose the windows media player link on the right ,..this will open up the soundfile ...looks like a pause button..just press on it and wait a few seconds.thumbsup.gif

https://www.mrtzcmp3.net/Double_Exposure__Where_Have_You_Been__All_My_Life_1s.html

Social source share

Source Advert